It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple questions / Masonry itself infiltrated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I learned lots concerning Masonry being involved in conspiracy, evil Illuminati plots, etc, in the past (wasn't exactly an intensive study for me, but I was merely considering possibilities) I thought it was all fairly likely to be true at one point, but now I'm just in an on-the-fence, confused, nearly-don't-care position at times. At the same time, I'm not terribly educated on the matter, or at least don't remember a lot of detail anymore, as a result.
But I know there IS a lot out there against Masonry.

My question here is, is it not possible that Masonry has simply been infiltrated by some elite with an agenda or whatever, as has been said of many organizations, groups, powerful institutions, religions, etc
And that it's just being used as the distraction for blame, fearful speculation, etc....
Just curious, I have little idea what to think as of yet.

And just on the side, I have a question; do 'masonry' and 'freemasonry' have the same meaning? I've gotten the impression from threads here that they aren't terms so interchangeable as I had thought...
Like I said, I don't know much....

Anyhow, I would be interested if anyone would like to discuss the possibility of Masonry itself being infiltrated versus being the infiltrators in some way....or curious to see what others think.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hey again,

this is just my .02 and I am sure I will be set straight on my opinion, but it is fact that people fear what they don't understand. For some, it's easier to make up some outlandish claims, then to actually dig a bit deeper. That is where the stories come from about us sacrificing virgins, and eating babies. The other side is people who read the anti masonic websites and think it sounds like it could be true so they repeat it.

Since our doors are closed during the meetings and we have a couple of secrets (that are told all over the internet) that we will not reveal, we must be the NWO. We don't discuss world domination, or eating anything other than fried chicken. The meetings aren't real exciting, but the degrees are. And helping a new brother through the steps is rewarding. Knowing that the money I donate and help raise goes to help chilren live a better life also is rewarding. That realy is what we do. But the other stories sound so much better and more exciting. Half of my lodge is over 70. The other half is around my age (40). The ones that have been around a while (33rds) are mostly in their 70s. Some younger, but most are around that age. Now picture a group of 70+ guys taking over the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes

They call freemasonry "Judaism For Gentiles" for good reason.

There are many fine Masons. They get into their Sacred Geometry and hope one day they can intellectualize themselves to godhood. They dont bother anyone and they dont own a Federal Reserve.

It's the judaics that worry me. They have a religion that has made simple sin into a tradition , culture and religious system. They also own the banking system and just about everything else.

That worries me.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They're all much older than 70 but don't look it cuz of the youth reviving powers of baby-eating.....and have secret superhuman powers. Most of them have evolved into reptilians. How could you miss this!?!?!?
Nice try though!

What I am curious about, concerning all the hype against Masonry, is that.... is it possible that it's actually NOT masonry itself, but rather some other group abusing it at higher levels/infiltrating THEM...and Masonry in general is then used as the big distraction (hence all the anti-mason/conspiracy sites, and so forth)
When something is going on that appears linked to them, the blame therefore falls back on them...
All the presidents that were Masons found a way in as a requirement of some other powerful group or something, for instance, to divert negative attention/conspiracy theories and such....and yet most think, OMG it's a Masonic conspiracy!

It's a very general question, and maybe there really is nothing to see here. But I think it could make for an interesting conversation...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SylviaPlath
reply to post by phoebeflakes

They call freemasonry "Judaism For Gentiles" for good reason.

There are many fine Masons. They get into their Sacred Geometry and hope one day they can intellectualize themselves to godhood. They dont bother anyone and they dont own a Federal Reserve.

It's the judaics that worry me. They have a religion that has made simple sin into a tradition , culture and religious system. They also own the banking system and just about everything else.

That worries me.

So you believe that it could be a certain portion of the people/influences involved in Masonry (Judaics)? While the majority have nothing to do with anything sinister, or perhaps are used unwittingly?
I've heard something about this but not much...
Where did this group come from? Again, I can't go thinking all people associated with the Judaics are in on something sinister.
In general it seems like there has been some major abuse of the system here however, so I can't ignore it.

Well I suppose I could, I'm not going to be able to do anything about it lol

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I have a feeling that there are many different masonry guilds/cults (whatever you want to call it) but I believe there are 2 different groups sharing power. These groups consist of perhaps a small minority of members from the "not evil" masons, which have gone to the dark side so to speak. I think the powers that exist now are comprised of an Illuminati group of bankers & royals financing another group consisting of a MASSIVE nazi military/industrial/espionage/media complex which also work along with ET's. I might be way off but this is kinda the way I am seeing it.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoebeflakes

What I am curious about, concerning all the hype against Masonry, is that.... is it possible that it's actually NOT masonry itself, but rather some other group abusing it at higher levels/infiltrating THEM...and Masonry in general is then used as the big distraction (hence all the anti-mason/conspiracy sites, and so forth)

I think it's more the fear that people have about things they cannot control. If you can't control it and can't put a face on it, then someone needs to be blamed. More often than not, it is proven to have nothing to do with masonry at all. On few occasions there have been masons involved but not acting as masons. Such is the case for the revolution.

Originally posted by phoebeflakes

When something is going on that appears linked to them, the blame therefore falls back on them...
All the presidents that were Masons found a way in as a requirement of some other powerful group or something, for instance, to divert negative attention/conspiracy theories and such....and yet most think, OMG it's a Masonic conspiracy!

The 14 presidents who were masons I think just happened to be masons. Meaning there was no great gain or help they got for being a mason. In the past, masonry was more popular so you would have a better chance of seeing a mason in office then than now. Since I was not there, I can't say for sure, but it would seem the only thing you might gain out of being a mason, is haveing another mason vote for you rather than the other guy. Since the electoral college actually decides the presidency, I don't see how that would help.

I just wish we could be done with the blame game and start playing the solution game. there is always pelnty of blame to go around and not so much on the soution side. Time will tell.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by network dude]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yeah, it is very possible the presidents all just happened to be Masons. I mean, usually if you're trying to get a good job in town, you devote your time to volunteer work, clubs, charity, etc, community functions, to get a good reference/resume and so on.
So if you're going for being the President....it would be fairly likely any invitation to a community based organization or whatever you'd call it, like joining a lodge, something that is basically a main pillar of nearly any community across the nation....would be a no brainer - among many other things....

Somehow I never thought of this til now....wtf...

Yes, people do get freaked out about lots of things they don't control, see through, understand, or otherwise. Just because that may account for some of the paranoia, theories and ideas doesn't negate that something is there.
Just because somebody is hypochondriac and thinks they have Cancer all the time, doesn't mean they are actually immune to it, or that it won't show up on a test...get what I'm saying...
Plenty of groups, professions, organizations and such have regulations for confidentiality, and are in fact often not nearly in the least transparent; and plenty of these are left alone, too.

Maybe, also, it has something to do with overexcited young men going around saying "I'm a Mason now! Ooh but I'm sworn to secrecy, they'll rip out my tongue if I tell you what we said in the meeting....omg!" or something...haha...
Way to get people's attention....unwanted at that, no doubt.
I mean, even Bush gets on national TV and says stuff like "It's a secret!" when asked if he was in the Skulls and Bones. Or mischievous, tongue in cheek denials of anything people ask about the goings-on in this society....

Way to go...lol...

new topics

top topics

join