It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mcdonalds NWO packaging?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So I just had a sausauge mcmuffin (which was awesome) and I noticed the bag had what they said was a teacher, showing sign language to a deaf class. But I noticed the sign she was showing was the devil horns, you know the ones they say all the NWO members make (same as heavy metal horns). And her class was giving it back. To me this could be blatant nwo propoganda. I'm at work, so I dont have a camera to take a pic, but I will see if I can find a pic online of this bag.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Well I will be stopping there before work for breakfast and I can take a pic if it's the same bag and post it for you. I go there every morning.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks, its funny how this site has made me notice this stuff more
I seen the bag and was like WHOA!!! Didnt open up any of my work programs, right to ATS to post lol

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Can anyone find a pic of this, or go to a Mickey D's, I'm in Canada, so I dont know if the bags are all the same

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, there is a picture of a teacher teaching sign language and you first thought was NWO propaganda???

Are you serious?

Stop and think for just one second...

I REALLY hope I don't have to spell it out for you, I'd spell spell it out in sign language but you'd probably think I was a devil worshiper.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
People, STOP EATING AT MCDONALDS.

I cant believe people still eat there. There is no food for miles around those restaurants, and they have admitted to placing chemicals in the *cough* "food" to make you hungrey. Its expensive, it has no nutrients, and no matter how much you eat there, you are left hungry after not a long time.

stop eating at mcdonalds. Your intelligence factor drops when you discuss this CHAIN restaurant. Can you tell i feel strongly about it?

I have friends that dont hang out with me anymore, cause they always go eat at McChoke&Puke and I refuse to eat there. Anybody who thinks Mcdonalds is good for us, well, I feel sorry for you.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No, i'm saying all I read about is NWO propoganda and I am submitting this to see if anyone else agrees. Dude, don't have a troll-gasm, if you disagree fine.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Just took a cell phone pic, gonna try and put it up here, not sure I know how, last time, someone had to help me lol

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i found an image of a teacher showing that sign to one student who is giving back the sign. Ill see if I can figure out how to post it. I just goggled: new mcdonalds bag, and it was on the third image page, if i cant get my brain to work right in the next 5 min
COFFEE TIME

here lets see if this works

The image is from 2007. You got an old bag dude.

sry bout the earlier rant, I just dislike McChoke&Puke

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Le Colonel]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thats the one!!! thanks! That is much clearer than the cell phone pic I took. Its even on the chalkboard

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I believe the sign language for love is similar to the devil horns for the NWO.
You may just be over reacting just a little.

But there also may be a reason love and the devil sign is so similar, possibly so it can be used in the open and people think you are spreading the love

[edit on 14-4-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Hey, I agree its gross food but my parents are visiting town and they wanted to buy me something to eat on my way to work. Its not something I would eat everyday, esp now they are part of the NWO

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I hate to tell you this. With the thumb outstretched, that sign means "I love you" in American Sign Language. If you read the bags red words in front of the child it says I love you in multiple languages. Me Encanta is I love you in spanish. Though it is odd that she's doing the sign with both hands. It still seems a bit suggestive. If you curl the thumb in to meet the middle and ring finger, you get the horns. It amazes me that these two signs are so close. I hope this helped, I'll try to find a visual aid to show you the I love you sign.

Edit: Damn you munkey!!!! You posted as I was typing this!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Sliick]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Exactly, they can just put the subliminal (spelling?) messaging out there and we have to take it, they can just say oh thats love. Sneaky Sneaky!!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
the teacher's making the sign for the letter "H", i believe.

seriously, eating breakfast at mcdonalds? you guy's should go buy some fruit or something.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I go to the gym 5 days a week, a sausgage mcmuffin here and there wont kill you..........immediatly anyway

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I really dont think there is any connection between that hand sign and the nwo , ive seen deaf people using that hand signal before.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by dracodie]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
dp

[edit on 14-4-2009 by dracodie]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Well thats why I posted, for debate, scrutiny and debunking. It very much may be a subtle way to get a bad mssg out there while masking it in sign language and smiles. I ain't saying, im just saying

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

No, i'm saying all I read about is NWO propoganda and I am submitting this to see if anyone else agrees. Dude, don't have a troll-gasm, if you disagree fine.

troll-gasm?

Did you make that up yourself? Give yourself a gold star!

Now as Sliick pointed out it means "I love you" but if you want to believe it's something else that's fine.

Just don't let a deaf person fall for you, you might burn them on a stake or something...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join