It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Still no response from Riggle's publicist either. I think something surely stinks to high heaven! A marine basically being accused of treason, and not so much as a "whatever" from him?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Posted by Craig Ranke CIT
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a0a0bb60586.jpg[/atsimg]

You sound a bit bitter 'whacker; like you are determined that the innocent victims of the 9-11 perps will not receive justice no matter what your 'opponents' come up with. ipsedixit simply noted that Harley Man's face was deliberately obscured in a famous newscast from the morning of 9-11. Why would that upset you?

Look around you; the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is coming apart at the seams no matter how desperate the denials of the 'government loyalists' and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Engineers and architects and professional people from all across the political spectrum with everything to lose are coming out publicly and adding to the 9-11 Truth efforts daily. We are gaining momentum and the 9-11 Inside Job is becoming exposed to the world.

We just want to know who this disinformation agent was on the morning of 9-11. Apparently somebody does not want us to know who he is. Why shouldn't any witness from the morning of the most horrific attack ever on our homeland be exposed to additional questioning in order to get at the truth? Why should somebody need to obscure his face if he was just an ordinary witness off the street?

Because he was a Captain in the military on a publicity mission of disinformation? Note that the version Craig posted did not have the face obscured. The video below (The 911 Solution: The Big Clue Everybody Missed) did have the face obscured in their copy of the newscast.

Was his face obscured because he is now a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Marine Corps and might have been a traitor on the morning of 9-11? Come on out Riggle and clear this up; if that is possible.

Google Video Link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10cb0ab2bd4c.jpg[/atsimg]

Why would they do that?

Will the US Marine Corps order Lieutenant Colonel Riggle to step forward and clear this matter up; or have they already handled the problem and shipped Lieutenant Colonel Riggle off to Nowhere-ville?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9082c8be0cd7.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4/23/09 by SPreston]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I do not think his face is being pixelated by outside sources. Every time you copy recorded material, be it digital, magnetic or vinyl, it loses information. These subsequent recordings (copies) are called generations. I think the reason some of the images are clearer than others is simply because it is closer to the original recording. The more pixelated ones are copies. These copies might be several generations from the original one.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/355d70c8d744.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh really? How did the pixellation of the entire video surface, form a digital rectangle over Harley Man's face? I just pulled this screen grab off the video. The digital rectangle is there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/211d8b700595.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Oh I see what you mean now...When I looked at the clips before..I thought it was just old copies...now I see that only Harley Guy is pixelated. That is so coincidental. I think you might be on to something.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have not read a 14 page thread straight through for awhile now.

This one was worth it.

Great investigative work. I am also very interested in exposing this guy. You can clearly hear the script. The sleight laugh in his voice when he say "mostly due to structural damage", really nails it for me. His mind is prepped to spit those words out and it is just not natural.

The entire media angle of 9-11 is one we should spend more energy exposing. We can actually bring those people to justice easier. Every media lie that is blown wide open is another victory for us.

For the record, I do not believe that Rigle is the mystery expert.

Although it is very close. The one word that pops in my head is "squirelly". Not sure if I spelled it right. Rob Rigle is not as squirelly as the mystery expert. By that I mean, if he was animated Mystery Experts eyes and facial structure remind me of Chip and Dale from Disney.

I believe we can actually make this viral. Not necessarily the Rigle angle, because it may actually make him huge, but get the nation looking for this guy.

I am going to buy a Harley shirt and then the next time some crazy event happens I am going to get my buddy to record me stepping out on the street and just giving this spot on analysis in his style.

Spread the video viral. Get people talking. Find this guy.

Not trying to hijack the thread just wanted to get it out.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The insiders (gov) who pulled off 911 may have gotten away with it, and are still covering their tracks. All those people who precipitate in 911 are ruthless murders whose only motives in their life is only “money”. They will have to answer to God some day.

I feel the whole system is against the people who are uncovering the truth. 911 is not going away and this country cannot move forward until the culprits are put behind bars and the real truth is told. In my opinion, I feel if 911 is not exposed for what it truly was (False flag operation) it will happened again, because the perpetrators know they can get away with it and they know how to cover up their own mess. We must remember these terrorist kill three thousand innocent people in NY and were rewarded with high promotions, and I am sure lots money.
I am still in shock that something of this magnitude could every happen in our country and we know very little to what happened that day on 911. The OS is a lie it does not tell us anything it “lacks” all the evidences. The government wants us to move along and stop asking questions. It is funny that is how criminals behave when they are captured they will look you in your eye, and tell you a big fat lie, and hopes you have bought it. That is what the 911 OS is.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I found this the other night. Just another example of how the media already knows what is going on.

(click to open player in new window)

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Kinda makes me think of the "Lone Gunmen" pilot episode..

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I just went to the Yahoo home page and typed "Rob Riggle Harley Man" into their search engine. This discussion is being picked up. Things are going well over at the Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp? thread as well, where an audio engineer has come into the conversation and undertaken to do a voice comparison of Riggle and Harley Man.

Here's the Yahoo link.

ca.search.yahoo.com...

Eventually, I think Mr. Riggle will have to address this, especially if voice analysis indicates he is Harley Man.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
I believe we can actually make this viral. Not necessarily the Rigle angle, because it may actually make him huge, but get the nation looking for this guy.

I am going to buy a Harley shirt and then the next time some crazy event happens I am going to get my buddy to record me stepping out on the street and just giving this spot on analysis in his style.

