It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mcdonalds NWO packaging?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think if you eat at McDonalds the packaging is the least of your worries... Probably the most unhealthy junk on the planet.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi, Le Colonel neighbour !

Originally posted by Le Colonel
People, STOP EATING AT MCDONALDS.

YESSS SIR !
I did not eat a complete meal there since it entered in
this province !

The first 2 times, I did, it was in Ville-St-Laurent, I think,
or in Dorval. . .and I vomited the meals.

Later, I went to Drummondville, and I said to myself:
" maybe I was unlucky? " soooooooo, I tryed another meal
at the Drummondville's McDonald's, and I VOMITED again.

Sooooooo, laaaaater again I was in Sherbrooke, and I said again
to myself: " maybe I was unlucky? " soooooooo, I tryed another
meal at the Sherbrooke's McDonald's, and I VOMITED AGAIN ! !

I LEARNED my lesson for the rest of my life. I NEVER did eat
a complete meal there again !!

The last $$ I spent in a McDo near my home was for
the fries, and rarely at that. That stuff I did keep inside ! ! B-)

Blue skies.

Perhaps you have some kinda of psychosomatic stomach disorder?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Unfortunately that's also the same sign saying "I love you." Created by Helen Keller. Who knows maybe there is something to the claim she was evil but I just think it was simply her trying to communicate.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So let me get this straight, there is a picture of a teacher teaching sign language and you first thought was NWO propaganda???

Are you serious?

Stop and think for just one second...

I REALLY hope I don't have to spell it out for you, I'd spell spell it out in sign language but you'd probably think I was a devil worshiper.

haha, it reminds me a portion of ali G shows and hes like "yo i seen deez guys doin mad gang signs out there" and the professional lookin chap is like "uh... they were probably deaf"

I think the first step OP should have taken was to look up the signs.

hahah found the clip

[edit on 15-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
When you take in account that in totality, the devil has symbolized enlightenment, wisdom/knowledge, etc; and was only demonized after the establishment of catholicism, for the most likely reason that a ruling class wanted a blank lower class devoid of empirical and rational though, there really is no reason to fear this kind of symbology other than your own brainwashing that has caused you to fear knowledge.

Honestly from my own observations of the current mass media, if the NWO does control this, then they really are trying to make a world that is more aware of personal empowerment and realistic sustainment. Movies, especially newer comedies seem to be trying to help people express repressed emotions that they may in the past been afraid to show in fear of being ridiculed. More then ever people are encouraged to be creatively active, and it is the old age of ignorance that has put the world in such a sad state. Perhaps some terrible things will be experienced in the near future but this is merely kharma working itself out. The separation of the old symbology of Satan from being an acceptable archetype, and the repressed instinctual drives resulting from this is what has made such a violent transition so inevitable. In relation to the thread I imply that devil symbology doesn't need to be removed from love symbology, and may be the very reason they share the same sign. As for McDonald's, I believe it to be a small aid in depopulation of the ignorant and poorer peoples, as it is a cheap food that acts as a nutritional vacuum; but I have to admit the occasional Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (Wendy's is much better tasting than McD's) can be quite satisfying.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Mc Donalds is not the only one with these handsigns i bought a burger king burger as well and low and behold on the packet it had a boy doing the handsign while giving his dad decorations on a ladder and his dad was also doing the handsign, yup the same handsign you see on the mcdonalds bag, Coincidence? i think NWO Propoganda thats what i think.

There was a documentary that talked about this also. I will try to get a photo of the packet. Also you might want to read the packets and bags from these places they have alot of subliminal messages on them with their riddles and quotes...do they want us to love their food and keep buying and consuming???

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
People, STOP EATING AT MCDONALDS.

I cant believe people still eat there. There is no food for miles around those restaurants, and they have admitted to placing chemicals in the *cough* "food" to make you hungrey. Its expensive, it has no nutrients, and no matter how much you eat there, you are left hungry after not a long time.

stop eating at mcdonalds. Your intelligence factor drops when you discuss this CHAIN restaurant. Can you tell i feel strongly about it?

