It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Videos w/more evidence of NRPT and Fakery of Gashes in First Impact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jrnsr

At the beginning of the video, there’s supposedly a jetliner flying full throttle less than a mile away, and no one looks up; it isn’t until the Boeing has passed by to his right that the fireman looks to his left. This isn’t real, this is scripted to fake the “amateur” vid.

jrnsr, have you ever been to an airshow? Ever seen jets fly over at high speed?

Do you understand the difference between the speed of light and the speed of sound??

Do you realize that sound echoes??? Especially, when you are standing on a street surrounded by tall buildings?

So....an approaching airplane is seen just before you hear the sound, and the sound tends to bounce around if you are amidst buildings, just as it would if you were in a canyon in the desert. Your hearing is fooled, as to direction, at first.

These concepts are so basic, I'd think everyone would understand them.

[edit on 6/27/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

I heard but did not see the second "plane" fly over and impact the towers while I was in Brooklyn.
I was on 9th Ave and 39th St on the D Line and it sounded very loud.
Something with an engine did fly over us; I did not see what it was though.

Something stinks about 9/11 this much I am sure of but the fact that it does in fact stink tells me cointelpro style programs are in effect, my advice to all the truthers with good intentions is that you should all help with the NYCCAN movement.
If it passes this November, we may be able to put this to rest, I am tired of fighting this and I am tired of reliving 9-11 I n my head everyday.

Lets get some answers so we can all move on with our lives.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

GenRadek, thedman,
I mean no disrespect to the Fire Departments, those guys were manipulated from the onset of 911 and served up on a platter for martyrs. As a journeyman steamfitter, I’ve run many miles of gas and sprinkler piping. I have a ’57 LaFrance pumper and work closely with my township firemen repairing some of their equipment.

Speaking of which, do you not take offense when NOVA dresses actors up as firemen who claim to have been on the 4th floor when the tower collapsed on them? …and they just followed the sunlight and climbed out? …100+ floors on top of them? …and what sunlight? Do not tell me you believe them because they’re in uniform? Blame that on NPT, too? NOVA=PBS=FEDS

Does it not seem very convenient they used a gas leak to clear out a school and block the roads for unimpeded videotaping of the WTC1 event?

The nose on those aircraft is a plastic radome. Do you suppose that would explode like a flare from impact or crumble to bits? (I’ve submitted technical articles on webs concerning armor piercing devices and thermite/thermate). The flash is seen immediately before contact, both towers, as markers to coordinate CGI.

Fairbanks
The flashes are being removed as time progresses, not added in. The idea that a jetliner can sail right through those “High Stregth Low Alloy” steel curtain walls alone, not to mention floors, ripping through 1000 times its own mass, without slowing down nor crumpling up ought to be a dead giveaway it was all Hollywood. Remember seeing the wings sail through and the columns reappear?

Hezarkhanicum

The explosions at engine locations and wingtips had erupted, even other unrelated spots on the wall, but not yet at the wings. Jet fuel burning rich generates BLACK smoke. How often do you see WHITE hydrocarbon fires? I know, twice, only on 911. What we see at the Tower are squibs from explosions, not fire. The fuel would have dispersed on that wall in a black cloud/fireball. The squibs seen blowing up the service elevator, antenna, sprinklers/water reservoir, hat truss steel… in the roof mechanical room, occurred spontaneously with the crash… non related. That’s not smoke from fire.

Do you really want to go over plane parts flying off the building? I’m ready to discuss it in a respectable dialogue.

You don’t find it curious that a jetliner is supposed to be screaming into Manhattan and noone looks up to see it coming? Then after it passed by to the right of the fireman, he looks over his left shoulder? My business is in between 2 airports and there’s low flying aircraft of every description, and I damn sure jumped when Air Force One dropped altitude a mile away to buzz the stadium with Gerald Ford’s body.

