It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need A Global Anti-NWO Alliance!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
i agree, the main thing is getting people to wake up and open there eyes, and that could be the hardest part, some people i talk to about are intelligent, but they don't want to believe it because they have "hope" and if they believe everything i say is true then they have given up there "hope" because there is nothing we can do.

but you have to understand, if we let this NWO continue on what hope is there? what life is there? what about our kids? what about us? no you have to wake up accept it, and push forward into defeating this NWO

violence is not the answer, they want us to fight, they want us to riot, they want us to use violence because it gives them reason for martial law. no we have to stand up and let our voices be heard, protest,videos,flyers,rallies,

"If we could all join hands*

The First step would be a formation spreading across the world, in which everyone whos against the NWO joins. It would lead to at least 10k members to start with.If Non-believers see a movement of this size they start questioning. It is similar to resistance-fighters for example. They start small and massivly grow with the attention their group gets
All we need right now is a basis to start expanding....

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

propose, or tell us what organization someone or group of someones
can create, get continual funding for.. to be able to counter or parry
the moves the various NWO organizations take.

The NWO has the financing & support of the global Aristocracy in the Bildergergers

the NWO has their version of a Farm-League (in developing new talent)
with operations such as CFR, Tri-Lateral commission, the various NeoCons
& ThinkTanks & Foundations & private capital groups (to remain unnamed)

If I were guaranteed a million or so salary & the functional needs to perform for the anti-NWO organization, so as to make things happen---
then there may be a possibility of such an entity rising up to contend with
the plans of that diverse group of self-proclaimed elites, bent on directing the lives of the rest of us riff-raff (in-their-eyes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Pakd... in reply to your above post:

The First step would be a formation spreading across the world, in which everyone whos against the NWO joins. It would lead to at least 10k members to start with.If Non-believers see a movement of this size they start questioning. It is similar to resistance-fighters for example. They start small and massivly grow with the attention their group gets

As-I-See-It, ... a simple Advocacy organization
or even a Activist organization.. would not work,
because neither have enough Status or Gravitas to challenge these culturally ingrained institutions (which are covertly NWO related)

besides, an anti-NWO group will need to fight/ counter the MSM...
and that alone will take substantial funding & legal experts in our 'cause'

