It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo I obtained [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You should have blanked out your email addy, but nvm.

If you click "reply" what's the email address you are sending to? There is no way Yahoo erased the addy as "restricted" so if you select "reply" you should see who it's from... if not, forward to me - [email protected] < my spam addy but I'll check it later.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VeryImportant

No I see what could be interpereted as alien, I get the eye and the mouth and the head shape, I just don't think it is. The picture is too poor quality to say yes or no, though I am still very much on the "No" side of the argument.

Glad you didn't get a virus though!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It looks like a rock I tripped over once. Now, maybe later after I have a few Jim Beams and coke I will see something in this photo. Like last night, I splashed some paint on a canvas and suddenly I was seeing all sorts of things that weren't there when I woke up today.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
We're obviously unwitting subjects of an alien inkblot test.

Or it could be either Kang or Kodos.

It's Kang. Kodos wouldn't be so up in your face and ready to be photographed, he's the one in the background keeping Bill Clinton and bob Dole in goo...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Think about an x-ray from behind someones head. if the person had a rectangular head, this might be what you see after aliens took out parts of said persons brain?

Who knows, its a retarded picture and a retarded hoax

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I copied the photo - ran it thru a negative filter - looked at it with great intensity - and....

After some very hard work I have discovered....

"HELLO KITTY' complete with little kitty collar.

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello, I think the way to look at this picture is this:

The part inside the red outline is the profile of a female(?) with the head slightly turned (Darkest part are hairs).

The part inside the green outline is her blurred and distorted reflection on the "thing"

The part inside the yellow outline is the "thing", whatever it is.

Still to blurry to make more sense than this for me.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well whatever it is, its now obvious that its not anything to do with extra terrestrial evidence.

Maybe the Op should fess up and tell us where he/she really got it.

Its still looks like a badly made sock puppett to me, with a "hello kitty" image on the side of it

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Actually it looks like someone took a picture of an MRI scan with a camera phone. Other than that who knows.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Gotta hand to the poster, I'm sure they were certain to get laughed at. I honestly don't see much , but perhaps that's the point , an alien isn't going to strike a pose for a mug shot .
Kinda looks like an ice cream cone , sorry couldn't help my self

[edit on 13-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
What if the perspective is all wrong. Couldn't that be a fingernail holding down a tiny object and photographed at close range?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Another image from the base. I will confess that while I'm not at liberty to say who I am, what organization I'm with, or our whereabouts I will say that these are genuine photos. We discovered Nibiru a few years back and at the request of the powers that be, we sent a probe to the moving planet and harvested a toxin which we plan to use in upcoming military operations.

I felt we were on the right path when sadly, as part of the procedural scan of civilian websites I happened upon this channel. www.youtube.com...

I felt skeptical at first but soon realized the very toxin this person had claimed infected the world was the very same that we were developing.

The alien shown about and the "sock puppet ice cream cone" are failed hybrids that we have been attempting to create as an order to understand out alien brethren.

I am writing this as a warning, in hopes that the higher ups will stop and confess all that they have tried to hide.

I do not expect you to believe me, I do not expect anything more then skepticism. I just want to get the word out.

Please forgive us.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hi There!

Thankyou for sharing, although I'm firmly on the fence at the minute, I have a couple of questions...

1. This 'Toxin' that is being harvested, why? if we believe what we read, there are already some deadly toxins on earth, easily capable of being weaponised if neccessary? what makes this toxin so desireable? it must be horrendously expensive harvesting it?

2. Although you can't say who you are, can you confirm if you work for one of the many alphabet agencies for the U.S. Government, or for a non-government organisation?

thankyou

EDIT- because my spelling is terrible lol!

[edit on 4/14/2009 by ukmicky1980]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
We have ties to the US government but our leadership is "other worldly" if you know what I mean. I think many of you are familiar with the theories of David Icke.

And the Toxin was harvested from a probe that returned samples from Nibiru. We are in the early stages of development...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Just look at that last picture. It is a great pity to see this site being targeted by more & more hoaxers & time wasters.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
***ATTENTION****

Feel free to discuss the photographs in question, but you're going to do so in a civil manner and keep this thread on topic.

Uncivil / off topic posts will be deleted and the member warned.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
I copied the photo - ran it thru a negative filter - looked at it with great intensity - and....

After some very hard work I have discovered....

"HELLO KITTY' complete with little kitty collar.

Dorian Soran

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e260d7e5ed44.jpg[/atsimg]

Or if it was mirrored across like I did above, then it'd make far a more convicing alien lol.

Seriously though is this the level of hoaxes that we're getting now? I'd like to think that hoaxers would at least give ATS users a bit more of a challenge.

Wayne...

[edit on 14/4/2009 by the secret web]

[edit on 14/4/2009 by the secret web]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
of course you guys would think it was a hoax. The photo doesn't look too realistic. I know. Lighting conditions and the fact that what I was capturing was not a straight on of the alien but rather it's reflection has distorted the image to a degree.

reg

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
its a picture of an alien on a stretcher, you can see the feet with 3 toes at the bottom, and the fac
e of a man on the left.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Hi,

The title implies you obtained the photo;

'The email said nothing more then \"Tell People\" and the email was \"restricted\".

I think perhaps it originated in some hidden base and someone from the inside wants the world to know'

Now you are stating that you actually took the photo?

Things seem slightly less than clear (in more than one sense).

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join