It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Videos w/more evidence of NRPT and Fakery of Gashes in First Impact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
That's why the 9/11 truth movement has distanced itself from NPT by calling it disinfo and/or banning the very discussion of it on their forums.

A claim that i've already debunked many times.

Why would you so blatantly and obviously say something as untruthful as that right in public about something that anybody can take 5 minutes to go to a 9/11 research website and see that you're being untruthful? Is it a rule of disinfo artists to blatantly lie no matter what? I'm not understanding this.

But I'll tell you what. You take 5 or 10 minutes out of that busy schedule of yours and send an email to each 9/11 research organization asking why they don't support NPT and post the answers here. Then we'll see if you've really debunked that "claim" or if it makes you look like the untruthful disinfo artist that you are.

Email these places below and let's see the answer:

-Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
-Pilots for 9/11 Truth
-Firefighters for 9/11 Truth
-Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice
-Loose Change
-9/11 Blogger

[edit on 23-4-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

So try explain this - Or is it the new model from General Motors (no
wonder are going broke!)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You should know the disinfo story by now. That seat was planted inside that car right after several government agents took sledge hammers to the back of the car in broad daylight for all to see.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
WOW..

First let me say this has to be some of the best proof of conspiracy on 9/11 that Ive seen since I was first exposed to the lie through 'Loose Change' in 2005.

Ive had my doubts about mainstream media footage of 9/11 for some time, after seeing video of planes suddenly appearing in frames where they werent a second before, planes impacting and exiting buildings with nose cones intact, as well as other independent footage that when analysed closely reveals odd shapes hitting buildings, but this proof of photoshopping proves professional animators were at work on that day.

To the OP - thanks for posting. To the guys that slowed down this footage revealing the lie - you deserve medals for service to your country, and to the world as a whole.

Keep digging, keep exposing. The picture is becoming clearer and the day will come, God willing, where the perpetrators of 9/11, and all those involved in the coverup, will be brought to justice.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Nonchalant]

You have summed up everything, including the loose change bit, I wanted to say. I was there that day and it has eventually led me here.
Thanks to the OP S&F

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
So try explain this - Or is it the new model from General Motors (no
wonder are going broke!)
Nice picture, thedman.

Where was it taken?
When was it taken?
Who took it?
Where is the original file/negative?
What is supposed to be in it?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

do a SEARCH and you'll find thousands of links, pages on the internet, visual evidence, analysis and FACTS that support the real NRPT
which you obviously have no clue about.

Most of the sites that come up in a google search are dismissing the NPT

I'm not going to waste my time doing research for you...

No, I want to know what you think the best website is so I can do some "proper research"

...when its obvious you don't have the common sense or intelligence to do even the most basic investigation.

So enjoy your delusion. You're obviously not a truth seeker nor have any desire to do basic research that seeking truth
requires.

Deluded? No common sense or intelligence? Are you talking to me or a mirror?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
So I am just curious as to how did they manage to push the exterior columns inward like that? I mean what type of magic explosive causes things to behave backward? I see beams, debris, columns, impact marks, that are the length of the wingspan of the 767, now I wonder how the heck did they manage to do all that with explosives from the inside? Just answer this question please.

uhhh maybe because something hit from the outside?

don't you know what the NRPT is really about?

but hold on, I thought all of this revolved around no planes hitting the WTCs and everything on video faked, including the plane?

So there WAS a 767 that impacted both WTCs? Thank you!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

if its rubbish, it should be very easy for you to show exactly where and how it is. but its funny how you've offered ZERO evidence to support your OPINION its rubbish.

I am not sure what evidence I could present to you... the video in this thread shows a plane striking WTC. Your evidence/opinion is that this video has been tampered with and that somehow proves that there were no planes. Surely we are both looking at the same evidence with different opinions about it.

if you think the black smudges are black smudges, or the so-called BS are the only evidence presented, then you once again confirm your opinion is worthless and lack any understanding of what you're criticizing.

This thread was about the video presented and so that is all I am offering my opinion on (symmetrical cuts and black smudges)

I am willing to rewatch at September Clues (and look at any other websites you consider worth reading) though

If you can't see the symmetry in the explosion i'm talking about then i can't do much else for you.

Those links to pictures on the david icke forum wouldn't load for some reason.

and I used to say almost the exact same thing you are... then i woke up, put my ego aside to consider the evidence, and do some objective research.

What research have you done apart from watch September Clues?

what does WTC7 have anything to do with NPT or what i'm talking about.

Nothing. You mentioned it first.

again why should i waste my time doing basic research an investigation that a person with half a brain should be able to do? This board is designed to discuss the data, evidence and have serious discussions and intelligent discourse on all theories and facts or evidence on 911.

I know what this board is for and we were discussing the video posted showing black smudges (not all the aspects of 911) and my opinion is as valid as yours.

if you're not willing to do, or understand HOW TO DO basic research to seek truth, then you shouldn't be here nor is there any incentive or point debating someone that is willing to criticize things they admit they haven't research or know anything about.

For the record my "research" consists of reading books on 911, watching videos on 911 and reading many many 911 threads on ATS

Is that the same as your "research" or have you been doing something else in your spare time?

Have you ever considered that idea that the people who began the NPT might actually be REAL LIFE, GENUINE PAID DISINFO AGENTS sowing false theories in order to divide and conquer the truth movement?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The one thing that really caught my attention was the "bridge walking" across the video. If someone knows where the original is or can explain that away, then I would appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The one thing that really caught my attention was the "bridge walking" across the video. If someone knows where the original is or can explain that away, then I would appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized

Do you mean this footage?

www.youtube.com...

Looks strange... but the youtube clip doesn't make it clear to me where the footage was supposed to be shot from

Anyone got any other clips worth looking at?

