It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what can this be????????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
i've been remembering this tunnel going down fast it looked red and tan like after i got to end of tunnel it was a light anyone experience it

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
did you remember this in a dream, this to me sounds like those tunnels going into one of the ufo bases that are always described.
check this out s it may be something like that.
good luck in your search.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sounds like you're dead. You should probably stop haunting the internet. Seriously though, your post is pretty vague. Where and when did you experience this?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yeah some more info would be good.

People usually describe a tunnel with a light when they've had a near death experience, but they are turned away when they get to the end, or the light, being told they aren't ready to die yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
And remember that important advice......"STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT CAROL-ANN, DONT GO INTO THE LIGHT"

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Very strange and vague, but my suggestion is that you may be remembering your birth. Several people have claimed to have a vivid memory similar to yours, and attribute it to thier moment of birth. Just a thought!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Were you smoking '___'? Short of that I don't know. Were you injured shortly before hand? Endorphins, maybe. Do you have a melatonin deficiency?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Also very possible. There are several points in pregnancy where there are massive amounts of '___' dumped into the mother's body, but as far as I know there have been no prenatal or neonatal tests for this occurrence.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Interesting, but tell me; was the pregnant women from somewhere in South America and in close proximity to Syrian Rue, or Ayahusca plants

top topics

join