It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help in understanding how "things work"..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Quick overview.

I do believe their is a group of bankers/religious nuts/Illuminati that "control" the world. They have very heavy influence on Rome.. Religion, USA.. Military and UK.. Bankers.

I wonder, since Bush.. Obama.. etc, if they are all puppets..
Does the Illuminati/bankers control every move they make?

If so...
Why so much flip flopping?

Such as stem cell research, bush said no but obama said yes.
So what does the illuminati want?

There is so much more I can get into, I'm sure you as well..
I just wanted to get the thread rolling.

I'll come back with more examples soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

here's another example ... why does Obama say no to a world currency, but Geithner says yes to a world currency?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How about the fact that the government says we need to give up our civil liberties to retain our freedom?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex

If so...
Why so much flip flopping?

Such as stem cell research, bush said no but obama said yes.
So what does the illuminati want?

that could be explained by saying they want the illusion of obama and bush being different, they want to cast an illusion of "us" being in control, while they sit back and really manipulate. maybe they want to make it look like we have a choice, but some labs will do stem cell stuff no matter who says what.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hows it going?

I have replied to a lot of similar threads with the same information so instead of reposting the whole lot I would ask you to read the last reply from myself on this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

It should explain exactly how it works from top to bottom in basics.

I would type a full reply but everytime I have in the past it seems to be a thread killing post for some reason.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The standard reply to this question is that it's two teams of people with slightly differing ideologies vying for control of the White House/The World. Democracy is just an illusion to keep us pacified. This is very true, however, I think something deeper is going on at the moment. People who say it's a clear-cut case of puppetry are over-simplifying the matter, and falling prey to defeatism. We've all heard "It doesn't matter who wins, the same people are in control behind the scenes" a million times.

Maybe the Obama/Geithner split over world currency means something. I think that there's serious divisions in the ranks of the elite right now, with some people waking up to the agenda and trying to halt it. There are some members of the elite that want to totally depopulate planet earth, there are others who only want to maintain their power, and won't go that far. So it's a struggle between psychopaths and sociopaths. The idea that they are completely united is one of the biggest illusions in world politcs. I think Obama has representatives from 3-5 different groups in his administration, and they are hammering something out.

I think part of the flip-flopping is for show, but partly a manifestation of all the different groups jockeying for power right now.

None of us really knows what's going on behind the scenes right now, all we can do is analyse and guess as best we can. Beware of anyone who thinks he/she knows it all.

It should be obvious to anyone that there's some sort of stalemate/ deadlock on Earth right now...

[edit on 14f20091pmMon, 13 Apr 2009 12:47:38 -050038 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
... here's another example ... why does Obama say no to a world currency, but Geithner says yes to a world currency?

Watch out, the government is playing these cute little mind games all the time. Of course Obama (as former CFR member etc) also advocates a world currency, but as this might be an unpopular stance, Geithner has to play the “bad guy” for the public, enabling Obama to “apologize” for the “unwanted but necessary action" stating something like “Basically, being such a good guy, I’m wholeheartedly against it, but as Geithner stresses, this is unavoidable, hence me poor guy has to - contritely - agree to the sad necessity …”

The purpose of these games is TO DIVERT the public from realizing the “Obama team” are (secretly) acting in full concert and are in cahoots with one another.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

here's another example ... why does Obama say no to a world currency, but Geithner says yes to a world currency?

That is not what I am talking about..
That could easily be the confused public, something that upfront and life changing.

So..

These bankers, rule the world and keep people like Obama in line because if the U.S president DOES NOT go through with what they want..

They will kill Obama? Who will? Even with the guards around?
Who will be put in next? Biden? Does he know that he is being controlled?

I'm so confused.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

They won't kill Obama if he is being a good slave to them. They have brainwashed conservatives into thinking that bankers are good and that anyone who doesn't like the criminal bankers must be a hard lined communist. I don't approve of their secret transactions but I think we need banks. My problem with all of it is that the federal reserve controls all the 19 other banks that are members in it and they control the money supply and the monetary policy and when you have all of the money supply in control of the private bankers then you have a problem. All the bankers need to do is keep Obama brainwashed. Then they're fine. He seems to be falling in line with their goals of a banker paradise where they rule the planet.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Maybe the answer is these Illuminati and NWO groups just don't exist, at least not in a world dominating way anyway.

I wonder how these NWO believers will spin the news of Obama reaching out to Gaza and muslims. People who clearly aren't "part of the big picture"

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I wonder how these NWO believers will spin the news of Obama reaching out to Gaza and muslims. People who clearly aren't "part of the big picture"

What makes you say this?

I was under the impression that the middle east is definately a part of the big picture in terms of global control.

Just trying to see where your coming from chief.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If there seems to be disagreements between people in power, or inconsistencies with the idea of a world government plan, then these are merely theatrical diversions and illusions created by the NWO to fool you. In this case choose the worst case scenario and that's what the NWO want.
Where there is agreement, this merely proves the NWO is in control of everything.
If there is a seeming agreement by the majority of people in power on something that seems beneficial, then this is also an illusion. Alternatively, you can take such an idea to extremes, and 'spin' it so it's no longer beneficial, then this is the NWO plan.
Simple really.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

This thread probably sums up what I'm leaning towards:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm still not sure about it all yet.

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Chadwickus brought up a good point. None of us really know what's going on at the moment, so all we can do is analyse and "lean towards" a certain point of view. We're all pretty confused. Even the Illuminati themselves are up to their necks, and wracked with betrayal, exposure and intrigue. On a bad day it's confusing and scary, but on a good day I just accept my fate and feel the excitement of living in one of the most awesome times in history. Enjoy the mystery.
P.S. A raw vegan diet helps immensely.

[edit on 14f20092amTue, 14 Apr 2009 09:33:19 -050019 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Any opposing sides keeps: 1. the public confused and 2. the public thinking we still have any choice in a matter 3. that any one faction is doing something or anything for our own benefit.

It keeps you busy....thinking about nonsense that they already have an answer for...eventually you will see the answer laid out for you, by someone who makes you believe you made the right decision, when in fact you made no decision at all.

top topics

join