It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man summoned UFO on Live TV reporter was speechless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I was surfing youtube tonight when I can across this interesting video of a man claiming to be a prophet whose able to summon UFO\'s on command,

What does everyone make of the video?

VIDEO: MAN SUMMONS UFO ON LIVE TV click here

[edit on 15-4-2009 by judasfish]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
profet yahweh or what ever he's called, is a blatent fraud. And a bit of a nasty piece of work.

He's been discussed many times on here, including the footage you've seen. Give it a little search and you'll find lots of reading on it

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The link is messed up but I guess you're talking about Prophet Yahweh.
We debunked him several years ago on here. Search google and you'll find lots of links about him. He was a hoax. Photo was found of him holding weather balloon, etc.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, but where's the video?

Would be nice if you can put it on.....

Edit: you did

[edit on 15/4/2009 by JacobNH]

[edit on 15/4/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Oh I'm sorry guys I didnt realise it was debunked here before. I saw it and thought it was rather interesting. how was he debunked?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
people letting off balloons about a mile from where the interview took place. He also claimed that the galactic lightship a few months back was going to appear. The one which never did. At least Blossom admitted she was wrong lol

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The footage in the link is of NASA footage,nobody summoning anything just heaps of stuff flying past. Its not the video you are talking about is it?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by daxman

lol yeah... the guy just didn't know when to stop. My favorite quote of Yahoo's was that the UFO's were filled with Super Human Black Men. I guess he was a little culturally biased... lol!

Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) September 5, 2008 -- According to Prophet Yahweh, "Super human black men, from other planets, are here in spaceships to prove that we are not alone in the universe." They will do this by appearing, on Prophet’s prayer signal, in one of their spaceships over Las Vegas, NV. The spaceship will hover in the sky for three days and all Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Source

I kind of miss him actually. He was one of UFOlogy's true characters even if he was a huckster, no one ever took the dude seriously.

IRM

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think you have the wrong link. If this guy can summon UFO's in space without a spacesuit or anything let alone the news caster being there then damn he is good.....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
As ATS does not promote HOAX'S, I am closing this thread. Please add any comments to any of the threads in my previous post above or use the search that I also included.

Thank you, this thread is now closed.

Sauron, Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join