Edit to add:

This clip has a compilation of moving bridge shots:

youtube - 9/11: Moving bridge compilation

But then I found this clip which tries to explain the drifting bridge phenomenon:

youtube - moving bridge debunked

[edit on 25/4/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
if its rubbish, it should be very easy for you to show exactly where and how it is. but its funny how you've offered ZERO evidence to support your OPINION its rubbish.

I am not sure what evidence I could present to you... the video in this thread shows a plane striking WTC. Your evidence/opinion is that this video has been tampered with and that somehow proves that there were no planes. Surely we are both looking at the same evidence with different opinions about it.

NO, its not an opinion that there's VISUAL EVIDENCE showing several anomalies that have a limited set of possibilities, if not just ONE.

One of those is the footage showing the tower INTACT after the impact and AFTER there SHOULD BE SOME TYPE OF WING GASH... ITS NOT THERE. Then 6 seconds go by and a GASH magically appears and is created in the exact location you see explosives/charges occurring right to left diagonally... its NOT an opinion that its created after the "plane" and wing ENTERS and its not an OPINION the explosion is diagonally symmetrical.

EXPLOSIONS aren't that symmetrical unless they're planned.

if you think the black smudges are black smudges, or the so-called BS are the only evidence presented, then you once again confirm your opinion is worthless and lack any understanding of what you're criticizing

This thread was about the video presented and so that is all I am offering my opinion on (symmetrical cuts and black smudges)

I am willing to rewatch at September Clues (and look at any other websites you consider worth reading) though

If you can't see the symmetry in the explosion i'm talking about then i can't do much else for you.

Those links to pictures on the david icke forum wouldn't load for some reason.

they work for me. i just tried it.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by matrixNIN11]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

I can see that you are committed to NPT. Could you let me know what has convinced you so convincingly? I am willing to watch September Clues again. Have you got any other sources for me to check out while I am on the case?

And you didn't answer my earlier question:

have you ever considered the idea that the people who began the NPT might actually be REAL LIFE, GENUINE PAID DISINFO AGENTS sowing false theories in order to divide and conquer the truth movement?

[edit on 25/4/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
OK matrix, I've downloaded a HQ version of September Clues and rewatched half of it so far. Some interesting anomalies in there I must admit

Been checking out some opposing viewpoint vids as well (to get some balanced "research")

Interesting discussion here that covers some September Clues material:

Hardfire DID A PLANE HIT THE SOUTH TOWER? / BAKER / WRIGHT / WIECK - 28:47 - Apr 24, 2008 (Google Video)

Watch from around 19:30 for analysis of the "nose out" clip

And a bit more...

Ace Baker on Hardfire, Part II

See 07:00 for the "fade to black" shot and 18:00 for the "ghost plane" shot

[edit on 26/4/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

once again, like i said, you and those against nrpt have NO CLUE what the REAL NRPT is about.

First, why don't you READ more carefully what this says and try using the other hemisphere of your brain this time.

No "Real" Planes means NO REAL BOEING 767 PLANES hit the towers.

so okay, how about NRBPT... happy?

But its been explained many times that it doesn't mean there couldn't have been a MISSLE OR DRONE.

whatever may have hit the towers if anything at all, may have looked like a plane from a distance, not to mention there's footage showing what may be a missle/drone, but it was anything BUT a boeing 767, and part2 is irrefutable evidence of this and FAKERY occurring.

so now you know how i can say NRP but still account for possible outside impact that occurred in conjuction with pre planted charges to create the gashes.

Oh I understand this idea of NRBPT, however where is the proof besides really blurry photos and videos?

Ok so a "fake" Boeing 767 hit the WTC. So what kind of fake we talking here? A 757 made up tp look like a 767? An Airbus made up to look like a 767? Or absolutley NO plane hitting the WTCs?

After all, parts were discovered from a 767, people SAW a 767. WHat other plane could it have been?

And also, do you understand the problem with claiming that "pre-planted charges" are what made the gashes on the WTCs? Because you have not yet answered me what kind of charges can make the exterior columns of section be thrust INTO the building, and create damage as if something hit it from the outside. YOu do understand the physcial problem of that I hope?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I JUST LOVE the interview in the second video, posted by the TS.

Where Devin says "It would be totally feasible to create those fake videos."

He could have said, "Yea, it'd be feasible to create fake videos."

But he gives it away, probably on purpose with useing "Those fake Videos?"

He admits they're fake, and he don't even care. They types of guys want credit for thier graphics work.

Just another piece of the puzzle to put atop the other couple thousands the truth movement has. Mostly all circumstantial, but you can put a man on death row in the US with circumstantial evidence alone. You can convict someone for murder without even haveing a corpse.

It amazes me, these criminals haven't been brought to justice.

But Karma is a bad motha, so I hope thy're prepared.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Ah, dont mind those walking bridges. And you can ignore those buildings in the foreground that move from left to far right in the September Clues videos too. Its nothing..

But seriously, dont look to the debunkers of September Clues for an explanation. Put simply, they CANT explain the anomalies. Quite literally, they have NO idea.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

Ah, dont mind those walking bridges. And you can ignore those buildings in the foreground that move from left to far right in the September Clues videos too. Its nothing..

I found this clip which tries to explain the drifting bridge phenomenon:

youtube - moving bridge debunked

Have a look and see what you think

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

It is possible to shape a charge so a structure can fall inwards you know. Or in any direction.

From my time in the army we did a lot of shape charging to suit our point of entry to a structure.

You can place a charge outside a concrete wall and still make it fall outwards if that is the goal. You can also place charges on the inside and make the structure fall inwards. Its not that complicated if you know how to do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join