It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo I obtained [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Can you clarify, I can't keep up with this.

You started saying this was posted to you anymously from the 'inside'
The inside of what? And that it was just anyone randomly sending an email
You were asking what they were?

Now you are saying you took the photos and you know what they are?

?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yes, the initial post is a lie because I wanted to conceal my identity and the fact that I took the picture. The truth is that I'm working with Reptilians and that many of the world leaders know about this.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ummmm...your credibility has just been lessened, for me at least, with your admission here. And I thought that this was going to be just another photo of jesus in a torilla or an infected body part.
Good luck with "the rest of your story"
I do not mean to be rude....just skeptic and a little miffed.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VeryImportant

Hi,

Thanks. That's much clearer now - your original post was a lie to protect your identity....

I too worked for a while with reptiles so I guess we have something in common. It was in Queensland and they were pretty vicious - the reptiles not the Queenslanders although.... :-)

Peace!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I know, I don't trust them. Nor am I too keen on the grays.

Truth is that much of what that youtube user said were things I knew about and it scared the hell out of me. So much so that I felt it necessary to get the word out.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by VeryImportant]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeryImportant
Maybe it was a mass email and perhaps even it was simply that my email had been randomly chosen because I was a civilian and they wanted it to get out into the public. I mean that's my best guess.

And I'm not sure what it is but it freaked me out when I saw it.

Compared to:

Another image from the base. I will confess that while I'm not at liberty to say who I am, what organization I'm with, or our whereabouts I will say that these are genuine photos.
I do not expect you to believe me, I do not expect anything more then skepticism. I just want to get the word out.

Please forgive us.

You tell lies (and admit to them) in a matter of 2 pages, and you expect us to believe anything else coming from your side?

Who is "Ted Birch(man)"?
BTW you have 171 other unread mails. You should go through them; perhaps there are more earth-shattering pictures in there?

While most people here like to humour hoaxers, we're really not that thick. Yes, it's true. Looks can be deceiving. Can't you see that no one believes you and that we/they are mocking you?

[edit on 4/14/09 by Gaspode]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Why only blurred unrecognisable xray like photos? the 2nd one actually looks drawn.

I'm still not sure why you started by asking what we thought the photo was? If you knew you should have you have told us the make and model of the species, is it alive/dead, what is the purpose of this kind of image. Where is this facility?

Why are there no photo images of your location or aliens or world leaders? Why only a blurred unrecognisable negative or xray?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If I told you I came from a secret base that works with reptilians would you be more apt to believe me or would you think I was a nutter?

I assumed the later and made up a false identity. The email is a fabrication because I felt you'd think the real story was too incredible to be true. The fact was I wasn't doubting your intelligence, but rather, I was assuming you'd think it too irrational of a post if I stated the truth.

www.youtube.com...

As outlandish as this user seems, I know in fact that the probe to Nibiru was launched and it was the Reptilian's who know that a toxin can be harvested from it.

You don't have to believe me. You can think me a hoaxer.

But you can't say I didn't try and get the word out.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is bs. You can't keep changing your story.

Go back to your base with a $20 camera and get a decent colour photo.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Then why "switch" to the truth so quickly? Everyone was going along with the "anonymous email" story, and then you changed the story without rhyme or reason. Not only do we now think you're a "nutter", but we also know you're a liar.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

The second photo appears drawn because it was taken off reflected surface (a metallic table edge) that distorted the image.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaspode

Why change it? My conscience got the best of me. Look, I have to be honest and I can't hold back the truth.

Make of that what you will.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Oops, I didn't mean to send out photos of my penis. But how did it wind up on ATS?
no seriously, looks like the cyclops in the movie jason and the argonauts, probably BS

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Please answer my question on the photos you 'obtained'
Why these images? What are you exactly claiming they are, you can be quite scientific, most people here can understand indepth information on aliens.

Why are there no normal photo images, just a image that to me looks like the back of a skull and neck, or the tip of a cotton bud.

Was point of your OP your images or the You Tube post? You seemed to have switched the purpose to the You tube 'harvesting from Nibiru?' message?

Please clarify, photos or the you tube message you came across.
Finally, I also need clarity why you needed to come across what was going on from You Tube rather than your information from the 'inside'.
Please clarify, thanks. Zazz

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The second photo appears drawn because it was taken off reflected surface (a metallic table edge) that distorted the image.

And here is the crux of it...Why would you if you had access to a alien taken its photo from a metallic surface reflection, instead of click and point at the actiual object directly infront of you......

[edit on 14-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Alright, well I'm basically an entry level intelligence guard. Because our security around the base is automated we don't use guards. You step past the perimeter and you'll be shot dead. So instead we turn out attention towards the internet. Because we want to make sure sites don't have anything posted in regards to what we are doing.

If we find one, we send a disinformation campaign to discredit them and then when we feel the threat is neutralized, we move on.

I happened across the youtube video and felt that rather then report I should break my silence and let the world know. I feel it was too important.

So I brought a hidden camera and too a picture of the two specimens from a different sector. I saw the reflection in a table and snapped the picture.

The first one is an species that we have yet to name, it originates from the Sirius galaxy and all I know is it is more plant based then anything.

The other one is a version of "gray" alien.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Why come out now when you know that the proof you have at the moment is going to be ridiculed??? Get more proof!! Also a few questions : How did it come to pass that you got a job with these people. What will happen if they find out if you've done this? What other information on aliens can you give us? When will you be able to get more proof??

CHerry

P.S: Still skeptical, but just wanted to clear some things up.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Alright, well I'm basically an entry level intelligence guard. Because our security around the base is automated we don't use guards. You step past the perimeter and you'll be shot dead.
>snip<
So I brought a hidden camera and too a picture of the two specimens from a different sector. I saw the reflection in a table and snapped the picture.

Clear hoax.

Member banned.

Move along, nothing more to see here.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Alright, well I'm basically an entry level intelligence guard. Because our security around the base is automated we don't use guards. You step past the perimeter and you'll be shot dead. So instead we turn out attention towards the internet. Because we want to make sure sites don't have anything posted in regards to what we are doing.

If we find one, we send a disinformation campaign to discredit them and then when we feel the threat is neutralized, we move on.

I happened across the youtube video and felt that rather then report I should break my silence and let the world know. I feel it was too important.

The first one is an species that we have yet to name, it originates from the Sirius galaxy and all I know is it is more plant based then anything.

The other one is a version of "gray" alien.

So why not let loose and expose everything then, the site, names, access to your worlk IP email, documents, you r Work ID and payslip anything? This is not exposure. Its a hoax.

Edit: Oh thankgod SkepticOverlord, I can go to bed now...Gnight.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Alright, well I'm basically an entry level intelligence guard.

So I brought a hidden camera and too a picture of the two specimens from a different sector.

Some security you must have it an "entry level intelligence guard" has access to the storage facility for alien corpses, not to mention the ability to apparently sneak in a "hidden camera".

I, for one, am fully convinced!

Edit: Mod beat me to it.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by seadragoniii]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join