It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schakowsky: Tea parties 'despicable'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZERO

So I am trying to figure out the honorable moment she is talking about. Oh wait she must be talking about tax day. She must like her fat ugly chops every april 15 in anticipation of the money she gets to blow.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZERO

Tea parties 'despicable'

That's just what the British said in 1773 about the Boston Tea Party.They were wrong then, and the critics today are also wrong.
BTW, that event helped spark the American Revolution.
Maybe we'll have just as much success this time around.
Politicians and MSM that continue to ignore the coming storm will find themselves swept out to sea by the new storm of freedom from political oppression. It IS time for a second American Revolution, this time to RESTORE the American Constitution, and ADHERENCE to it. Now THAT is change we can believe in.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Nighthawk

Looks like You haven't seen the memo buddy like the rest of us here. There is no difference between the parties. The democrats are champions of the welfare people while the republicans cater to big business and the rich. So please tell me where does that leave the rest of us oh wait I'll tell You #ed. No one party in washington represents the 89 million people that actually pay taxes. They talk about tax cuts but where are they? I don't see them at all. Obama talks about his vaunted tax cuts at what 16 dollars a week. # that money could buy me and my old lady a meal at taco bell. I don't want to see tax cuts I want constitutional taxes and I want to see the other 201 million loosers in this country to pay taxes just like me so they won't be so quick to ask for freebies. Because We all know nothing is for free right?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jkm1864

Only the deranged narcissistic mind of a career politician would refer to Tax day as an "honorable moment."

As sickening as it is to read, it does fall in line with the Obama administration's rhetoric of "paying taxes is Patriotic."

I can't believe Biden actually said that, hasn't he taken third grade history? Didn't he learn what the REAL Patriots did?

Sickening.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Our federal income tax is used solely to pay of our "debt" to the Federal Reserve not for any services. It is unconstitutional as well as a huge fraud on the American people and consequently the world. The tea parties have nothing to do with Obama and have everything to do with all the illegal and immoral actions taken by ALL of our nations leaders. I hated BushCo too and think they should all be hung by the neck until dead so my anger was and is directed towards his policies which have curtailed my freedoms and make me fear for the life my son will have in the future. Obama has continued those policies so yes it is now directed at him and his puppet masters.

So maybe you should look up a few facts before you start insulting others.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZERO

Most politicians think, "If you you can't control it, it must be evil."

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, Schakowsky is an equal-opportunity basher, it seems. She's on MSNBC right now bashing Obama for not prosecuting the torturers...

So....let's see....the very 'liberal' MSNBC is actively interviewing and giving voice to a fellow democrat who is bashing the current Democratic President. Seems fair.....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by DrZERO
The Federal Income Tax is an un-needed burden on a majority of households who watch 3 months worth of their income get looted by the Federal Government, only to have itbe handed over to the Privately Owned Federal Reserve as interest payments on the growing National Debt.

Mmm, indeed.

Yet I wonder how long the "teabaggers" would go before they started complaining at the lack of government services their taxes provide should they be withdrawn.

Just sayin' ...

[edit on 16 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]
What are these services you speak of that is fueled by MY money?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join