It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo I obtained [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here is a link to a photo that I believe is proof of an alien encounter.

The email said nothing more then \"Tell People\" and the email was \"restricted\".

I think perhaps it originated in some hidden base and someone from the inside wants the world to know.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VeryImportant

Dude...

WTF is this supposed to be..?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97bbd96c0d50.jpg[/atsimg]

And how where YOU privy to obtaining it..?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I can't tell what the image is, what is it? Why would they choose you to send this "proof" to? Is your background something important to the field that some individuals would know you would believe them and get this out? Was it sent to you in a mass e-mail? How many people have your e-mail?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Do you have any idea what we are looking at here?

My "Rorschach" responses are leading me nowhere.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Maybe it was a mass email and perhaps even it was simply that my email had been randomly chosen because I was a civilian and they wanted it to get out into the public. I mean that's my best guess.

And I'm not sure what it is but it freaked me out when I saw it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I am sorry, but like everyone else, I can not tell what this is supposed to be. The shape does not seem to resemble anything....

What do you think it is?

Why would some "restricted" person send this photo to you?

Could you please link a screen shot of that email? Ofcourse, black out your email adress for obvious reasons. Seeing the actual email may provide a clue here.

At this point it is nothing more than an old black and white photograph of an indistiguishable object/origin.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Perhaps the person who sent it to you, can actually send you a copy of the video the photo is from?

Without furthur photos, or video. Noone will be able to tell what it is..

Looks like a mushroom cloud, with parts erased in some photo editing program. considering the parts of what appear to be a mouth and eyes, contain the same pattern as the background.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I cant really make out what it is.
It could be almost anything.
It looks kind of like some kind of skull or something.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This looks like a cancerous ovary. Once saw one that weighed 22 pounds.

Yeah. That's what it looks like.

Unless it's an alien cancerous ovary.

reg

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i see a mans face at the side, kinda looks like hes looking down at something, is there anyway the picture can be made clearer?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

To me it looks like an alien that only has one eye. I'm not sure if that's the design of the species or if it's a fluke. I mean I understand the photo is fuzzy and hard to see but it's the only thing I got.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We're obviously unwitting subjects of an alien inkblot test.

Or it could be either Kang or Kodos.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Come to think of it, it does look kind of like Kang and Kudos, lol.

I still think there's validity, I think it's perhaps something of a birth defect.

link   
It's a grainy photo of a rock full of holes!! From a planet inhabited by aliens no doubt....
Did I pass the Rorschach?

Yeah...I don't recognize it from anything. Did anyone tell you what it was supposed to be, or how it was supposed to be proof of alien life?
Any other strange emails recently? I can't really see anything here is all.

link   
I'm having a hard time finding this to be proof of an alien encounter. It doesn't look like much of anything to me. Maybe if it were clearer, but I could fire u[ photochop, doodle something up and claim it as alien too....maybe if there was more info behind it than just "This is an alien, undoubtedly"

Run a virus scan on your computer though in case this "restricted" person just duped you into downloading one.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I did a virus scan and it said that I'm not infected. I can see it's an alien but it's understandable that it takes some time to adjust to seeing it.

It's facing head on and the large black circular object near the center of it's forehead is it's eye, below that a nose cavity and underneath that is it's mouth.

That's what I see at least.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
We're obviously unwitting subjects of an alien inkblot test.

Or it could be either Kang or Kodos.

I agree, either that.....or an extremely badly made sock puppet

Also to the Op, since when does a fuzzy picture constitute proof of extra terrestrial existence?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VeryImportant i believe if this was a fake that the person who took this picture would have made it more realistic looking, seeing this up close would make my heart fail with fear.

reg

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
[img][/img]

Ok im probably gonna get laughed at but to me i see 3 things witch i've circled above, the circle on the left i see a mans head. The circle above and to the right \i see 2 black eyes and maybe also a mouth in the shape of the classic alien. Finally the bottom circle looks to me like a pair of feet with only 3 toes on each, which makes me wonder if its supposed to be an alien tied to a stretcher or something?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I can see it's an alien but it's understandable that it takes some time to adjust to seeing it.

It's not that more time is needed - it's how much liquor and Schedule I narcotics will I need to see it..?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join