It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridculous evidence being used as proof of alien/ufo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

A supposed ufo fleet
, obviously a flock of birds.

www.disclose.tv...

These are bugs or some other natural phenomenon.

There will be more to come as I find them. This topic of aliens/ufos' is hilarious because of the people that come out of the wood works.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Haha, they're a bit odd.

The first one looks alot like a flock of birds at the beginning, but the further it gets into it, it looks a little bit like it could be.
Probably a hoax though.

Jacob

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Have you ever thought that the individuals who report these "sightings" are actually government dis-info agents doing it on purpose? To muddy the waters and make people doubt the actual authentic sightings?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I saw a picture posted at ufoevidence.org of a "funnel shaped UFO!" It was shot in Kansas, in July. Now if I was in Tornado Alley in July and saw a funnel-shaped object extending from the clouds to the ground I'd assume it was an alien spaceship.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Haha, they're a bit odd.

The first one looks alot like a flock of birds at the beginning, but the further it gets into it, it looks a little bit like it could be.
Probably a hoax though.

Jacob

Yea, I saw that.

It does look like a flock of birds, but about 4-5 seconds in, one of them 'alters its formation' in a very odd manor which didn't look like a birds movement, although it looked alot like a bats movement.

EMM

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well at first these people were right because they saw an unidentified flying object or UFO.
Everything you see up in the sky flying that is unindentified is a UFO. Everyone believes that UFOs are suppose to be meant for Alien aircraft, oh well.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by da_beast_666

You have picked two very stupid videos to try and de bunk UFOs. Any one can see these are bugs and who ever reported them as UFOs are either dis info or mistaken.
You seem to have joined ATS with a clear mission to muddy the waters. Yes I agree its ridiculous evidence we can all see it for what it is, we dont need this sort of thing, I sure dont need this sort of "evidence" and I would advise others not to either.

Why are you so anti aliens, anti UFOs and anti Galactic Federation? Do you actually believe in anything that needs an open mind to embrace? Most new members post for a while, test the threads, see how the waters lie yet you join today, de bunk many beliefs and ideas and start this thread on your first day

So please tell us what your real beliefs are? Do you believe in aliens? Do you believe in UFOs? Whats your take on the paranormal and alternative dimensions? Im interested in why you have posted this de bunking thread as you have and I am even more interested in your anti Federation stance.

Thank you MG

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I think that you have chosen some of the worse possible videos. I don't know where you stand on the UFO front so I can't say why you are posting this thread. I don't know what you are trying to achieve with it. However, if you are trying to simply say that these people posting these videos are fools for trying to convince us or others that they are UFOs then I agree. If you are saying that because of these two videos that UFOs don't exist then I must and will wholeheartedly disagree.

The first video seriously looks like either a computer generated (pathetically poor grade) set of dots where one miraculously zips up. I wouldn't even call them birds they are so fake looking.

The second isn't even bugs. I would say it is dust particles since the sun just happens to be setting behind the building.

A swarm of greys. LOLOLOL

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
A swarm of greys. LOLOLOL

Yes I know who ever heard of a swarm of greys LOL I dont mind people posting videos that are semi credible and then proving they are fake but these are just way too stupid to even give time to. Its like he knows they are fake, hes posting them as fake and then using them as a tool to de bunk UFOs, I cant see what his point or aim is to this.

Swarm of Greys LOL

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You know not all ufos are birds or bugs like you say they are. Some ufos are V shaped or square shaped and sometimes they change shape. You shouldn't be so close minded.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by da_beast_666

There will be more to come as I find them. This topic of aliens/ufos' is hilarious because of the people that come out of the wood works.

Since you seem to be an expert in BIRDS, may I ask you what brand of BIRDS have been filmed here?

The subject matter is NOT hilarious, some people is, no matter they are skeptics or believers. Some idiot share some crock, and some other idiot take it seriously, depending on everyone's reason, logic and common sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
How can you even use those videos in an attempt to debunk the existence of UFO's.

Those are the worst examples you could have possibly used.

Post some real videos, then try and debunk them.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's ok.

His job is done now.

He made people angry by spewing his pseudo-skeptic nonsense and is gone.

Just let it slide like water off a duck's back.

This topic of aliens/ufos' is hilarious because of the people that come out of the wood works.

