It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need A Global Anti-NWO Alliance!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
People,
We are on the edge of a global Financial Collapse, and eventually WWIII.
AND WHY? Because People "in Charge" of us make bad decisions, which we have to suffer under to put it plain and simple.
We (ATS and the whole "conspiracy-world) still have make very little progress in 9/11 disclosure, because we are being intimidated individually into stopping.
THIS MUST STOP!!!
We have two years if we are lucky untill this stuff will kill us.
It is time for us to group-up to a global-Alliance agaist NWO and fight what thousands have been speculating about here on ATS -> 2012.
What ever Is Coming, noone of us wants it, and the way it all looks it is leading us to our governments depending on your individual country.
Do you really want to be silenced and forced to watch us go down? OR do you want to stand up for your right to live a peacful life? We do not have much time left to decide.

[edit on 15/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

[mod edit: title - All Caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
OK so I did not read it.
What am I meant to do now?
As much as I like posts that get you to click just to be defient, Ithink you may get more attention with a better title.

It would appear that the title now makes a little more sense.
that now makes my post look strange.
Original title was "DO Not Read This"

[edit on 15-4-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Are you a terrorist?

Conspiring against the gov't=terrorist.

Thats it, i'm telling Napolitano on you. She will not be happy at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Are you a terrorist?

Conspiring against the gov't=terrorist.

Thats it, i'm telling Napolitano on you. She will not be happy at all.

Just Incase you can't read-> I called it PlEASE DON'T READ.

I am not calling for people to go bomb the white house or so....
I am taling about demonstrating for example. Why do we always have to take things to the extreme here? my goverment is a different than yours anyway, because I live in germany so go ahead and call me a terrorist, but why does your opinion care more than mine? are you anything better than me or something?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I didn't read it. I wonder now what you were talking about. Was it something interesting?

I guess I'll never know.

This sucks. My urge to read what I'm posting a response to is driving me crazy!

Arrggg!!!!

By the way. Don't read this response.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

It was satire. Exploiting the fault in the US Gov't.

There are tea parties going on but that is only a small pixel of action in comparison of what outrage should be.

There is another thread talking about flyers being passed on cars at exactly what we are all outraged about on ATS.

But one thing, I have trouble figuring out is, how would you organize this with so much ignorance in the world?

(I'm not mocking you) No offense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Didn't see you were in Germany.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
ok sorry then I missunderstood...
We should Just all get together to one formation instead of having 6000 little ones that get "silenced" one after another. Politicians are small if they are talking to alone, but in the group he will not be shutted up because he has people that have his back on his opinion. I'm sayin ALL Organisations should unify, which would allow a bogger pool of research material, and More support for individuals being silenced by the governments of this world...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Heeey! Guesss what!?!?!

Ahhhh nevermind..

See....you're not the only *sneaky poo* around here...

Not to rain or your parade, but if you're deceitful (in general), you might have a hard time finding "comrades" to back you up during a revolution.

Cheers tho!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I didn't read it. I wonder now what you were talking about. Was it something interesting?

I guess I'll never know.

This sucks. My urge to read what I'm posting a response to is driving me crazy!

Arrggg!!!!

By the way. Don't read this response.

Don't bother reading this either!

OK so now there are two things I haven't read.

It's hard to post replies when I'm not allowed to read the original post or the replies.
I'm out of here

Deny ignorance!

err

umm

yeah.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
WE NEED GLOBAL ANTI-NWO ALLIANCE!!!

Oh goody A Topic
I just love posts with those.

Look all joking aside the best thing we can do at this point is get the word out.

Tell a friend
Tell a loved one
Tell anybody who will listen.

Stock up on food and ammo pray for the best but plan for the worst.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We already have one...it's called humanity.

These people who "run" the world aren't humans, they can't possibly be or else they would have some sort of guilt or common sense. We chalk them up to be far more powerful and scary than they are.

Trust me, there are far too many of us, and way too few of them to ever get total control. They will attempt something outrageous eventually and the people will take the reigns for themselves.

No point in screaming foul doom and gloom. It's not going to hapen, they will never completely win because they'd need to convince all of us.

Besides who are they going to use to fight? The army? Hell no, the army wont' shoot their own citizens or take away the rights they were originally intented to protect.

Things are going to get worse, but not in that "they will hold more power" worse. It will be more people revolting, more people opening their eyes to state of world, standing up and saying " I've Had Enough!".

We may be un-evolved simply creatures us humans, but we all have a breaking point and that point is on the verge of being here. Just be patient, good things will come.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Who are *they*?

