It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cnn the end of christianity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
ive just tuned to cnn and seen writtenh across the bottom is the end of christianity i have only began to look into all this info fema nwo etc and now this i was hoping some people could guide me to some more info on all this stuff im freaked out and above all im a father of a 5 year old and a husband how do i keep the people i love safe

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hello led73,

When exactly did you see this? I find it rather strange that they would post such a thing on their marquee.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about them ending Christianity, that's how they get voted into office. Bush was voted in because he's a good Christian, same with all the rest in government including FEMA. They're all good Christian family values kind of people. The Christians have been running this show for years, they're not about to give it up now.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
How do you keep them safe from what exactly? Something imaginary? There are more things to be concerned about than fictitious conspiracy theories. So far, there hasn't been any legitimate evidence establishing that any 'NWO' as defined by most of these -believers- even exists.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by led73

It was speculation due to recent polls and certain peoples opinions. They won't end Christianity atleast not yet. Even if they do don't worry no organization could force you to give up your beliefs. They have no right to and I'm pretty sure we're not in Nazi Germany territory just yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by led73
ive just tuned to cnn and seen writtenh across the bottom is the end of christianity i have only began to look into all this info fema nwo etc and now this i was hoping some people could guide me to some more info on all this stuff im freaked out and above all im a father of a 5 year old and a husband how do i keep the people i love safe

You took the Blue Pill !!!

DON'T PANIC

Take your time and use your intuition/gut. If you made it this far; you'll be able to figure what's irrational vs rational. That's why you made the choice in the first place. You are sharp enough.

Is your given name NEO?

Edit : Stupid BBColor codes mess up.

[edit on 4·14·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
it was on cnn mon 13 at around 9 oclock there is alot of overwhelming evidence out there that somthing might happen the ques is what im pretty new to all of this whan i started to look into it i really didnd beleive it all fema new world order one world religion so i hunted and hunted to find info to ease my mind all i found was more info telling me somthing is going to happen youve all seen the situation where glen beck was going to prove fema them not 12 hours later he said they dont exsist there are alot of smart intresting people here i was hoping someone could point me in the direction of finding proof of all this thats how i found this site (awsome site).....and ive been reading and reading you c im an information junkie i really cant help myself so if you tell me where i can find the info like i said im new to this thge first thing i checked out was fema because my brother in law told me about it and things just started to snow ball it never ends NWO the illuminauti sex slaves germ warfare HOLY COW

top topics

join