It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need A Global Anti-NWO Alliance!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I must respectfully disagree with ya on demonstrations, for here in america, under the patriot acts 1&2, demonstrators are deemed domestic terrorists for protesting the gov't. Also, just recently, a new bill was introduced to congress, it's HR 645: The National Emergency Centers Act.
This legislation wants to "legalize" and "authorize" FEMA Camps. Here's the link so you folks can read it for yourselves. Like I say, don't take my word for anything, read it for yourself.www.dailypaul.com...
HR 645: Congress Seeks to Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camps
Posted January 27th, 2009 by RJ

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
but theres gotta be somthing we can do i mean god. if theres nothing we can do then why even try.. i mean im literally sitting here crying because i know if we dont do something my family might live like slaves might even die. i just i dont know what to do. you know what im really contemplating hoping happens. 2012. if that rally happens ittll be the only way to end this bull# but i also know if it does happen then life after it we will be doomed to repeat our same mistakes. damn you alex jones for getting me so work up

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Sorry, won't happen. That would entail that there be a concerted effort to exercise our collective rights across a wide range of people. At least here in the United States, most people could care less about rights, and freedom. All that will happen ultimately is that 'members' get clubbed, oh... 'tuned up', and the 'movement' will fall apart.

They have won, it's time that we all admitted it.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk

Sorry, won't happen. That would entail that there be a concerted effort to exercise our collective rights across a wide range of people. At least here in the United States, most people could care less about rights, and freedom. All that will happen ultimately is that 'members' get clubbed, oh... 'tuned up', and the 'movement' will fall apart.

They have won, it's time that we all admitted it.

I'm sorry dude but that is BS. It's never too late, it can just be too early.
Obviously sitting around and watching wont help, but complaining about what can't be done and so on will not help either

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Look, they have all the money, they have control of the armies, they make the rules, and they have control of the media. It's fool hardy to think that they can be opposed in any way. Well, they can be opposed in one way, and that would be if people started just dropping out, stop playing their game, but the logistics of that is of mind boggling proportions. Everything people need is controlled by them. If everyone just stopped, stopped going to work, stopped consuming, stopped using credit, etc... It would just be a blip on the radar because the current stock of what people need isn't sufficient for more than a few days.

They have control, they have won, and they are the masters. There's no rosy ending to it all. Nobody can pull off a Star Trek ending this late in the game, and fix it all. It's going to happen, the North American Union, the New World Order, etc... You might as well try to make it stop raining by shaking your fist at the clouds for all the difference it will make.

Anything else is just pie in the sky hullabaloo.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The nwo can be defeated, but it'll take a lotta work, and even more sacrifice! And that's the problem, people for the most part don't wanna be the ones doing any of the sacrificing, but they'll sure as heck wanna reap and enjoy the rewards! Actually, the battle against the global elite has already began. It was on cnn last night where ex-military are coming back to the usa and are being recruited by different militias and the gov't has already under the Patriot Acts 1&2 classified those former soldiers as "domestic terrorists"! What we civilians need to do is to help others get off the grid as much as we can, organize small groups of people and go out to rural areas and the mountains and start building cabins, storing tools, and supplies, and above all, find a good standing water source. Now is the time to move because what you're doing is no more than going camping and won't attract a lot of attention. Remember, rome wasn't built in a day, but the romans didn't wait until it started raining to lay the first stone either.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
but some of us cant do that because we are young and live with parents i mean if the nwo will wait till next year i cud get emancipated but im pretty sure they dont have such courtesies

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dreaken1993

Don't worry about 2012. Stay with your family, grow up, get an education, keep your head down, etc...

If you listen to everyone about 2012 you'd think that the earth is going to be swallowed up by a black cloud while being cooked by gamma energy from the center of the galaxy while it gets hit by 'planet x' while the NWO takes over aided by lizard people from Niburu (or whatever) while simultaneously we are overridden by insectoid greys from their underground colonies while flouride rots our brains while etc... A LOT of this stuff is straight out of the booby hatch, and I'm pretty sure that the greater majority of it is just misdirection to keep peoples attention off of the ball.

As for myself, I distrust the 'we need to organize and do something' people. There's no proof that they aren't agents of the powers that be, hoping to get a list of people in order to save their own behinds if the ball goes up.

So, just take it all with a bit of humor. There are probably a few hundred different expecations/theories about what is going on, none of them make any sense by themselves, and sure don't when weighed against each other.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

I agree that freakin should finish his education, but that's about as far as I can go with ya. Where would we be today if people hadn't stood up and fought the british back in the 1700's? What if Paul Revere hadn't made that infamous ride? What if Andrew Jackson said the hell with it, let's allow international bankers to go ahead and infiltrate the usa and set up their system? Jackson was the ONLY president to pay off our national debt and had america operating in the black economically! And he only kept one set of financial records that the american people could view for themselves any time they wished! Jackson survived more than 22 assassination attempts while in office! The way I see it, if you're not willing to stand up and fight for your freedom, then you deserve what ya get and what happens to you!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
sorry dreakin, my fingers went awol again when I replied a moment ago and spelled your nic as "freakin". My apologies.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

In case you don't have a calendar, it's not 1776. The people, and the occupying army are not armed similarly. That army isn't supplied by a logistical chain that is comprised of sailing ships. The ONLY reason we won against England was that it had to reach across an ocean. The agents of the powers that be are all around us. DHS has local offices, city police, county sheriff, and state police forces cannot be trusted. The states 'National Guard' is actually a 'Federal Guard', they know who butters their bread, and it isn't the state. Reserves would be activated, that would put enemy agents on every street... if they aren't already.