[edit on 16-4-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Okay, you say you are "serious" about taking on the nwo at all cost? Is that what you're saying? If you are serious, then I am gonna offer a serious gameplan that I have been thinking about for years and years now, long before it ever got as far as it has now! For one thing, those of you who say you're ready, answer this one question: Are you ready to be arrested and more than likely sent off to a fema camp to be tortured and probably put to death? Face it people, this is going to be the harsh reality, and this ain't gonna be no easy task! I myself am willing to sacrifice myself for the sake of saving people I have never met before, now tell me, are you fine folks willing to return that favor?
If so, here is a very rough draft of what I think will not only defeat the nwo beasts, but run them off the face of the planet! First of all folks, we all know that it's wealth that runs the nwo, and without it, they fall! We the people are the source of supplying that wealth, and here's how to destroy every bit of it for them! First things first! All of us who have car loans, go out and buy some kind of cheaper automobile that is pretty dependable and can last ya a few years of local driving. Preferably a truck, because you can't haul much of anything in a car, and you will need to be moving a lot once this ball gets rolling, and I'll explain this later on.
Make sure that you have enough money to pay for your vehicle so you'll have a clear title and owe nothing on it. This is the purpose as to not be into debt to any kind of a bank or loan company! Now, go out and purchase extra gas jugs, enough that will fill your tank at least one time if it is empty and keep them full of gas at all times! The next thing you do is don't drive unless you absolutely need to! Okay, this takes care of step one.
Step 2: Now that transportation has been addressed, let's talk about a place to live. Those of you who have a big mortgage, get rid of them! Here's what ya do. Go and rent a place to live if you can find one. Now you can't be picky, afterall, what you're learning to do here is lower your standard of living for when the crap hits the fan, you'll be well prepared! Be sure when you look into that rental property, make sure you are going to be allowed to raise your own garden for food! One more thing, while you are looking for a place to rent, go out and buy the biggest "outfitters" tent you can afford, preferably one that comes with the wood heating and cook stove with it. I'll explain more on that later.
Step 3: Now, you have a vehicle paid for, a place to live and have bought a tent for emergencies, it's time to discuss your food supply. That new place you rented, you'll be raising a vegetable garden there for your food consumption as to help cut your grocery bill. Remember, you'll need to save all the money you can for when the time comes to hit the road!
Step 4: Clothing, forget about the fancy stuff, jeans, t-shirts, socks, undergarments, winter coats and light jackets are all you're gonna need. Remember, when the time comes to travel, lighter is better and a lot faster! Work boots, hiking boots, and tennis shoes are also standard. Your local army/navy store are a good place to start for those kind of boots that last! Oh yeah, don't forget your gloves.
Step 5: Tools. Yes, you're gonna have to have them to survive. Axes, shovels, crosscut saws for cutting wood, matches, lighters, a coleman stove for as long as you can find fuel for one, mattics for digging a garden, and hoes for hoeing and weeding your garden. Flashlights and plenty of batteries. Tools to work on your vehicle with and replacement parts like fanbelts, alternators, starters, fix a flat plugs, a floor jack, replacement headlight bulbs, extra antifreeze and transmission fluid and filters for your oil and anough oil for about 10 oil changes. Food for thought, always be prepared for the worst! And don't forget about those jumper cables!
Step 6: Now, you have everything ready for surviving! Here's where you put your plan into forward motion. Now that you have a vehicle to ride, a place to live, and all of what you need to take care of yourself and your family, it's time to get "above the law" as to avoid any kind of jail term. That house you had the big mortage on, and the car with the big payment, along with any credit cards and other expendatures that you can get rid of legally? Head to your lawyer and file bankruptcy and get out from under that debt! There are already laws on the books that when enacted, nobody will be allowed to file, so don't get caught in the cracks! I myself am already in the process of this as we speak! Now, once you're out from under that mountain of debt, you're actuall a free individual, for the bankers don't own you anymore!
Step 7: NOw, you're living in your new rented place, your tent is ready to go at any given moment along with all your tools, and you have some garden vegetables canned and ready to take for food also if you need to get mobile rapidly. Your gas jugs are full, car is kept serviced and well maintained. You and your family have an evacuation plan ready and practice it like clockwork! Now, here's where you look for others like yourself who are prepared for the same exact thing! Remember, there are strength in numbers! But be aware of gov't plants, for when the time comes, they will be everywhere you turn!
Conclusion : If you folks like this first step of what I have shared, let me know and I'll unveil step 2. This initial step shows just how to take care of yourself, and the next format gets into the actuall taking down of the nwo!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
thank you the wind,
atleast someone here is taking this thread serious except for me.
Now I am willing to go as far as it takes for this. FEMA camps won't happen for me atleast, due to me living in germany. Despite that fact, your ideas are excellent, but what I mean with an alliance is a BIG public presance. We need to be the majority, not the minority. The only reason the government is able to "get rid" of people like us, is because the public doesn't give a crap about cospiracy theorists due to us hiding in the internet, and not many people sticking to their opinion publically. I can tell that you mean this seriously, but unfotunately I have the feeling that this page is made up of alot of people who just enjoy bichin about things, other than trying to change them.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

propose, or tell us what organization someone or group of someones
can create, get continual funding for.. to be able to counter or parry
the moves the various NWO organizations take.

The NWO has the financing & support of the global Aristocracy in the Bildergergers

the NWO has their version of a Farm-League (in developing new talent)
with operations such as CFR, Tri-Lateral commission, the various NeoCons
& ThinkTanks & Foundations & private capital groups (to remain unnamed)

If I were guaranteed a million or so salary & the functional needs to perform for the anti-NWO organization, so as to make things happen---
then there may be a possibility of such an entity rising up to contend with
the plans of that diverse group of self-proclaimed elites, bent on directing the lives of the rest of us riff-raff (in-their-eyes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Pakd... in reply to your above post:

As-I-See-It, ... a simple Advocacy organization
or even a Activist organization.. would not work,
because neither have enough Status or Gravitas to challenge these culturally ingrained institutions (which are covertly NWO related)

besides, an anti-NWO group will need to fight/ counter the MSM...
and that alone will take substantial funding & legal experts in our 'cause'

[edit on 16-4-2009 by St Udio]

We do not need funding, due to the fact that we are the ones funding the government. If we stop paying taxes for example, it would be a message to them.
You know, you are missing my point a bit. What we need are global experts, not local ones. By sitting in front of our computers and complaining that we don't have the funding they do will never change anything. Either you want to change this situation under all costs or you don't, and you look for excuses why not to..

