It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you believe in the paranormal?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
what do you believe in vampires, warewolves, bigfoot, loch ness monster, ghosts, aliens, if so tell me what you think and tell me if i missed anything, i hope you enjoy discussing your beliefs with me.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by jellyman1991]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jellyman1991
what do you believe in vampires, warewolves, bigfoot, loch ness monster, ghosts, aliens, if so tell me what you think and tell me if i missed anything, i hope you enjoy discussing your beliefs with me.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by jellyman1991]

Hi there.What do I believe in? Well ghosts and the existence of other dimensions--definately.
Vampires and werewolves I believe they're purely myths, but hey I could be wrong.
Loch Ness monster is a tourism gimmick in my opinion.
Aliens and ufo's I have a lot of belief in but I am open minded on whether a lot of it is government military and all that.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

thanks for sharing, i believe in alot of things that is why i'm asking
you guys to tell me what you believe in, so i can find out new things to believe in.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

thanks for sharing, i believe in alot of things that is why i'm asking
you guys to tell me what you believe in, so i can find out new things to believe in.

Hey again. I'd love to hear about the stuff you believe in at the mo.The thing that I want to believe in but feel silly doing so is vampires. There is something very sexy about the vampire myth.
Yes I have just shared one of my fantasies with anyone reading this!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

thats ok some people find vampires sexy, well i think the same things about vampires look at the movie twilight, i believe in aliens at the moment well i think i do i haven't had time to think about what i believe in i will get back to you.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by jellyman1991]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jellyman1991
Hey again! Glad you liked "twilight" because I agree it was a very sensual vamp movie.
Plus you're right in my opinion to believe in alien life. The universe is waaaay too big to just have us insignificant souls as it's only lifeforce. I am convinced a fair bit of our technology now is from alien influences.
In fact it would'nt suprise me if aliens were'nt amongst us.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

if they are among us anyone could be alien, plus i believe in the yeti because their has been so many high witness accounts how can we not believe them.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by jellyman1991]

[edit on 19-4-2009 by jellyman1991]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yeah I guess I could be alien for all you know and vice- versa!
As for Bigfoot I think he could exist but I'm not sure? There have been sightings but inconclusive evidence.
Now then what do you know about the mothman cos thats a real interesting one?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

well i know that the mothman calls up people to tell them that something bad is going to happen, and it also tells people that they must stop a disaster, but i only saw that on the mothman prophecies, so please enlighten me in the subject of the mothman, oh and it's also a part of cryptozoology, i think.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Pretty spot on there.I saw "the mothman prophecies" a few years ago and it was based on a true story, he or it appears a time before a disaster strikes--kinda like a forewarning of catastrophe. Mothman has been sighted in many parts of the world where disaster has struck and also in some accounts there have been increased ufo activity as well.
I personally think there is something in this but I also heard that if you see the mothman you die. Who knows?
Looks like we've got this thread all to ourselves!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

i know i find it amazing that just me and you are on my thread i thought this thread would get alot of responses , i also think that the mothman might be some higher being from somewhere unknown.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by jellyman1991]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

i know i find it amazing that just me and you are on my thread i thought this thread would get alot of responses , i also think that the mothman might be some higher being from somewhere unknown.

I agree with you on the higher being idea.Would like to think it's alien but there's something almost demonic about it. Lets hope we never encounter him.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
We ain't talked about werewolves yet.! My thoughts here are no way do those babies exist, silver bullet or not.! They surely have to be a complete myth unless you've got any other views on this.
I'm very open minded but the evidence for these hairy dudes is very sketchy.
There is I believe a place called Flixton in East yorkshire where a werewolf is meant to haunt a cemetery there. Maybe one of us should check it out!

Yep I think we've got ourselves a giant u2u box here!!! Lets see if anyone gatecrashes the party..

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

yorkshire is pretty close, but i live in oxford, so maybe one day i will get a gun with some silver bullets and go hunting for some full moon beasts, and we do have the biggest u2u i have ever seen, plus i do think that warewolves are very unlikely because someone would have found at least one by now.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

yorkshire is pretty close, but i live in oxford, so maybe one day i will get a gun with some silver bullets and go hunting for some full moon beasts, and we do have the biggest u2u i have ever seen.

I live in Harrogate and Flixton is only about a couple of hrs max away so next time I go over to the east coast this gals on the case! Not alone I may add!!
May need to borrow them silver bullets though and gotta time it on the full moon. I must be crazy but this is right up my street.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

well i might be a man but i would still scream if i saw something scary i mean think about it warewolf's are scary as hell, and if they we're real i would run for the hills, and you seem like your a tough woman who would take the gun from me and shoot the beast without hesitation.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

well i might be a man but i would still scream if i saw something scary i mean think about it warewolf's are scary as hell, and if they we're real i would run for the hills, and you seem like your a tough woman who would take the gun from me and shoot the beast without hesitation.

Dont bank on it babe--I'd be right behind you! I'm only goin cos I really don't expect to see one --bitten by a wolfman was not the way I intended to die. But then again I would'nt die would I? I'd become one and need a hell of a lot of immac to get rid of the superfluous hair!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

then that would mean, i would have to shoot you which i wouldn't wan't to do unless you actually did turn into a warewolf, but even then i don't think i would unless the warewolf was someone i didn't know, plus you seem too cool to come and bite me, plus i think if i was a warewolf i might bite you but only because i was a rabid beast, plus i might bite any other person in the vicinity, so i think if i was bitten and became one you would have no choice but to shoot me, but we know they don't exist so nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Phew thats a relief!! Thank god they d'ont exist bro.
Now our next subject could be shapeshifters because they are one of my faves.Do you think it's possible that someone could take the form of someone else? Mmmm--this is a trippy one for you.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

well i do think that their could be some shapeshifter to take on my human form that is why we have doubles,plus i dont think they would wan't to shapeshift into me,because i am not really an important person and my name is nelson, i think they would shapeshift into the prime minister or the president, because i think that they would wan't alot of influence in high places.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join