It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv ben Reqruted for the 2012 war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I wonder if Ashtar is just a front for a bigger more organized religious group?

ANy thoughts or should it be a new thread?

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think its more of a cult...

Quote from that ashtar website:

"We are here to assist Earth and humanity through the current cycle of planetary cleansing and polar realignment."

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dontbeafraid
I think its more of a cult...

Quote from that ashtar website:

"We are here to assist Earth and humanity through the current cycle of planetary cleansing and polar realignment."

This Definitaly SCREAMS CULT!!!!

-Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Isn't that sort of along the same lines as what scientologists say?

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well, it's no point talking about it now, Chronic is offline, I just hope the boy does the smart thing and tells his parents or someone. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Scientists dont cleanse the earth..

Plus scientists dont get recruited online and asked to come to a meeting and pay $500 for the cause.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Not scientist, Scientologist, it's different, trust me, real different.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I know this has been said before, but it sounds like someone from NAMBLA got your number, kid. Your 15, he�s 40, and he enticed you with some occult BS. Even if he really thinks that he can teach you how to �shoot lightning out of your hands� or whatever, you should still be wary of him. Remember what happened in Waco? Or how about those Heaven�s Gate freaks? Maybe you�re too young to remember, but almost all of them ended up dead.

See, we are on your side and concerned for your safety; if you think that at 15 you can take this guy by yourself you are mistaken (and by your own concession, he is much stronger than you in some paranormal way). And if you think the police are going to save you, you�d better think again. Do you know what the response time is in your city? I lived in a decent sized city and it was eight minutes. So it would take at least that long for them to show up at your house after your parents realized something was wrong. He doesn�t have to come to your house to get you, either. It wouldn�t be hard for him to snatch you off the street on your way to school and we�d never hear from you again.

I know you are fifteen, and think you can take on the world. Hell, we�ve all been there. But the truth is, you can�t. That�s why we are telling you over and over to go tell someone, even if it isn�t your parents. Even if you decide to keep up with this psychic-war crap, you owe your parents at least a heads-up in case this guy isn�t as stable as you think.

[Edited on 4/24/04 by para]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This has BS writen all over it, it's not even funny anymore. Chronic, my little 4 year old cousin would've said take a freakin hike by now. God kid, get out of it... it's a nice dream... but, it ain't gonna happen. You continue with this you'll be sorry.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by para
I know this has been said before, but it sounds like someone from NAMBLA got your number, kid. Your 15, he�s 40, and he enticed you with some occult BS. Even if he really thinks that he can teach you how to �shoot lightning out of your hands� or whatever, you should still be wary of him. Remember what happened in Waco? Or how about those Heaven�s Gate freaks? Maybe you�re too young to remember, but almost all of them ended up dead.

See, we are on your side and concerned for your safety; if you think that at 15 you can take this guy by yourself you are mistaken (and by your own concession, he is much stronger than you in some paranormal way). And if you think the police are going to save you, you�d better think again. Do you know what the response time is in your city? I lived in a decent sized city and it was eight minutes. So it would take at least that long for them to show up at your house after your parents realized something was wrong. He doesn�t have to come to your house to get you, either. It wouldn�t be hard for him to snatch you off the street on your way to school and we�d never hear from you again.

I know you are fifteen, and think you can take on the world. Hell, we�ve all been there. But the truth is, you can�t. That�s why we are telling you over and over to go tell someone, even if it isn�t your parents. Even if you decide to keep up with this psychic-war crap, you owe your parents at least a heads-up in case this guy isn�t as stable as you think.

[Edited on 4/24/04 by para]

BRAVO, BRAVO

Chronic, take this advice, it is some of the best that has been given yet. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Agreed Muzz... I'd take this advice seriously.

At all costs you must drop out of contact with him...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Chronic7 listen to what we have to say. We are just trying to help you. This 40 year old guy may not have asked you to join his cult yet but he will eventually. I do not think they like no for an answer. If you will not listen to this reason let me try something else.

Sure it would be cool to shoot stuff out of our hands, but we can not. Humans are not meant to shoot things out of their hands so even if this guy could teach you how to do it, it would still be a bad thing. If humans were not meant to do it you should not even be trying to learn how to do it. Also if this guy is going to be teaching you to shoot stuff out of your hands then he must know lots of other more powerful stuff. For all you know he might have the ability to teleport into your room and kill you with the blink of an eye and then teleport back out. Would you really want to take the risk of that happening? Chronic I think you need to think about this a lot more before you make any decisions. Talking about this with other people can be helpful. I do not mean talking to people online.

Remember trust is a hard thing to earn, and it is ten times harder to earn someones trust that you only know from online.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
There is some level of concerned buzz about the Ashtar Cult... Exposing Chat Log Beware of ASHTAR! Stay away, far away.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Okay, you're saying that if this guy is not who he says he is, the cops would get him right? If he shows up at your house the response time of the police would be 5-10 minutes. Anything could happen between that time. If the guy shows up and he is bad then you might not even have a chance to get the police there in the first place. So its better that you take the advice of what everyone has posted on here and back out of that group.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Im not even in this Ashtar Command thing okay I dont even read those sites this is the only site I read and im not part of a cult. groups.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Im not telling anyone I know about this no one. But I will still not lisen to this guy.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Skeptic that site you posted might be messed up they follow the bible and they think god is all bad. I think the bible may have been changed alot in the past. They even got quotes from the bible in that article you posted skeptic and since they where bad they think jesus is all bad and stuff like that.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Chronic7]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
LEAVE THE BOY ALONE! WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT IS VERY REAL!!! i know this stuff sounds really crazy, but i swear to GOD its 100% real. This is not a cult! it is reality. if you think its evil i suggest you read this: groups.msn.com... yea that really sounds like some evil cult.

This is the real christianty! oh and Sananda is the real Jesus incase you were wondering.
to tell you the truth people my spirit guides led me to this thread. i have been lurking around on this site for about a week just looking for a thread like this one! i think i was supposed to be the one who first let the word out on this site, but i didn't for some reason and some inexperienced 15 year old took my place. now i must defend him!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You may be right but im not gonna jump to any conclusions yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The guy just said to me I dont even have to learn physcic warefare if i dont want to do it. Now its all my choice and i think i should learn it it would be fun to shoot stuff outa your hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join