The way to wage 'war' in this day and age is financially. Cut spending to the bone, deny corporations profit. Pay off credit cards as fast as possible, deny the bankers as much interest as possible. Keep your money under a mattress, barter where you can. Make the corporations 'lose' expected profits. Consume as little as possible. Sure, many would be laid off, but that just puts more of a burden on state and federal resources much like wounding enemy soldiers burdens your enemy with their care. Resources can be pooled by citizens that wish to support those people through churches (tax write off donations to tax exempt organizations) to win those hearts and minds that the corporations cast off. Educate as many people, and talk them into realizing they hold the financial power through their spending.

Capitalism has gotten us into this, and the only way out is to turn capitalism on it's head. Caveat venditor, instead of caveat emptor should be the new way of being.

A lot of people are talking about buying guns, and a lot of people are buying up ammunition. For what? So they can throw their lives away in the grinder? Who are they buying guns and ammunition from? Corporations. If they were serious about fighting the powers that be, they'd manufacture their own arms (most likely clandestinely), and achieve two goals at the same time. Denying corporate profits, and arming themselves. In 1776 they didn't buy their arms from the British gun shop.

When you take a good look at your neighbors, the whole situation looks that much more pathetic. I got tired of screaming in the wilderness a long time ago because nobody was around to listen. They are all off slack-jawed, and drooling in front of the idiot box. Worried about their home 'investment' (one of the big lies). Refreshing their MySpace, or Facebook pages. Yammering on their cell phones about inane stuff to people that they will see in a few minutes. Waiting impatiently on the next 'tweet' from the latest self-important fool.

There is no war to be won. All we can do is deal with the aftermath which is happening now.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

When you take a good look at your neighbors, the whole situation looks that much more pathetic. I got tired of screaming in the wilderness a long time ago because nobody was around to listen. They are all off slack-jawed, and drooling in front of the idiot box. Worried about their home 'investment' (one of the big lies). Refreshing their MySpace, or Facebook pages. Yammering on their cell phones about inane stuff to people that they will see in a few minutes. Waiting impatiently on the next 'tweet' from the latest self-important fool.

I do not fully agree to this, there are fr example graffiti-sprayers around the world, who do not fit into your statement. Alot of people otherwise than tha know about these things too, just that there is not much black-on-white evidence which would actually make people believe. Most people just think it's the same tpe of conspiracy as the Millenium crash

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

No, this isn't 1776, cause if it were, people would have already taken to the streets with whatever weapons they could muster! William Wallace took back Scotland with 2 weapons, a big ole sword and his mind!
This is exactly what I said in an earlier post, people are afraid of sacrifice! They want somebody else to do the job for them. Also, if you'd check your history, we never really won the revolutionary war, england allowed the colonies to be their own gov't, under the crown of england of course, and british never left until 1799. They occupied us for 14 years after the last shot was fired. America is just a british corporation, we're neither a country nor a republic. Check it out sometime.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

No, this isn't 1776, cause if it were, people would have already taken to the streets with whatever weapons they could muster! William Wallace took back Scotland with 2 weapons, a big ole sword and his mind!
This is exactly what I said in an earlier post, people are afraid of sacrifice! They want somebody else to do the job for them. Also, if you'd check your history, we never really won the revolutionary war, england allowed the colonies to be their own gov't, under the crown of england of course, and british never left until 1799. They occupied us for 14 years after the last shot was fired. America is just a british corporation, we're neither a country nor a republic. Check it out sometime.

Dude, I have to say it again, you are further than others here on ATS.
You know what it's about. You know what there is that would have to be done.
I have ideas, but other than that, it seems to me as if the majority here just enjoys complaining about things rather than changing them.
Until people start seeing that the ONLY way to solve this all, would be running risk of being called a terrorist, or maybe even being killed or so, we will still be where we are right now when it's too late. It is more effective talking about this to a tree, because the tree would probably be willing to take this further than the people here

[edit on 21/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

POM, people are not going to wake up and wanna do anything until they get their doors smashed in at 3 oclock in the morning and the jackboots drag them outta their beds, women and girls in bus 4 and the men and boys in buses 2 and 5. Too late then to do anything isn't it?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

POM, people are not going to wake up and wanna do anything until they get their doors smashed in at 3 oclock in the morning and the jackboots drag them outta their beds, women and girls in bus 4 and the men and boys in buses 2 and 5. Too late then to do anything isn't it?

I believe that yes, in this state it actually is too late, but only due to public ignoracy.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

yo ive been researching the whol british occupation of usa and how the constitution was a set of laws for bankers and i was wondering if there was any informationon those things and any links thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dreaken1993

Everything runs under ecclesiastical law (biblical). The vatican is in control of that. Go and google the vatican, europe, ecclessiastical laws and start reading. Banking will come way later. Remember that ole saying, "All roads lead to Rome"? Well, that's actually true.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
dreakin, the above links I posted are for you, enjoy them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join