Pot, meet kettle.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'll tell you whats nice about this thread. I take comfort in the fact that I am starting to see both sides of the coin (skeptics/believers) share in their condemnation of poor videos like these more and more around here. The more we all band together to put up a united, responsible front to such nonsense the more meaningful our debates will become.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

thats not a good thing to say at all that it brings out the weirdos.

ya know there are more weirdos and anti social types in the fields of science that you so respect.

hell even einstein was divorced so hes no love guru.

just realize that people are mostly stupid even intelligent people are stupid their just good at one thing like numbers etc. so go easy on people i mean who is it your comparing them too?

proof all people are stupid is that i never met a single person in my life who can name all 50 states. try it yourself next time you call people strange or coming out of the wood work.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
You know what gets me, is the fact we all here these fantastic stories about ufo's. Like for example, a one mile ufo or a ufo doing extreme manuevers or some other dazzling light show. If these things do this and are this size, then where may I ask is the footage/pictures of these extordinary manuevers, crafts and etc. Why is all the footage either of a ball of light, fuzzy pictures or some other craptacular type of footage?pictures.

Hey if the believers want to believe the extraordinary without any valid proof to back it up then hey have fun believing in the imaginary. Yes UFO's exist but are they alien, umm no, unless there is some proof that is out there to validate your beliefs. Your belief in this is so hardcore that I place you in the category of religious folk, they believe without having nothing to back up thier claims, exactly like you folks. I joined this site because A friend told me about it, he is always believing anything fed to him. I first some posts and realized it was hilarious, to know that there are so many people out there that believe in such fairy tales.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Yeah.

Gullible believe-any-bad-CGI-Hoax nuts are bad.

However, they are a minority here on ATS.

We have professors, ex and current military, pilots, academics etc. here on ATS that do believe and that do do their research.

What other UFO forum on the web has people like Internos, Phage, OzWeatherman etc. to keep them in check and weed out the explainables?

You can wallow in ignorance if you like and keep up your prejudiced belief that all UFO believers are nutcases and gullible, but it does you no favors.
If all you are going to do on ATS is make fun of other members and run them down then I suggest this isn't the place for you.

We don't abide trolls and bullies.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

What I am beginning to appreciate is.....the Human capacity to be influenced.

For the OP....'ridiculous evidence'...your first two words.

Imagine, if you will....the ability to travel back into time, and you bring a modern airplane. 'Display' it to a bunch of people in, say.....the 17th Century (just for example).

THEN, go down and interview, and record what those 'eye-witnesses' "saw"....write it all down...take good notes.....

THEN, come back to 2009, and put those 'observations' into a documentary.

Is this making sense, yet?

Arthur C. Clarke: "Any sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic"

I may have bunged-up the quote, but the point is clear --- it is all about perception, and one's 'world-view' of so-called "reality".

I am a big fan of 'magic'....I know how most of the 'illusions' are created....but it doesn't diminish my entertainment value when a particularly good illusionist performs, right in front of my eyes....a very skilled sleight of hand. Fooling the 'eye' is as old as the hills......

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I don't we think we need more stupid videos - we see quite enough of those.
I think you're only trying to start one of those out of control arguments on this thread.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here's the real scoop. On their ultra-high tech luxury planet, the aliens checked us out by some miraculous technology we wouldn't understand due to our relative primitiveness. They hopped into a flying saucer flew a few hundred light years at top speed, a few trip taking a couple thousand chronological years, to take a closer look.

But once reaching the atmosphere of our home planet, they sort of got shy while parked in the driveway. They kept their headlights one, and contacted a PR firm to make introductions for us.

Unfortunately the firm they hired is doing a terrible job. Humans either don't believe they exist, or are attributing terrible things to them.

They may be dropping down occasionally to get something at fast food joints or buy video games. Reports vary.

Anyway, once you've come this far over a millennium or two, I guess half a century is a relatively insignificant wait to knock on the door.

There may some scientific experiment on their part, a controlled study, being done or just for amusement, we don't know.

It is conceivable they are sending disinformation agents onto ATS to give people the impression they are some kind mass delusion or psychological aberration.

But we know for sure with all the reports of them worldwide, by so many, they really are here, and there secretiveness implies malevolence.

Mike

new topics

top topics

join