It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv ben Reqruted for the 2012 war

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
This is gonna sound crazy but just bear wit me. 2012 will have a good chance of being the war Good vs Evil on this planet. I have chosen the Good side. When Im 16 im going to be traind in psychic warfare. After your done it you would be able to shoot stuff outa your hands like beems of light. Dam that would be a power hard to keep under control. If this is all true im going to be seeing heavy combat in my life

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Chronic7]

Dis is gone sund stpd but jut bare wid me..2012 wilt ave a dood shance ob being da war good vs ebil on dis planet....i been a choosin da good side.....

oh my god kid just stay away from ashtar command and pay more attention to your english teacher......and im betting your parents arent brain washed they just seem a little weird....surrender...surrender but dont give your self away....just the other day i heard of soldiers falling off some indonesian junk thats going round ...but your mommas alright your daddys alright they just seem a little weird.....
repeat chorus...
i just had to throw that cheap trick in there

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Alright DAMMIT i will start feeding you proof!
you know that new planet in our solar system Sedna, it is really a giant battlestar(kind of like the DeathStar)
it is an old planet that has been hollowed out and the inside is supposed to be like heaven and there are MANY different intelligent life forms living there. its real name is NIBIRU and it is peace keeping battle star that circles around the galaxy making peace with the planets that it goes by. it is about 4 times the size of earth.

do you know who the Sumerians were? the first known civilization on earth? waay older than egypt. in their written records they talk about this Nibiru planet.
read: www.xfacts.com...
and here is nasa info about nibiru xfacts.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
trust me man, this stuff is FOR REAL!!
Jesus is coming and he is an alien!

oh my god if they come out and say jesus is a alien joseph it will be to fool the ignorant masses and cause world wide despair amongst believers.....not saying this wont happen son but dont believe it .....if jesus is an alien were all alien.................

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I waz typin fast watcher stop whining about my spelling idiot.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Jesus isnt an alien hes human like us.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
chronic .....listen im quite older than you and i realize there is more to this world than meets the eye but ashtar command is a load of crap ....if they say a hundred things that sound good or have scientific data to back it up all it would take is one or two lies mixed with the truth for it to be nothing more than a cult or a disinfo site to distract people from the real truth.....
if you are going to respond to my messages i would highly suggest you type more than one line as you are wasting bandwith here on ATS and they dont like that.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JosephusTheGreat
Alright DAMMIT i will start feeding you proof!
you know that new planet in our solar system Sedna, it is really a giant battlestar(kind of like the DeathStar)
it is an old planet that has been hollowed out and the inside is supposed to be like heaven and there are MANY different intelligent life forms living there. its real name is NIBIRU and it is peace keeping battle star that circles around the galaxy making peace with the planets that it goes by. it is about 4 times the size of earth.

do you know who the Sumerians were? the first known civilization on earth? waay older than egypt. in their written records they talk about this Nibiru planet.
read: www.xfacts.com...
and here is nasa info about nibiru xfacts.com...

your first paragraph is speculation, not proof, this is not a basis for a concrete foundation of facts/debate. as for the sumerians, just to let you know, i have a history degree, the only reason why it is the first known civilization earth is because, western history, yes this includes the middle east, has always dominated eastern history, the fact being, based on biased thoughts, that in fact promotes western supremacy. you can argue this fact with any history professor with a phd and i gurantee you, they'll say the same.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by IKnowNothing]

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
actually watcheroftheskies is right. we are all aliens. most peoples souls are from other worlds unless you are from the etheric sirian soul group then you have been in this planets incarnational cycle for a LONG time.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is outstanding. This subject seems to have a life of its own. Everyone is in serious debate over a digimon cartoon and I got new controbuting threads being blasted out of the water for petty stuff.....copy paste features with links, reporting on something, wrong forum, value judgements from Moderators and veterans at ATS on whether its worthy or unworthy to even be a thread etc.

Cool thing about Dracs(reptillians), it can be in your DnA and ya dont even know it. And here you might have thought they were really full scaled creatures with cat eyes.
For all you know your just a human but with a slight out of control A type personality. Generally they love law(rules and regulations) and dishing out punishment for those that break law(guidelines) They are never happy observers and allowing beings to just be but like to give their 2 cents worth generally negative and insulting to the target.
Generally they are in leadership positions because they rail roaded themselves there.

poor poor dumb humans
poor poor dumb dracs

The apostle Paul couldn't handle the freedom in Christ so he basically turned the New Testament into a continuation of the Old. More rules and guidelines to follow etc. Even giving it a corporate name(christianity)

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
im not saying they were THE fist civilization on earth im just saying they are the oldest known civilization. much older than egypt and much more advanced. like their artwork?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

it is about 4 times the size of earth.

"We can measure Sedna's size using a thermal telescope, which measures the heat coming from the surface. We know how far away Sedna is, so we know that the surface temperature is about 400 degrees below zero Farenheit. A large object of that temperature will give off much more heat than a small object of that temperature (just light a match and a bonfire are the same temperature, but a bonfire keeps you much warmer at night because it is so much bigger). In collaboration with Frank Bertoldi at the MPIfR Bonn, we used the 30 meter diameter IRAM telscope, and in collaboration with John Stansberry at the University of Arizona and Bill Reach at the Spitzer Science Certer, we used the Spitzer Space Telescope. Sedna was too small to be detected in either. This tells us that Sedna is at most about 1800 km in diameter: about halfway in size between Pluto and the largest known Kuiper belt object Quaoar. Even though all we know for certain is that Sedna is smaller than 1800 km, we have evidence which suggests that the size might be pretty close to this number. We are virtually certain that the size is larger than the 1250 km size of Quaoar, though this object has shown many unexpected characteristics, so we can't completely rule out a smaller size."

www.gps.caltech.edu...

Sedna: 800-1100 miles in diameter
Earth: 8000 miles in diameter

i think it's always best to use legitimate sources for an argument.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

This is outstanding. This subject seems to have a life of its own. Everyone is in serious debate over a digimon cartoon

I know I know......Im dishing out criticizism at the same time and complaining about it

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
this thread needs to be moved very soon.

there may well be reptillians and whatnot about to take over the world and the newly discovered planet might be an alien deathstar/floating mobilehome. however...

I think its more likely overactive imaginations are running amuk.

Chronic, you DO have a future as a writer. I have not seen such an impressionable and gullible mind in all my years. Learn english and start writing. I'll read it.

In the meantime, smear peanut butter all over your body and cover your head with tinfoil. It'll keep you safe.

BG

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I never belived any of this Iv just ben
saying what iv herd and im not gulible.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
None of this came out of my imaganation either.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
I never belived any of this Iv just ben
saying what iv herd and im not gulible.

first, can someone translate that to english? hahaha

second, i think JosephusTheGreat and Chronic7 are in on this little scam for points together.

both are messed up in the head.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This isnt any scam stupid and Im not messed in the head im jus saying what was told to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I advise that you refrain from attacking anyone personally.

so don't call me stupid.

I'm no the one that made up this crappy post and is stringing people along.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Then maby you shoulnt say stupid things. Im not messed up in the head.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey Chorinc7 what in the hell are you talking about? Can you tell me when Jesus will come down to Earth? Light beams out of your hands

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join