It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Regan's Papers Releasing Important Info?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just read this, obvioulsy like i always do im taking the source w/ a grain of salt, but if what is said is true...then the possibility of us have a space fleet w/ out the knowledge of the US public is quite possible...What do you guys think?

www.examiner.com...

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

Could that be the reason Bush refused to release the papers when he was in office. Or was there just the need to protect Daddy Bush? And is this Obama's attempt at some type of disclosure? Guess we will have to wait and see.

allgove.com

Nearly a quarter million pages of records from the Reagan White House are finally going to be released to the public today, thanks to an executive order signed by President Barack Obama. Under the Presidential Records Act of 1978, the documents were supposed to have been made available to the public after January 20, 2001; twelve years after Reagan left the White House. However, on March 23, 2001, only five weeks after assuming the presidency, President Bush ordered the National Archives not to release the Reagan papers to the public. Bush also kept sealed the papers of Reagan’s vice-president, who happened to be Bush’s father.

Here you can find the topics and page count.

Reagan Papers

[edit on 17-4-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i think the possibility of future discloser is very exciting to say the least...I know Ronald Regan was one of the few presidents that was always talking of the possibility of ebe's...who knows just some of the tid bits that they have released have yeilded some interesting information...i cant wait for them to sift through all the papers who knows something could really turn up that would be undeniable proof of SOMETHING happening...i used to be a HUGE skeptic, but as time goes im really starting to see that all these ppl seeing stuff out there cant be hallucinating, and are seeing SOMETHING, now if it is our "space fleet" as its been called is another story..what do you think? Alien, or just something that were dabling in?

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i find it absolutely funny that articles w/ absolutely no...well i wont call it evidence, but documents to at least point to something funny goes unnoticed on these boards, but everybodys ready to jump on the threads of ppl that "claim" to have experience based on absolutely no documentation and evidence...come on ppl this is a very intruging article...no one has anything to say...sad really

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

Nothing to do with UFO's but I found it interesting that one of the topics of the new paper was "Population Control". Really looking forward to any new information.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That's where all our money went!

Can you imagine how much money it cost to build those things! I knew it didn't cost $600 for a hammer.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Hidden within one of the ten unified combatant commands of the U.S. military, Strategic Command, is a highly classified fleet of aircraft carrier sized antigravity vehicles that operate in outer space.

I'm a firm believer in the US experimenting with and may have advanced unknown space craft and some of the technology behind such crafts could be called into question. But come on "Aircraft Carrier" Sized crafts?

I'm sorry but we would have spotted something that size a long time ago. Even amateur astronomers could have seen something that big floating around in near Earth orbit.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
took the thoughts right out of my head....theres no way in hell that w/ todays astronomys technology that we wouldnt of seen something like that hovering around in space...so are you leaning more towards this being non terrestrial or just all out bull####...thanks for your response

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Hidden within one of the ten unified combatant commands of the U.S. military, Strategic Command, is a highly classified fleet of aircraft carrier sized antigravity vehicles that operate in outer space.

I'm a firm believer in the US experimenting with and may have advanced unknown space craft and some of the technology behind such crafts could be called into question. But come on "Aircraft Carrier" Sized crafts?

I'm sorry but we would have spotted something that size a long time ago. Even amateur astronomers could have seen something that big floating around in near Earth orbit.

Not if they were using stealth/cloaking technology. Noone would see them then !! Dont forget this area of technology has come on leaps and bounds and that is just the stuff we have been TOLD about. maybe they really have invented the Romulan cloaking device for real !!! But we would not know anyhting about this.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

An Aircraft carrier on the scale of things is still only tiny compared to the atmosphere above us, travel 5 miles away from one and they don't look that big, and even though we know the size of an aircraft carrier, I bet they look a lot smaller 100 miles up?

Anti gravity, that would mean no rockets for lift off, so out in the desert miles and miles from nothing, at night, who would notice what? maybe perhaps some people have seen odd things? like huge flying triangles, or bright objects moving at incredible speeds? oh wait we have those people already on record, being accused of being mistaken.

If this is right, then I think those people who where laughed at, may just have the last laugh after all.

We have seen everything here on ATS, videos of a recent near Earth Asteroid with what looks like a UFO interfering with it, Objects high up in the atmosphere doing immpossible (to us ) manoeuvres, countless witnesses and video's, pictures, eye witness accounts, most of them ridiculed.

I am now starting to believe that disclosure is coming, never thought it would happen in my life time, and after more than 30 years of looking through cases from all over the World, this is the first time I have actually thought this could really happen with some optimism.

Don't forget about the cases that don't get as far as ATS, the cases which dwindle into nothing, these cases are not lost or forgotten, they are just protected from suggestion of being nothing but a bird or balloon etc.

Perhaps the time will soon come, when these cases can be brought into the light, and get the respect the witnesses deserve.

I hope this goes where I think it is.

new topics

top topics

join