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

They don't need to build FEMA in Germany, they only need open the 'museums' that Hitler had built on German soil.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

If you could get one world famous person to step forward and speak of
it in a video that could be posted online, then you might get a global
audience.

Try to leave out as much of the fringe things that are hard to prove,
there is plenty of evidence in the mainstream press that is rock solid.

If you could get more than one to speak, the more the better.

You better do it soon because time is almost up.

Provide subtitles for all the different languages of the world and
everyone will get the message.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Keaneau Reeves, Mel Gibson, Hutton Gibson (mel's dad), Jesse Ventura(former Minn Gov), Chuck Norris, Rapper KRC-One, Rapper and founder of Public Enemy Professor Griffin, Willie Nelson, Congressman Ron Paul, and these are but a few politicians and celeberties who have been interviewed by Alex Jones on his radio program. How many more do ya need? Ron Paul has even gave 3 speeches on the house floor about the new world order. We the people have to stand up sometime, the aforementioned can't do it all!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, another famous person who gave a speech about the nwo in front of the entire world, and he was killed for it! His name : John Fitgerald Kennedy! Is that a big enough of a celebrety for ya now? Below is a link to his speech, along with a short excerpt from that infamous message to all americans!

www.jfklibrary.org...
The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association
President John F. Kennedy
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel
New York City, April 27, 1961

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You're not gonna be able to create any kind of an organization to combat the nwo with because they hold all the cards! You'll be easily traced, and when you try to do anything, they'll be there always one step ahead of you! Stealth is the best weapon. Right now, as I type, I have already noticed in some other threads here at ATS, some posters writings that I recognized from other threads! So I am sure that the elite are monitoring us as we speak and laughing their asses off at us at this present time. Here's a good case and point. At one of those tea rallies wednseday, a man got arrested for taking a picture of a police car. Under the Patriot Act clause 46, this man was deemed an enemy combatant of the usa. So ya see, if some of you remember, I said a while back that laws were not created to protect us from terrorists, they were made to protect the gov't from US! That's why I gave the procedure above to take care of yourself and your family, because when the time comes, when we do mobilize, while we can still be tracked, we'll be more off the grid than on because we will not have any kind of credit cards, bank cards, or ID cards other than our driver's licenses. We first have to use the laws that the nwo has made for us, against them! Once we have done that, we're very much untraceable for the most part. But ya gotta stay as far away from debtors prison as ya can before you can do anything constructive!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
im serious about the movement too but theres not much i can do because im only 16 but if there was a way to get people in my city to wake up it would be great, and seeing as the rallys and stuff were so soon ago people will really listen but what im thinking about doing is posting flyers but could yall give me some things to put on those flyers because i dont want to come off as some conspiracy nut, and we got a meet your legaslatures meeting tommarow and some good questions would help alot. PLEASE get back at me

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Keaneau Reeves, Mel Gibson, Hutton Gibson (mel's dad), Jesse Ventura(former Minn Gov), Chuck Norris, Rapper KRC-One, Rapper and founder of Public Enemy Professor Griffin, Willie Nelson, Congressman Ron Paul, and these are but a few politicians and celeberties who have been interviewed by Alex Jones on his radio program. How many more do ya need? Ron Paul has even gave 3 speeches on the house floor about the new world order. We the people have to stand up sometime, the aforementioned can't do it all!

Plus world famous hip hop legend Immortal Technique, who has been in many Alex jones Vids.
There is a global audience, just no global confidence or courage to actually change something, all there is are people bitchin on the internet instead of gettin active.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreaken1993
im serious about the movement too but theres not much i can do because im only 16 but if there was a way to get people in my city to wake up it would be great, and seeing as the rallys and stuff were so soon ago people will really listen but what im thinking about doing is posting flyers but could yall give me some things to put on those flyers because i dont want to come off as some conspiracy nut, and we got a meet your legaslatures meeting tommarow and some good questions would help alot. PLEASE get back at me

Dude, exactly my point you actually do seem to want to have a change. Grab some friends, put on some anti 9/11 tees or something and go stand in a public place and make your opinion public. Believe me there are more people who consider believing this than people who don't. Local tea parties are a good start, but not enough. Imagine a global one. For one day in every major city of this world. That's how we can be heard....