The beginning of this thread was the issue that the gash was doctored in one video, yet did not match another WTC1 image. Why would those working to disprove planes want to make it look wider? I’m in good company with numerous engineers trying desperately to clear away the crap unscrupulous people are shoveling. Take a moment and look at the arguments German engineers are trying to offer. They don’t have any agenda to disrupt research, but there’s a lot of tax money spent on it in this country.
German Engineers
If you are genuinely interested in discovering how the holes were created, and how incredibly easy it was, I will be glad to discuss it.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by jrnsr]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jrnsr

Speaking of which, do you not take offense when NOVA dresses actors up as firemen who claim to have been on the 4th floor when the tower collapsed on them? …and they just followed the sunlight and climbed out? …100+ floors on top of them? …and what sunlight? Do not tell me you believe them because they’re in uniform? Blame that on NPT, too? NOVA=PBS=FEDS

Actors? I have actually meet Capt Jonas and several of the survivors
of the North Tower stairway and heard them speak. Also talked to
Battalion Chief Salka, we were recently trying to have him host a
seminar at our firehouse, he ogranized the rescue efforts to extricate
the 14 people in the stairwell. I dont know where you get your delusions
that the people involved are actors dressed up to fool the public.

As for 100 floors of debris on top - most of the debris fell into the basement which extended for 70 feet underground - also most the towers
volume was empty space (look around the room if dont believe me) which
was compressed into 1/10 of original volume

Only reason people in Stairway B survived was that 7th floor above them
was mechanical floor, reinforced to support machinery, it acted as shield
to deflect debris away from stairway.

As I have explained gas leak calls are a common occurance for fire
departments - again you semm to have some delusion that that the gas leak call was part of some grand conspiracy

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jrnsr

Maybe should read this account by Capt Jonas of his actions on Sept 11
before and after the collapse of the North Tower

archive.recordonline.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Another "feel good" story. Bodies were atomized, like most everything else. Concrete did not survive the explosions. There was no sunlight for guidance and no air to breathe.

There's better odds that Indiana Jones could survive an atomic bomb test locked in a refrigerator.

They are living proof witness testimonies are paid for by our own tax dollars.

They're as real as "all those cell phone calls" from Flt 93. Cell phones do not connect with towers at altitude.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by jrnsr]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Still with the no planes thing?
The more I see and hear of it the more I am convinced it's disinfo.

but too bad you have ZERO evidence or arguments to actually prove its disinfo.

I'm afraid I lost patience with the thread and only read the first two pages.

yet you've returned to a thread on its 6th page to give your opinions, that you supposedly lost interest in?

One very clear thing to emerge here is that when asked to explain how the face of the WTC could be punched inwards by an exterior explosion, the question is avoided.

and its that type of critical ignorance, incomplete investigation and disinfo thats responsible for creating an atmosphere of confusion on NRPT. So either you're intentionally lying in order to push your agenda of discrediting no-planers, and steering seekers from intelligent discussion of it, or you're trolling.

There have been several references beginning on page one, that addresses your "question" and tons all over the net and this forum that have answered your question. If you truly had an understanding of the nrpt, you'd realize how ridiculous your remark is.

So please retract your comment or admit you've incorrectly misrepresented your remark.

I looked at the videos and frankly thought they were grasping at straws on the NPT thing, although some of the perspective stuff and how buildings change position is interesting.

And if you were truly objective and had enough knowledge on the subject, you'd understand the implications and significance of that FACT.

While this suggests some sort of trickery, it by no means proves the NPT.

who said it did?

It's also interesting that so many of the people who espouse the NPT thing immediately attack anyone who opposes it as a shill. I'm afraid I think the NPT is there to make the truth movement, such as it is, look ridiculous; and it's also to get people running around asking the wrong questions.

the same and opposite could be said about your line of questioning. So whats your point?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jrnsr

Perhaps have problem with reading comprehension? After building collapse the only part still remaining was the interior stairway with the
survivors who had to be rescued via ropes when dust cleared and top
of stairway was exposed

As I have said talked to Capt Jonas/Chief Salka in person - all you
have some conspiracy delusions to feed into you fantasy.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jrnsr

They're as real as "all those cell phone calls" from Flt 93. Cell phones do not connect with towers at altitude.

More pablum spouted by "truthers".

en.wikipedia.org...

After 9/11, cellular experts said that they were surprised calls were able to be placed from the hijacked planes, and that they lasted as long as they did. They said that the only reason that the calls went through in the first place is that the aircraft were flying so close to the ground. Alexa Graf, an AT&T spokesperson said it was almost a fluke that the calls reached their destinations. Other industry experts said that it is possible to use cell phones with varying degrees of success during a flight.