Spread the video viral. Get people talking. Find this guy.

Now that sounds like a sensible idea

I don't think its right to try and name him - this could so easily be a case of mistaken identity

Just get this youtube clip out with the tag "Can you identify Disaster Expert Harley Man?"

I like the idea of Harley Man spoofs as well - on the spot analysis of unbelievably accuracy

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Kinda makes me think of the "Lone Gunmen" pilot episode..

I was thinking the same thing. I've got a copy of that too, I should post it just so people have examples of just how scripted this thing is.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I really do wish Riggle would pick up on this.
I think the Daily Show could have a lot of fun with this.

Still trying to remember where I saw that other actor that I mentioned several pages ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hello guys, for anyone following the Harley Man/Riggle saga, pick up on this thread to see voice analysis and more info www.abovetopsecret.com... by Lombardi who has done a awesome job at analyzing the vocal patterns of Riggle and Harley man. His findings are enlightening.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just to add to the comments already made,
"Harley Man's" face is not the only part of the video
that has been washed.
The Coloured man in the near background,
has his tie washed as well,
now,why would you want to do that?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The Coloured man in the near background,
has his tie washed as well,
now,why would you want to do that?

Maybe the person who was trying to disguise Harley Man thought it would look too suspicious if the rest of the video was crystal clear and there was just one super obvious digital rectangle over Harley Man's face. Would a crook think like that? I dunno. I'm like you. I've never fooled anyone before.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The 14th page reads about the same as the 4th page.
If harley guy came out today, no one here would believe it was him.
He wouldn't look axacly the same.
He probably wouldn't be wearing the same clothes, etc, etc, etc.
Not to mention that in an interview, he wouldn't be pixilated enough.

You guys would refuse to believe it.
He has become a religious icon.
And nothing will ever alter that.
If he ever went public, his life would be ruined.
It would be turned upside down by a throng of fanatics, mostly denouncing him as a fraud
I know I probably wouldn't go public if I was him.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't know if this article has been posted anywhere . It is fairly recent (27th April 09) , and does tie in somewhat with this 'mystery expert' account .

APRIL 27, 2009
Newly Released Memo: Government ‘Minders’ at 9/11 Commission Interviews ‘Intimidated’ Witnesses

A recently released 9/11 Commission memo highlights the role of government “minders” who accompanied witnesses interviewed by the commission. It was added to the National Archives’ files at the start of the year and discovered there by History Commons contributor paxvector.
The memo, entitled “Executive Branch Minders’ Intimidation of Witnesses,” complains that:

Minders “answer[ed] questions directed at witnesses;”
Minders acted as “monitors, reporting to their respective agencies on Commission staffs lines of inquiry and witnesses’ verbatim responses.” The staff thought this “conveys to witnesses that their superiors will review their statements and may engage in retribution;” and
Minders “positioned themselves physically and have conducted themselves in a manner that we believe intimidates witnesses from giving full and candid responses to our questions.”

The memo was drafted by three staffers on the commission’s Team 2, which reviewed the overall structure of the US intelligence community. One of the drafters was Kevin Scheid, a senior staffer who led the team. His co-writers were Lorry Fenner, an air force intelligence officer, and lawyer Gordon Lederman. The complaint was sent to the commission’s counsels, Daniel Marcus and Steve Dunne, in October 2003, about halfway through the commission’s 19-month life.

According to the memo, some minders merely policed prior agreements between the commission and their parent agency about what the commission could ask witnesses, and others were simply there to make a list of documents the commission might want based on a witness’ testimony. However, some minders saw their role differently.

Intimidation through Physical Positioning

The three staffers argued minders should not answer questions for witnesses because they needed to understand not how the intelligence community was supposed to function, but “how the Intelligence Community functions in actuality.” However: “When we have asked witnesses about certain roles and responsibilities within the Intelligence Community, minders have preempted witnesses’ responses by referencing formal polices and procedures. As a result, witnesses have not responded to our questions and have deprived us from understanding the Intelligence Community’s actual functioning and witnesses’ view of their roles and responsibilities.”

The memo also describes the minders’ conduct in detail: “… [M]inders have positioned themselves physically and have conducted themselves in a manner that we believe intimidates witnesses from giving full and candid responses to our questions. Minders generally have sat next to witnesses at the table and across from Commission staff, conveying to witnesses that minders are participants in interviews and are of equal status to witnesses.”

The staffers also worried about minders taking “verbatim notes of witnesses’ statements,” as they thought this “conveys to witnesses that their superiors will review their statements and may engage in retribution.” They believed that “the net effect of minders’ conduct, whether intentionally or not, is to intimidate witnesses and to interfere with witnesses providing full and candid responses.”

Another problem with the verbatim notetaking was that it “facilitates agencies in alerting future witnesses to the Commission’s lines of inquiry and permits agencies to prepare future witnesses either explicitly or implicitly.”

Continued at Link

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Dont ya just love Harley man? IMO whoever first pointed out how obvious a fake this guy was is a credit to 9/11 truth.

All Harley needed to add during that 30 second interview was "and Im sure Bin Laden was behind this" and you had almost the whole subsequent govt & media claim of whodunnit & how the towers fell all in 2 lines and moments after it happened

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3353ecc6015e.jpg[/atsimg]

(click to open player in new window)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join