It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv ben Reqruted for the 2012 war

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I really think I should learn this or they are going to choose some other kid like me.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ive ben chosen for this how can i turn it down. Its gonna be so fun to shoot stuff outa ur hands.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
DAM i havent even seen that website before; thats some amazing #t right there! i was going to www.nibiruancouncil.com it is more technical than your site, but yours seems to be more spiritual. did you know that the ascension process is your dna being recoded so you will use all 12 dna strands instead of just 2
and when your dna is done recoding you can use 100% of your brain?
and you say i can join the ashtar command and shoot laser beams out of my eyes??!!!

did you know that your spirit guides probably led you to that site?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEADING ME TO THAT SITE CHRONIC
i knew there was some reason i wasn't letting the word out

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dont read nurbrian council only follow tthe one i posted its the only one i read. And sorry they choose the ppl they want to train so i dont think you can in your lifetime.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
bah nibiruan council is alright.
how were you chosen???

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You've got a great imagination, kid. Keep it up. You'll make a great science fiction writer someday.

Tell me, do you want to fight?

DC

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Dont trust that Nirbuan council site I dont read it anymore. U should only read this site groups.msn.com...

The guy said he got orders to train me from Ashtar Command thats how I was chosen. They are training people to fight in the war thats supposed to happen in 2012. This means im gonna be fightin reptillians and greys.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This isnt my immaganation dammit Im just saying what Iv herd. And ya I would wanna fight if thier was a war in 2012.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
that is so awsome chronic! wish i got to fight in it

i think im a light worker so my mission is to teach people this stuff. your gonna be jedi master lol
are you telepathic chronic?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Na im not telepathic never learnd that stuff before.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i am becoming telepathic more and more everyday. now i will really become telepathic because of the chaneling information on you site! groups.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
this isn't funny anymore.

In reading this thread, i have come to the conclusion that one of three things is happening here:

1. your cheese done slid off your cracker.
2. you are in danger from a potential pedophile.
3. you are making this stuff up to get attention (my guess).

If, for some reason, this is really happening, I hope you have the sense to tell your parents. This is not the same as aliens outside the window, it is potentially dangerous.

BG

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by beergoggles]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Ive ben chosen for this how can i turn it down. Its gonna be so fun to shoot stuff outa ur hands.

that mentality right there is evil in itself. I've read this thread, and perhaps you should look into science more, understand the world around you before you fall into the land of make believe. i've read the sites and to tell you the truth it's another ploy to gather those that are weak of mind and weak of soul. these people on here are attempting to help you out, but yet you refuse to listen. i am not going to say what you should do in this situation, because choices are made individually. i can though, gurantee you that it is physically, spiritually, and naturally impossible to shoot light out of your eyes and hands. if you used 100% of your brain, you would in fact not be able to function. it's your life choose it, just know that there are people out there, that actually care about your own well being, and if you decide not to take the advice of those that more experienced in life, then so be it. the only thing i ask is to research, study, analyze, don't base your life on complete hearsay.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
lol i have already told my parents, my dad is 60 and he believes it

trust me man, this stuff is FOR REAL!!
Jesus is coming and he is an alien!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i have done a bit of researching and it ALL proves this to be real. sorry to burst your bubble. there is a bunch of scientific stuff on that website just look for it, im too lazy to find it

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
what facts or evidence do you have for concluding that this is indeed real? rather than having people meeting up or typing on the internet, that what is to come is indeed the truth. to me, it's similar to those that role-play and take it to far. tell me, what has it proven?

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I dont even belive in the Ashtar Command yet only when I learn how to shoot stuff outa my hands then I would belive almost everything that was said to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Im gonna have to agree with everyone else who thinks this thread is a waste of bandwidth, how can you prove something like this without showing us proof? and by proof i don't mean a website filled with junk about shooting stuff out of your palms. I have no faith in anything you've said but so be it that your even still allowed to post.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
it's the fact that you're wanting to shoot stuff out of your hands. does not not cause some kind of reaction within yourself, saying this is evil? you are in fact looking for knowledge that was not given to creations of god, so in turn you're looking for more godliness. i'm not sure if you're christian, but i briefly remember saying that you were, but is it not against the will of god to search and acquire such a power, which will cause to you resemble god? i believe the story of lucifer was based on the fact that lucifer wanted the same powers and strengths of god. how are you choosing to be any different from that?

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JosephusTheGreat
i have done a bit of researching and it ALL proves this to be real. sorry to burst your bubble. there is a bunch of scientific stuff on that website just look for it, im too lazy to find it

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sorry, I couldn't resist.

BG

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join