[...]...According to the 9/11 Commission Report, 13 passengers from Flight 93 made a total of over 30 calls to both family and emergency personnel (twenty-two confirmed air phone calls, two confirmed cell phone and eight not specified in the report). The FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force testified that all but two calls from Flight 93 were made on air phones. Brenda Raney, Verizon Wireless spokesperson, said that Flight 93 was supported by several cell sites. There were reportedly three phone calls from Flight 11, five from Flight 175, and three calls from Flight 77. Two calls from these flights were recorded, placed by flight attendants Madeleine Sweeney and Betty Ong on Flight 11. A conspiracy theory web site claims anomalies relating to the nature of the phone call transcripts...

The airplanes involved on 9/11 had Airphones installed. MOST calls were made with those....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

In other words, you believe Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville, PA, and the excuses concocted to explain another 911 phenomena. Must have been Arab hijackers then.

Start thinking for yourself rather than swallowing what they are dishing out.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I keep thinking this as well.

I have also talked to a few members about this, but I cant remember

a) where i saw it

b) who i talked to

But I think one of the most damning things I have heard is the story about the ABC producers wife that was talking live on this phone on TV from her penthouse, and she said she saw the whole thing go down.

Well come to find out, there is no possible way she could have seen this happen from the location at her penthouse..

I never hear this being talked about though.. and I cant remember for the life of me where I originally saw this on video..

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Part 3 exposes Evan Fairbanks and his video. What amazes me most is how convincing these alleged "amateurs" appear to be. Its no surprise so many have been deceived for so long.

www.youtube.com...

This is a video I made and posted as a response to Simons video. Simon immediately delieted it and blocked me. But He was nice enough to leave a comment on my video;

simonshack (7 months ago)

This one comes with a perverted sense of humor : Waypastvne - "WAY PAST VELOCITY NEVER EXCEED" - get it ? As he describes himself as a 'recreational aviation designer' - he should know a 767 cannot do 400+ at sea-level. Wicked personnage, you may say. Is that him here at 4:31 ?

waypastvne (7 months ago)

Thanks, I've enjoyed your comedy videos as well.
As for my name... After performing at an air show in New Zealand, I overheard a spectator remark, "Did you see that guy in the green plane? He had to be way past VNE."
767-1000'-cruise power-416mph-nose down, add power 500+ easy.
No, that's me at 2:07 leaning on the car with the "physically impossible" reflection on the windshield. The image at 4:31 is a visual personification of the intellect behind September Clues.

waypastvne (7 months ago)

BTW: I noticed that you've blocked me and deleted my post. Is it possible that I said something to offend you? (Please say yes.)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Brilliant, mate!!

Simon Hack is just a sad example, a mere tip of the iceberg of idiocy that permeates this subject.

Bravo!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Check out part 2 first since imo its the best of the 3 clips and proves beyond any doubt that the GASHES and NAUDET Video have been manipulated and FAKED.

www.youtube.com...

It's SMOKE. Everybody knows it's smoke. Even Simon knows it's smoke.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by waypastvne]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Next, PART 1 Exposes DEVIN CLARK the so-called random amateur photographer allegedly responsible for MAJOR 911 pieces of footage that appears to have originated by the MSM perps "live" footage.

www.youtube.com...

Hold up one finger between your face and the computor screen. Close one eye. Now close that eye and open the other one. Notice how your finger appears to shift from side to side, even though it hasn't moved. When you overlay two videos and the buildings or flight paths don't appear to match up, it's because they were filmed by two different cameras in two different locations... NOT because of any inside job. This should be as clear to you as your finger in front of your face, and it should be as clear to Simon as my finger in front of his face.

If you want the exact locations of the cameras and the lines of sight drawn out, you can find the information in this video:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jrnsr

When it comes to 9/11 everywhere you look something seems to be wrong but I think that America does not care anymore.

Most of America has turned their backs on us, they don’t want to hear it.
America as a whole knows more about American Idol than it does about 9/11 and other vital issues that is why our nation screwed.

A small percentage of the population is aware of who is pulling the strings and it is one my only regrets that they will be caught up in suffering that they tried to stop.

In the animal kingdom they would be miles away from that Lion, but in humanity unless they have resources they are pretty much screwed.

I don’t care about the ignorant fat slob sitting on his couch yelling for football , I care about the people who tried to put out a warning call only to be ridiculed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join