It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you believe in the paranormal?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I suppose it could be possible that we are being governed by a bunch of shifters, I'm a believer in them cos I had an experience once that I c'ant explain---will do a thread on it when I've got time.
There is defo something out there that is not human.
If I could be a mythical creature I would defo pick this one. How cool would it be to be able to assume any appearance you wanted? You could be anyone and go anywhere-------wow!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

it does sound great, plus i would take on the form of someone famous for a day if i could shape shift, what we haven't talked about yet is ghosts do you believe that they could exist?, i think it may be possible.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by jellyman1991]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yes. Been there, saw it, and joined them.

And there I was. Just floating in space. But it was such a strange space. And there was the stars. But they were not stars. They were the number 2 scattered about this space. And after a few seconds of this suddenly I was in my body again with this unnaturally bright picture in my head. And there was this rushing noise like the wind. And then it was done. leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ntech]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

your ordeal sounds amazing, what made you go into space?.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Oobe by the sound of it It's only happened to me once and it's amazing. I have tried to experience it again but no joy.When it happened I was totally relaxed---almost in a flow state.
As for ghosts JM I am 100% sure they exist.There are dimensions around us that we can't see without extra senses. I sometimes sense someone or something is in the room with me.
I have never seen a ghost up to now ---but who knows?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
OBE? Close.

What I will tell you is this. Acts 2.

Sometimes you mess with a God. Sometimes he messes with you.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

i'm glad you think that ghosts are real because i too think that they exist.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

i've had an out of body experience before, i can only describe it as warp speed, its as if space was brushing past me.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

i've had an out of body experience before, i can only describe it as warp speed, its as if space was brushing past me.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have always known that ghosts exist, it's pretty hard to say that they don't if you lived in a few hours there had them in there. When I was a kid, my mom moved us back to her childhood town in Nebraska for a brief time. We lived in this old house that was pretty haunted. It used to turn the water on and off, slam doors and they loved messing with my grandmother. They would often forcefully open the door when she was using the bathroom. We didn't really mind what was going on, we got used to it. But after about 6 months we moved again to another state. Then my mom had moved into a house a decade ago, and it definitely had a spirit in there.

You could here it moving around in the kitchen especially. We had cats and they would look like they were playing with someone invisible. Plus when i would go on the computer, it was in the dining room where we had a home office set up, and I would have all the lights off except for one light in the kitchen. You could see something passing through the light very often. It was no one else in the house because the bedrooms were not on that side of the house.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

that sounds very distressing, i too have had freaky experiences with ghosts, i was walking past a church when i saw what appeared to be a man running, but the strangest thing was the so called man was solid black from head to toe like a shadow and the most strangest thing was the figure only ran 5 metres and disappeared.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I believe in images that are being created in the minds of mankind. As in one of the great stories (myths? hallucinations?) of the Great War, for example - the one about the Ghost Cavalry.

Captain Cecil Wightwick left us an account of the strange things that happened between April and August 1918 near Bethune (France), in the middle of an area of front line trenches between the city of Ypres (Flanders, Belgium) and the French towns of Arras and Bailleul. He was responsible for the intelligence in this sector and made headquarters in Bethune, a bright little town that was practically untouched by the Great War. The British soldiers had been fighting in the trenches for weeks without rest or relief. They had many heavy casualties, the men and their reserves were exhausted. And then this strange thing happened:

Ghost Cavalry of the Great War

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Your Favorite Ghostwriter]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Your Favorite Ghostwriter

sounds fascinating, i will do some further reading on the subject.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jellyman1991
reply to post by Darth Lumina

that sounds very distressing, i too have had freaky experiences with ghosts, i was walking past a church when i saw what appeared to be a man running, but the strangest thing was the so called man was solid black from head to toe like a shadow and the most strangest thing was the figure only ran 5 metres and disappeared.

I'm soooo jealous babe cos I would love to see a ghost--I've seen ufos but so far no sign of anything ghostly.
And I go out ghost--hunting quite often.Maybe that's why I never see anything---cos I'm looking for it

Anyway if you're feelin brave there's still that cemetery to check out at Flixton

Don't forget those silver bullets !!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jellyman1991

I beleive in ghosts, parallel universes, other dimensions, aliens exist, but not with them visiting, I've searched for years and never saw anything remotely resembling a UFO, ummmm vampires and werewolves...no, I beleive in flying humanoids(I saw one and so did my neighbor), Loch ness and bigfoot are possibilities I am not closed off too, just think about all the new species of animal/plant life discovered the past fifty years, so who knows, angels, I do believe exist, demons, naaaaaah, but powerful evil entities, yes, however I don't think of them as demons, ummmm Phsychic abilities, True believer here, magick, definately, but that goes with like brings like etc...think positive and positive things will happen, and also thoughts are things, meaning if you can dream it you can do it. I guess that's about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Yes. Been there, saw it, and joined them.

And there I was. Just floating in space. But it was such a strange space. And there was the stars. But they were not stars. They were the number 2 scattered about this space. And after a few seconds of this suddenly I was in my body again with this unnaturally bright picture in my head. And there was this rushing noise like the wind. And then it was done. leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ntech]

I beleive they clued you into something. I once saw a show or something where the theory was that they could break down the universe into binary code, oh outer limits, well anyway instead of all 1's and zero's there were also 2's I think.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You are 100% right about the power of positive thought.
I have used the power of the mind now for a few yrs and have'nt been ill since doing it.
plus I truly believe if you harnass your mind on a particular thing you certainly have the power to make it a reality.
In regard to ufo's and stuff--I have seen them on 1 occasion so am a firm believer.
Ghosts I'm sure exist but have eluded me so far.
Maybe it's time to use the positive thought process in this direction

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I've had several dealings with ghosts, most of the time never saw one, only once I saw one and I was just waking from sleep and thought it had been my stepdaughter, but she said she was not laying down beside me on the floor, I was on a couch and swore she was laying asleep on the floor with a blanket, nor was there any blanket there the next time I looked. Most of the things I dealt with was hearing my name called by my dead grandmother and other unknowns which took the voice of living people I knew, movement of things while looking directly at the item and nobody else around, making my shower go cold, turning off/on the tv and the worse one as of yet, turning my heat up to 100 degrees while I slept and me waking up dying of heatstroke inthe middle of summer no less. My hubby always blamed me or the kids for it, but , I know I didn't do it and the kids couldn't reach the thermostat at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'm the same--I've had plenty of strange unexplained events happen in my life, but have never experienced definitive proof of ghosts.
I would so love to see one.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

silver bullets, yeah i have to check that out sometime.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join