It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image my mom took, of blue lights in sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
/puts on tin foil hat. Ok, so this still looks fake to me even with my tin foil hat on. Must be some sort of factory defect. I'm leaning towards gas stove.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
To all the debunkers you can say it looks like a gas stove burner but unless you provide absolute proof you could be wrong. I think it does look like a gas stove burner myself except for the dark disk part looks convex and I can't tell if the blue streak above it is flame or blur. Also the angle of the top of the burner and the supposed disk like object are different. I presume innocence until convinced its a fake then poster will be forever ignored.

For the record, it is hard to get a good picture of a UFO much less at night. If you have seen them first hand you may be less quick to dismiss every blurry photo as an attempted hoax. As for picking up stars I suggest going outside to take digital pictures of the night sky holding the camera still and then panning the camera to see what happens. Like wise try to reproduce the photos with a gas burner in the dark. Show what happens without alteration of the image and then show your skills at alteration.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Looks like a couple of diamond rings to me. Probably stuck in one of those black velvety holder things.

But without any reference, no stars, no originals, this unfortunately is a whole lot of nothing.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm not convinced. What happened to the stars? Or did you just turn the lights off in your kitchen and take a picture of the stove burners? That's what it looks like.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It is DEFINATELY, without a SHADOW of a doubt, the bottom of TWO CANS.

Look at the can on the right. The top of the can; before it fades of into the blackness...there is an OBVIOUS pattern, most likely part of a logo of some sort.

Oh yeah, and about that BLACKNESS you put there kid (speaking to the OP). Its COLOURED in, the light from the original picture is still there around the edges of the can. The blackness is CLEARLY painted, you can see the bondary between the two contrasts

Terrible, absolutely terrible

Sorry for being so blunt, but you know you could get banned for knowingly posting FALSE material.

Cheers

AoN

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Maybe its like one of those transformers LOL
but i`ll takei it serious your mom takes good photos.Very believable indeed.But maybe those were reptilians

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Hey man its his belief you won`t know until you see it yourself

Yeah so don`t be sceptical i`m not fighting im just disagreeing

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
wow case closed

the aliens are here

get your guns!

i mean seriously does anyone actually buy into this poop?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

For someone so quick to scream fake, you offer nothing. zilch.

Here is the image with contrast / brightness exaggerated in PS.

I don't see evidence of what you claim.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa40bff16b00.jpg[/atsimg]

To others who belittle OP........grow up. Blondo has been a member longer than most of you screaming fake. Why chance banishment?

You say it "looks like" this or that. Well humans try to relate to things based on their earthly perceptions and limited visual vocabulary. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Benefit of doubt given until EXIF data analysis or further proof of false information.

Geez, you wonder why people hesitate / regret coming forward.

Provide valid critique, visual analysis or better yet.....get a life.

Regards...KK

[edit on 15-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I'm calling shenanigans on you. I think it's a hoax. Look, it looks great and all, but I'm leaning towards a quick photoshop. I think your story also seems kind of shaky...

She got "bored?"

Come on. Your story is shaky.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
My first thought was 'solar lights' you know those things with the black lids that only come on when its dark... (not saying she did but) I bet you could easily fake a decent UFO picture with them. People dont realise how easy it is to fake things!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
THAT gave me chills to look at man...........

Now I have to read this entire thread and see what folks are saying about it.
Pardon moi whilst I ketchup.

reply to post by kinda kurious

ok THAT just looks like a cutout of sunglass lenses....to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking into consideration OTHER reports very near the same type thing maybe we give him the shot of producing an original before he gets thrown under the bus aye?
I can see the burner resemblance.

they are so flat at the top maybe this was taken near but from inside a window and the sill is causing the line up there?

[edit on 16-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, two outta three aint bad!

Unidentified - You bet.
Flying - Can’t nail that one.
Objects - Got this one in the bag.

Dunno what they are and I’m not going to insult you and your mother, sooooo, just see if you can find the original pics when you go to visit your Mother again.

Hey, Mother’s Day is right around the corner!
I’ll come back and visit the thread after Moms Day and hope to see more pics!

Happy Spring!

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The objects themselves could be gas stoves. They could be the smoking gun for all we know, but the photo makes it impossible to tell.

There is nothing for reference. Just a black photo with 2 blue circles. No stars, no trees, no powerpoles.

At least if we had something more than darkness we could figure out whether it was really a photo of something in the sky or not.

So I won't pass judgement one way or another. I know how it feels to get attacked for posting something you know is real so I won't come down on you like others have, but if it is a hoax at least you were original.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

For someone so quick to scream fake, you offer nothing. zilch.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

Yeah sorry bout that, i have no photo editing software at the moment. Which is WHY a described what I AM seeing.

Its really quite clear, Im am not a skeptic by any means.... but i REALLY hate beeing lied to.....

......WE are being laughed at, the longer we the feed this troll and his little joke

Thats my opinion, and i would honestly put a £100+ on this being two cans. Its the clearest thing.

gues im the only one seeing it huh.

Cheers

AoN

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism

Yeah sorry bout that, i have no photo editing software at the moment. Which is WHY a described what I AM seeing.

Thats my opinion, and i would honestly put a £100+ on this being two cans.

My advice, take the money you are willing to wager and purchase some Photo editing software.

I also understand there are a few free ones, like Gimp.

Just sayin'.

Regards.......KK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join