It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you believe in the paranormal?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think there might be something out there that we still have not seen, I mean the world has not been fully explored yet. So the possability is still out there.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
anything and everything is possible in the world, we see and feel things we cant explain i've had some weird experiences with the paranormal that is unexplainable

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jellyman1991

Hey jellyman, long time no see !!

Still have'nt checked out the Flixton werewolf .........

I know, I'm useless !!
:shk:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
silver bullets are hard to come by and you might need some back up to catch the flixton werewolf and it has been a while how are you and have you seen anything paranormal since i last posted on here

[edit on 10-1-2010 by jellyman1991]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Plenty of ufo stuff but still nothing ghostly

I would LOVE to see a ghost....

Still go ghost hunting, but the snow n ice have kinda put paid to it over the past few weeks !!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
you will see a ghost one day it happens when you least expect it to

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jellyman1991
you will see a ghost one day it happens when you least expect it to

Yeah, and will scare the sh*t outta me no doubt !!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
well since i last came on i had another experience with ghosts

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What happened, I'm intrigued ??

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well seeing as I have one maybe two ghosts in my home, yes I believe they are real.
For some reason, I'm not bothered by them. Haven't seen either for a while, though.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
well recently i had a vigil in my local church graveyard with a close friend of the family who is psychic and the same spirit or ghost who first showed me its solid shadow stood next to me while i was at his/her gravestone i couldn't see it but i felt its icy breath on my neck we took pictures and we found a couple of dozen orbs

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Wow, that is just the sort of thing that I'd do !!

Well at least I ain't alone in weird, trippy activities

Sounds VERY spooky btw........

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
it was very weird because it wasnt cold in the graveyard but one side of my body was like ice it was also a very unique experience

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just as we once chalked up earth quakes and lightening to a wrathfull God, to me the paranormal is just the normal we don't understand yet...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

what do you believe in vampires, warewolves, bigfoot, loch ness monster, ghosts, aliens, if so tell me what you think and tell me if i missed anything, i hope you enjoy discussing your beliefs with me.

That's quite a list...

VAMPIRES - I believe these stemmed from a lack of understanding about the death process. The same issue likely spawned tales of ghouls, etc. "Why is blood coming out of the mouth of this corpse?"..."Why does it look full?"...."Why does it have claws, bigger teeth?"...all misunderstandings about decomposition....

WEREWOLVES - I think the root of these are in hallucinogenics. In Europe, mass werewolf sightings occur simultaneously to crop floods and moldy crops basically resulting in the populace consuming PCP.... In the Americas (The Wendigo), the use of Peyote and sightings of Sasquatch could factor in here...

BIGFOOT - There's some good evidence (such as hair found not matching known primates, etc.) that there is some small number of apelike hominid still roaming around in different parts of the world. Whether Bigfoot, Yeti, Sasquatch, etc., there are certainly no shortages of sightings.

LOCH NESS MONSTER - For me, the most conclusive evidence points to a giant version of a marine eel, not a plesiosaur or similar beast. Takes some of the "zing" out of it, but would still be a fascinating find.

GHOSTS - There is a lot of evidence in so many cultures supporting this. Plus, I've had my own experiences with this phenomenon. It's kind of unfair to lump all types of alleged spiritual beings as "Ghosts" though...there seem to be many types, with their own particulars (Haunts, Phantoms, Poltergeists, etc.)

ALIENS - Statistics support the idea of intelligent life elsewhere, and there are numerous documents, witnesses, photos, films, etc. to support the idea.

You missed:

PSYCHIC ABILITIES - Indeed, both the US and former USSR certainly saw something in this, and again, from my own experience, there is certainly something going on more than what just our measly 5 senses can tell us.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
we dont know what experiments could be conducted

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Even the documented and declassified experiments are certainly enough to set the mind to wonder...

The US and the Soviets both had extensive programs researching Psychic phenomena.... Although, most likely, some of the footage is for disinfo purposes for the opposing side...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I would like to hear about any experiences people have had with cryptozoological creatures

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I believe that anything is possible no matter how absurd it might sound.Though if it contradicts logic and common sense i will have a hard time believing it.I do however believe in ghosts and spirits and demons.Vampires,werewolves,shapeshifters are indeed quite possible there are numerous myths and legends concerning them throughout many cultures.In fact during a recent missions trip i took to Kenya Africa i encountered a woman a shaman or witchdoctor perhaps,who before my eyes turned herself into a hyena Bigfoot and Lochness are entirely possible perhaps they are ancient prehistoric creatures.Aliens are also possible it is after all a extremely large universe we live in.Who knows whats out there.Anything and everything is possible my friends.What i do believe for certain is that we've only begun to scratch the surface.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by I Want To Believe]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by I Want To Believe

In fact during a recent missions trip i took to Kenya Africa i encountered a woman a shaman or witchdoctor perhaps,who before my eyes turned herself into a hyena
[edit on 21-8-2010 by I Want To Believe]

I would like to hear more about this if you wish to indulge me

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join