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by St Udio

You're not gonna be able to create any kind of an organization to combat the nwo with because they hold all the cards! You'll be easily traced, and when you try to do anything, they'll be there always one step ahead of you! Stealth is the best weapon. Right now, as I type, I have already noticed in some other threads here at ATS, some posters writings that I recognized from other threads! So I am sure that the elite are monitoring us as we speak and laughing their asses off at us at this present time. Here's a good case and point. At one of those tea rallies wednseday, a man got arrested for taking a picture of a police car. Under the Patriot Act clause 46, this man was deemed an enemy combatant of the usa. So ya see, if some of you remember, I said a while back that laws were not created to protect us from terrorists, they were made to protect the gov't from US! That's why I gave the procedure above to take care of yourself and your family, because when the time comes, when we do mobilize, while we can still be tracked, we'll be more off the grid than on because we will not have any kind of credit cards, bank cards, or ID cards other than our driver's licenses. We first have to use the laws that the nwo has made for us, against them! Once we have done that, we're very much untraceable for the most part. But ya gotta stay as far away from debtors prison as ya can before you can do anything constructive!

Without sufficiant funding they don't hold crap xD
Where would they be without taxes? the same place where we are, thats where they would be...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Without sufficiant funding they don't hold crap xD
Where would they be without taxes? the same place where we are, thats where they would be...

That's what I am talking about POM! If the nwo bankers have nobody paying any money into their banking systems, they are broke! This will level the playing field substantially, thus making them(the nwo) play their next hand early whether they want to or not. If more americans are basically off the grid, they won't know who's who, which is why they are now working on microchipping our drivers licenses. Here in virginia, ours starts next month. We can defeat the nwo, but it's gonna take more than just me and you POM!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dreaken1993

There's a lot you can do. First of all, you haven't been brainwashed for years and years, and that's a big plus! You are learning at a young age to think for yourself, and that's something that scares the global elite to death! One of the first things you should do is find "like-minded" teens and conduct meetings, but don't call them meetings, call them "seminars". This way when asked, you don't have to sound like you're up to something and won't attract any outside attention that you will have to answer to later. Just tell people that you and some friends are interested in how gov't works, all the way from electing officials to how the money is made and how tax dollars work. Don't ever, and I mean ever use phrases like international bankers, the federal reserve system, fiat currency, money changers, controlled hyperinflation and derivatives. These are major "key" words that expose you and your agenda, and the elite who are working in your neighborhood will notice them! And trust me, there are elitists working where you live! To make your group well-rounded, also discuss stuff like music, the environment, and hobbies! When starting your group, lay a strict set of by-laws to be self-governed by and don't deviate from them no matter how much it may stomp your pride later! Afterall, it's truth that you're after and egos must be left at the door. When conducting group research, make sure that all involved use at least a minimum of 7-10 credible resources and crossreference them as for to assure validity. This eases any friction of what I call "static" information. Static information is when somebody is trying to make their information sound like the one and only authority on any said topic of origin. Remember, when digging for info on the nwo, there's a lot of people out there just trying to sell books, videos, pamphlets, etc just so they can pay next month's rent. Once you have studied the nwo for a while, you'll easily be able to sort out those kinds of people and their research. I have been doing this for nearly 30 years now, so it's not gonna happen overnight, so be patient. NOw, when you do find a lot of "damning" information, and believe me, you will, keep it to yourself within the group! Don't go out blabbing what you have found, for that's a sure way to be exposed. If you need any further pointers, just let me know. I will be more than happy to assist ya!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
mate i am very serious about this, i have been public speaking, posting flyers, copying videos, handing out documentaries Etc.. for a long while..and I'm willing to do more

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
thanks thewind im thinking i could post up flyers like "are you sick govts hand in your pockets if you are join the soandso seminar" but then wont that basically give away our agenda

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreaken1993
thanks thewind im thinking i could post up flyers like "are you sick govts hand in your pockets if you are join the soandso seminar" but then wont that basically give away our agenda

Indeed it would...
Demonstrations are the way to do it if you ask me, but we just don't have the right number of people willing to do it, which is the cause for m urge of a Global alliance

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i mean since it being so close to the other tea party rallies if there was something to happen soon more people would show up, but no one with any good contacts is planning anything i mean if the people who started the tea perty things were to do the same it wouls help alot

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join