I have friends that dont hang out with me anymore, cause they always go eat at McChoke&Puke and I refuse to eat there. Anybody who thinks Mcdonalds is good for us, well, I feel sorry for you.

I have to agree YUCK, if i had to pick between that and eathing a dog or a cat, or rat, i'd take the critters on a bbq any day. That is some nasty food, if you can even call it that...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Enjoy you bbq dog, let me know how it turns out.
I'm sure its much tastier *character limit filler*

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by vardlokkur
When you take in account that in totality, the devil has symbolized enlightenment, wisdom/knowledge, etc; and was only demonized after the establishment of catholicism, for the most likely reason that a ruling class wanted a blank lower class devoid of empirical and rational though, there really is no reason to fear this kind of symbology other than your own brainwashing that has caused you to fear knowledge.

Very subtle. Well put. Clever really.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Not because of any alleged NWO connection, but because it actually says 'I LOVE YOU' on the blackboard behind the teacher. I suppose that's just coincidental? Similarly, the McMantra of 'I'm loving it!' is similarly coincidental I assume?

[edit on 14/4/09 by masqua]

What I find odd is that they use te QUIERO which, IMO, translates batter as I want than I love... of course some people translate it as I love but te AMO always translates as I love... semantics I suppose. NWO? I don't see it... I see powerful, semi-subliminial advertising...?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So the teacher was saying rock on little deaf dudes, in a way on a Mcdonalds bag. That's freaking awesome.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
hmmm. I was watching gangland on the history channel about the gang the latin kings in new york.

in order to make a Latin crown gang sign. I think you will need two Helen keller' s I love you signs to make the king gang symbol for respect. It makes me wonder if McDonald' s has a certain ethnicity propaganda going on. like hidden subliminal messages targeted for a specific audience. oh well, nice theory, continue on.

how about bushes gang sign. lol

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
NWO all packaged up nice for consumption here folks,
getch yours while their hot!

Use those dollars wisely before their totally worthless!

I know somethings up when the good ol' staunch(shoot em all and let God sort em out)boys at work start believing this stuff!

I just never thought I'd ever hear one of them say "new world order"!

I'll mention to them about micky d's if they want to learn the truth!

By the size of their bellys, they must visit quite often already....

[edit on 18-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TonyBravada
What I find odd is that they use te QUIERO which, IMO, translates batter as I want than I love... of course some people translate it as I love but te AMO always translates as I love... semantics I suppose. NWO? I don't see it... I see powerful, semi-subliminial advertising...?

Yes, I agree with both your points (perhaps 'desire' - in a non-romantic sense - rather than 'want' though?).

I think the NWO order issue is ridiculous with regards to this. People just seem either so desperate to 'prove' a NWO they start seeing 'proof' anywhere and everywhere, or they are conflating two different issues. McDonalds is a massive, powerful global corporation in its own right. It can be a controlling evil empire on its own without the need to tie it into some NWO conspiracy.

Personally, I think this is where NWO conspiracies fail: where people join too many dots and where all evidence leads to an over-arching 'single theory' of NWO; where everybody is in on the same thing.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Unfortunately that's also the same sign saying "I love you." Created by Helen Keller. Who knows maybe there is something to the claim she was evil but I just think it was simply her trying to communicate.

Well done for reading the thread and in particular my posts explaining this. It's one thing to be ignorant and just not know something but it's another one to be contribute to a thread of only a few pages that you couldn't be bothered to read.

Helen Keller didn't create this sign. I'll repeat that again: she didn't create this sign. She didn't create the manual alphabet from which this sign is taken from either. She didn't create the sign for 'the devil' &c.

She was Deaf/Blind and used a generally used a completely different form of sign language than the signs that people are ascribing to her. She couldn't have even seen these signs she was meant to have created. If someone has used these signs in communication with Keller, she wouldn't have even known.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
While it seems like an odd find i think it can be easily explained. As said before McDonalds motto is "I'm loving it" so if the sign really does mean 'I love you' then it would tie with the motto.

Also McDonalds could also be trying to 'reach' younger people by putting the horns on the bag knowing that they are related to rock, metal or even emo music which many young peoplre are into. Sounds stupid but remember how out of touch some marketing people are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join