This is a good question, and I have heard it all. (I think)

Lets examine the possibilities:

1. Elite bloodline of Occultists drawing dark power from pseudo-satanic rituals, and generations old Super Riches.

2. Aliens controlling the elite through bribes, coercion, threats, or telepathy.

3. Government supercomputer linked to brain monitoring satellites and advanced star wars defense satellites.

4. This reality isn't even real.

5. No conspiracy, our leaders are just REALLY stupid.

So, what are their capabilities?

in the event of 1, I would say that psychic warriors and demons, and ghosts are not out of the order... not to mention all of the money on the planet..... good luck with that.

in the event of 2, They would clearly have REALLY advanced technology, and countering them would not be feasible.

in the event of 3, There would not really be anything we could do against that level of sophistication.

in the event of 4, we would have to wake up from the matrix.

in the event of 5, .... "Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain."

So.... what's your poison?

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

In response to:

"Trust me, there are far too many of us, and way too few of them to ever get total control. They will attempt something outrageous eventually and the people will take the reigns for themselves.

No point in screaming foul doom and gloom. It's not going to hapen, they will never completely win because they'd need to convince all of us."

Now, I'm not belittling your opinions, but they have already won! The people will never take the reigns for themselves because we have long been divided and conquered. I can appreciate the fact that we are doing things like sending out teabags and such because it puts our minds and thoughts in the right direction.

That being said. It's fruitless! It's a gesture, nothing more. As far as there being "far too many of us", it doesn't matter how many of us there are unless we come together. We will not come together because we are all too busy! They have made sure you have plenty of things to occupy your time. It would be quite difficult to incite a revolution if we can only do it after 5 'o clock.

We have children to feed, bills to pay, family to watch over. We have to put in our mandatory time at that most unkind institution that some of us call employment. I call it slavery because I'm prone to call a spade a spade.

Anyway, I'll cut this one short. Thanks for reading. Good post.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by inanityrising

You underestimate the power of humanity my friend. I'm sure it's easy to believe that we are complacent sheep who won't get anything done, however the Tea Party phenomena just goes to show what a grass roots movement can do in very little time.

And no they haven't always won, if this was the case you wouln't have ANY guns, you wouln't have ANY healthcare, you wouln't have ANY education and you wouln't have ANY right to travel ANYWHERE, EVER.

Like I said, the crazy things are coming, and thats when people will get really angry. It's not gonna happen over night, perhaps not even in the next year but it will happen.

Large empires are destined to fall at the hands of their people. Just like Rome did, just like the French Revolution, just like any revolution in our short history.

If we really on people like you who think we can never get out of this situation, then how are we? If we all think that there is no point, that they've gone too far for us to take the reigns back then why even bother putting up a fight?

Have a little optimism, it's what keeps this world turning after all.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i've been saying the same thing mate, the hardest part about putting together a "group" is infiltration, and dissinformation, and then they break you from the inside.

but i've been trying to put together something for the past 2 years mate

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
i've been saying the same thing mate, the hardest part about putting together a "group" is infiltration, and dissinformation, and then they break you from the inside.

but i've been trying to put together something for the past 2 years mate

We need more Public Presence, and a formation, which will show the politicians that the people of this world are not willind to take their s**t. It is our world, and every single one of us is in this. Don't let politicians take away our life!
We simply have to form a massive connection of people all around the world, who are ready for payback time. Tea parties are a good start, but We need them in every City of the world, so we will stop being Ignored and silenced...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Do people globally really want their countries back? How much are you fine people really willing to sacrifice to achieve this? Are you even remotely serious about such an undertaking? Have you given it any thought that that's why our own gov't passed Patriot Acts 1&2, as to not protect us from terrorists, but to protect them from us! They seen what was coming with our economic troubles we are now in back when dubya first took office, and appropiate action was taken, pass laws that make it illegal to protest the gov't! Well, what about the constitution and the now 25 states declaring national sovereign statehood independent from the federal gov't? Does that make them "terrorists" also? According to the Patriot Act it does! This is the big picture folks that me and many others were preaching about long ago and were being laughed at for it. Not too many people laughing now though are they? It's not too late to get our country back! Any serious takers?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I am obviously taking this seriously...We need Change. Not "Obama" Change, -> Real Change and we must fight for it in any way momentarily-needed

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

It's you against your own army. They are better equipped than you, better trained, and most likely more stronger and agile.

If your solution is armed conflict against the NWO you are fighting a losing battle. I suggest you read George Green's book "Paradigm" and "Becoming" on what you can do to change the world. Basically - it begins by changing yourself first. Then you need to spread awareness so people can be prepared for the start of the NWO agenda and you need to discuss how you are going to shape the future of Earth post 2012.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i agree, the main thing is getting people to wake up and open there eyes, and that could be the hardest part, some people i talk to about are intelligent, but they don't want to believe it because they have "hope" and if they believe everything i say is true then they have given up there "hope" because there is nothing we can do.

but you have to understand, if we let this NWO continue on what hope is there? what life is there? what about our kids? what about us? no you have to wake up accept it, and push forward into defeating this NWO

violence is not the answer, they want us to fight, they want us to riot, they want us to use violence because it gives them reason for martial law. no we have to stand up and let our voices be heard, protest,videos,flyers,rallies,

"If we could all join hands*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join