It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.

if the whole world was astonished that he survived the head wound, doesn't that entail that the anti-christ is indeed someone that would be famous and constantly in the media worldwide, so it's got to be a political leader, or atleast someone in politics. that's just my guess though.

forgot to add. it could also be a spiritual leader, i.e. the pope.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
well- I'm floored at the responses i got from the priest.

I didn't get technical with him, nor did he get technical with me.

here are some of the questions i asked, followed by the response: (these are not word for word, either, I just took notes)

q) who do you think the antichrist will turn out to be?
a) a very prominent figure, someone we are already beginning to see on the world stage.

q) have you heard of the Maitreya?
a) yes, and I believe he is a great actor, but no antichrist.

q) have many of the prophecies proceeding the arrival of the antichrist been fulfilled?
a) several, at least in my eyes, have been. but many remain to be seen.

q) what is the chance of the next pope being the antichrist?
a) no comment.

and the question i've been dying to find an answer to....

q) will the antichrist know he's the antichrist?
a) I would imagine so, it will probably come to him in some sort of vision, and that will turn his terrible chain of events into motion.

so I got a few answers, but basically came out of it with more questions.

sorry for the lack of formality in the answers, but i'm just quoting from my notes, i didnt have a tape recorder or anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think the Maitreya has nothing to do with the Anti-Christ. Different Doctrines.

Chrisitianity is based on fallacies ( sorry ) and nothing more than a collection of pagan beliefs. So how can we believe anything written as literal in the Bible ?

Anti-Christ does not come up in the Bible at all. Third Beast.

Anti-Christ in my opinion will not know that he is the Anti-Christ.

"No deity will save us, we must save ourselves. Promises of immortal
salvation or fear of eternal damnation are both illusory and harmful."
[Humanist Manifesto II, Prometheus Books, 1973]

My OPINION.

Deep

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have pondered this question too. I got this funny sense that the AC is aread walking on this world. Only time will tell if he will shake up the world as promised in religion.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If I am I dont know it.

I think he does not know. It will not be found out till its history.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

q) will the antichrist know he's the antichrist?
a) I would imagine so, it will probably come to him in some sort of vision, and that will turn his terrible chain of events into motion.

The opposite my freind.

The terrible chain of events which he shall set into notion unknowingly will allow him and others to realize his true guise.

Deep

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
q) what is the chance of the next pope being the antichrist?
a) no comment.

Hmm, did he add anything to this answer, or did he only say "no comment"?

I have a strange feeling that all hi-ranked catholic priests already know who the next pope would be! I think the papal throne (when JP II is dead) has been reserved to the Antichrist already. It has always been... Maybe the 31st secret cardinal is the Antichrist, he could be anybody...

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by otherwise]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Odd,

I always though Catholocism never believed in the Anti-Christ stories ?

Deep

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Is the Anti-Christ not supposed to lead 10 nations ?

EU

President of the EU ?

Deep

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I wonder if the antichrist posts on ATS. This could be an interesting poll: vote for which member you think is the antichrist.

I didnt know Catholism doesnt teach about the antichrist, if they dont teach it then it must be true.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I vote for agent 47, he's been acting weird lately.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The anti-Christ will obviously be the adopted son of an American ambassador because his own son died and he couldn't bare to tell his wife so then the hopsital people give him a different baby. Then on his birthday his nanny will hang herself and they'll get a new nanny that's like a minion of Satan and a dog, can't forget a dog. And then baby Satan knows he's really Satan now because he has the Satanic nanny. Then a priest will try to tell the politician that his son is the anti Christ, but he won't believe him. Next, the priest gets impailed. Then the mother takes little Satan on a trip to the zoo and the monkeys go all psycho. Eventually politician does come to believe his son is the Anti Christ and he goes and gets the special knives. And his wife dies and it's all sad and everything Then, to make sure his son is baby Satan, he cuts his hair and find the birthmark of 666. Then he takes him to a church and tries to kill him, but the cops come and shoot him. Finally, it's the funeral of the politician guy and Satan Jr. is adopted by his uncle guy and he turns toward the camera and smiles. Errr... I mean, camera? What camera? I mean... people...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Is the Anti-Christ not supposed to lead 10 nations ?

EU

President of the EU ?

Deep

Yep, the Beast is probably the EU. And, the 10 horns are probably the 10 new countries which are added on May 1st. "They will give their power to the beast".

And, when they are added, they are probably going to vote for a new constitution, in which there is supposed to be a president. I do not doubt for long that this president will be the pope, probably the next one... because the majority of the EU-population are catholics, and would because of this likely vote for their spiritual leader (if he will run for the presidency, that is).

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Does not sound good to me. Do you think they just have played out this prophecy on thier own ?

In an artifical manner rather than natural ?

Deep

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Im sure the people around him probably know. They are probably grooming him for the "position" so to speak.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The antichrist cannot be considered one person. The word �antichrist� appears only four times in the bible. It doesn�t even appear in Revelations. It seems the antichrist is anyone who doesn�t acknowledge Jesus Christ. Let me know what you think, I just did a quick study of the word �antichrist�.

1 John 2:18-19

Warning Against Antichrists

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3

But every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7

Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist .

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ is already here, presently we are seeing the technology that he will use to control the masses. The mark that men will recieve is the digital angel chip which is already being used. Cameras are being set up everywhere so that there will be no where to hide from him. His number can be seen in many places. Using the ASCII code dos 6.21 = 666, Bill Gates III = 666, Ben Laden 01 (2001) =666, washington monument is 555 ft. tall x 12 = 6666 inchs, if microsoft had made a windows version in 1996 it would = 666, windows 99 would =669, they skipped these years as not to expose them for who they really are. Sun Oil Co. =666. These and many other companies are preparing the way for the Anti-Christ, they are creating the technology that he will use to enslave all that recieve the Mark. My personal belief is that he will take center stage after one of two events, A Great War (WW III) or the Rapture of the Church. I tend to think that it will be at the Rapture of the Church, The IFO'S that are being built at area 51 will appear in the skies and he will tell them that the missing undesirables have been banished to another Planet. It will be a very convincing display for those that are here at his coming. He Knows who he is : II Thess 2:3 � Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

7 For the mystery of iniquity(wickedness) doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all POWER and SIGNS and LYING WONDERS( IFO'S),
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a LIE:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
KingLizard.

The Anti-Christ could be good and pious, but chose not to follow Christ and for this be killed ?

Deep

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
No I guess the person doesnt. But I'm not sure. I think the antichrist is the Devil him self but my sister was standing here and arguing about it. She says it's going to be a person but I say it's the Devil. So if it is the Devil inhabiting a person's body then he will know, and if it isn't then he wont.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
He will be someone who preaches the word of GOD and everything holy and riteous, but becuase hes not Christian, hes the Anti-Christ ?

Deep

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join