It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Videos w/more evidence of NRPT and Fakery of Gashes in First Impact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The following set of videos are but a fraction of the evidence proving beyond a doubt, fakery and manipulation by the MSM of the 911 footage at the WTC.

These analysis show evidence that the entire Manhattan scenery has been composed with digital imagery aimed at faking "hijacked aircrafts" hitting the Twin Towers and these analysis show how the TV footage was used to concoct "amateur videos" endorsed by individuals like Devin Clark and Evan Fairbanks who may have also participated in the image doctoring.

People can make their own determination, but imo these are among some of the best video analysis out there and a MUST SEE for real NPT supporters or anyone that doubts the fakery or believe boeing jets such as flight 11 or 175 were used on 911.

Check out part 2 first since imo its the best of the 3 clips and proves beyond any doubt that the GASHES and NAUDET Video have been manipulated and FAKED.

www.youtube.com...

Next, PART 1 Exposes DEVIN CLARK the so-called random amateur photographer allegedly responsible for MAJOR 911 pieces of footage that appears to have originated by the MSM perps "live" footage.

www.youtube.com...

Part 3 exposes Evan Fairbanks and his video. What amazes me most is how convincing these alleged "amateurs" appear to be. Its no surprise so many have been deceived for so long.

www.youtube.com...

props again to simon and jeff for their work.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by matrixNIN11]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Very nice, haven't seen this before!

I've seen quite a few video's now, and this is more icing on the cake

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ahhh this is good, my friend.

That these videos were fabricated, or most likely massively retouched goes a long way to explaining the huge differences between official MSM footage and that shot by amateurs but not released to the news corporations.

S&F.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Now, I'm just wondering, no plane right? Then what? People were looking up at the sky hearing... something. I'm just wondering if a lower explosive cruise missile in conjunction with pre placed demo charges could have been the case. It would be relatively easy then for editors to alter the missile to look like a plane. But can the speed on a cruise missile be altered to mimic an airliner?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
Now, I'm just wondering, no plane right? Then what? People were looking up at the sky hearing... something. I'm just wondering if a lower explosive cruise missile in conjunction with pre placed demo charges could have been the case.

Yes

It would be relatively easy then for editors to alter the missile to look like a plane.

Yes

But can the speed on a cruise missile be altered to mimic an airliner?

I don't think it would be necessary or something they might have even bothered with and thought important to.

Why do you think it would need to be done?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i only watched one video but what came to mind was the 2008 beijing olympic games.

now i dont know how true the stories were but they said the fireworks display that was shown all over the television was fake so what are the chances of faking the WTC crashes and the Pentagon one too?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Why do you think it would need to be done?

I figured that if it was really a cruise missile, which are capable of supersonic speeds, say you fired one full speed at the target, it would make it a lot less convincing to edit that to the shape of an airliner. Imagine seeing that on the news!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The object was not a cruise missile, nor a missile of any type. Depending on the type of cruise missile, they weigh between 3000-13,000 pounds. The 767-200 that slammed into the towers weighs around 300,000 pounds and caused huge chunks of building to be pushed IN:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2e38bfc13e.jpg[/atsimg]

If there were explosives on the inside creating the holes as the disinfo artists like to suggest, then the large chunks of building would be pushed OUT. Very large and very heavy jetliners hit the towers and no tiny, light missile can come close to causing the type of damage seen at the WTC, let alone have 150-foot wingspans.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
was there ever any evidence of airliner pieces found in the rubble of the towers?

i have not followed all the info on the 911 debate so i apologise f its been mentioned.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by waynedg

Yes there were many aircraft parts found in the debris and on the ground from the parts going through the towers and coming out the other sides. The following link has lots of pictures of some of the debris at the WTC:

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by waynedg

Picture of jet engine in street

Bin of recovered aircraft debris

Pieces of fuselage on adjacent building (WTC 5)

Landing gear wheel - Rector & West St

Section fron WTC 1 with landing gear embedded

Aircraft debris embedded in car

Aircraft Debris in street

Here are more pictures along with accounts of witnesses reported
what they saw

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The object was not a cruise missile, nor a missile of any type. Depending on the type of cruise missile, they weigh between 3000-13,000 pounds. The 767-200 that slammed into the towers weighs around 300,000 pounds and caused huge chunks of building to be pushed IN:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2e38bfc13e.jpg[/atsimg]

www.youtube.com...

If there were explosives on the inside creating the holes as the disinfo artists like to suggest, then the large chunks of building would be pushed OUT.

Who said it was ONLY pre-placed explosives?

Once again your remark shows your ignorance, how you twist things and present only half the story and evidence, and lack knowledge and understanding about what you criticize.

no wonder almost no one takes you or your opinion seriously here.

Very large and very heavy jetliners hit the towers and no tiny, light missile can come close to causing the type of damage seen at the WTC, let alone have 150-foot wingspans.

where did I say it was a *light* missle, or a missle only or in the way you incorrectly describe or understand?

anyone with a brain doing an objective investigation of all the evidence knows the argument is far more than about JUST A MISSLE as you're trying to falsely elude.

here's just a few sets posts and discussions that contradict what you're attempting to claim, and PEOPLE who not only disagree with you, but clearly have more and better critical thinking skills than you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
oh pulease dman....

Spreston and tezz have debunked this lame argument tons of times.

do i really need to dig up their posts and destroy your fantasy again?

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by waynedg

Picture of jet engine in street

Bin of recovered aircraft debris

Pieces of fuselage on adjacent building (WTC 5)

Landing gear wheel - Rector & West St

Section fron WTC 1 with landing gear embedded

Aircraft debris embedded in car

Aircraft Debris in street

Here are more pictures along with accounts of witnesses reported
what they saw

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by waynedg

Yes. There are plenty of pictures and accounts of airliner wreckage being found on the streets around the WTC prior to its collapse and in the debris pile after.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

Only in the paranoid world of the Conspiracy Theorist did they debunk anything. Too many people in too many places for the wreckage to be dumped out of the back of a truck like they believe.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I know a few people who saw the plane crash into the buildings while on holiday..that right there debunks any no plane conspiracy.But of course that doesn't mean the media manipulated the video or images in one way or another,but in my opinion two planes did hit the towers.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by waynedg

Yes. There are plenty of pictures and accounts of airliner wreckage being found on the streets around the WTC prior to its collapse and in the debris pile after.

and yet not one single piece of wreckage from the four alleged planes can be confirmed or identified forensically or otherwise with serial numbers.

Do you oct defenders ever get tired of perpetuating the greatest Lie of all time?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reply to post by waynedg

Yes there were many aircraft parts found in the debris and on the ground from the parts going through the towers and coming out the other sides. The following link has lots of pictures of some of the debris at the WTC:

thanks for the link i will have a look now.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
WOW..

First let me say this has to be some of the best proof of conspiracy on 9/11 that Ive seen since I was first exposed to the lie through 'Loose Change' in 2005.

Ive had my doubts about mainstream media footage of 9/11 for some time, after seeing video of planes suddenly appearing in frames where they werent a second before, planes impacting and exiting buildings with nose cones intact, as well as other independent footage that when analysed closely reveals odd shapes hitting buildings, but this proof of photoshopping proves professional animators were at work on that day.

To the OP - thanks for posting. To the guys that slowed down this footage revealing the lie - you deserve medals for service to your country, and to the world as a whole.

Keep digging, keep exposing. The picture is becoming clearer and the day will come, God willing, where the perpetrators of 9/11, and all those involved in the coverup, will be brought to justice.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Nonchalant]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Speaking of hollywood special effects and computer animations on 9/11, check this out -

www.livevideo.com...

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Nonchalant]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join