It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs leave physical traces

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How many coins and bills of money are dropped and lost EACH SECOND ON EARTH?Would you agree tens of millions worldwide?

Do you see money scattered all over the ground when you go for a stroll?NO.

This is because the money only stays on the ground FOR AN EXPONENTIALLY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME before it is picked up.

This is because it money VALUE.

Our governments and military SUPER HIGHLY VALUE THESE OBJECTS AND HAVE SOME ABILITY TO TRACK THEM.

So do you really believe that it is that easy to provide evidence of a physical nature?

If I asked you to prove to me that the stealth fighter existed and I would only accept physical proof ,YOU WOULD SPEND YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME SEARCHING FOR PIECES OF A CRASHED OR DOWNED STEALTH FIGHTER AND MY MONEY SAYS YOU DIE BEFORE YOU FIND PHYSICAL PROOF.

Who cares if we all have posters of the plane on our walls,until you provide physical proof IT DOESNT REALLY EXIST.

Thats why pictures taken prior to the advent of CGI are incredibly valuable.They are the indisputable proof everyone demands.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
56 Pilot UFO/OVNI Sightings Involving Electromagnetic Effects:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm sure high voltage is behind the physical traces.
Things like damages crops and dead cattle.

Electrical force is part of some or all UFO craft theories.
One is the ball of charge that moves in the rigid suspension of
the ether, the same ether of the bar magnets but way more
sophisticated involving the many patents of Tesla, some still
available for construction of his aircraft.

Another is a flow of charge from the Earth through the craft
all the way up the Ionosphere. The 'rigid' electrical beam
lifts up the craft. A central column inside the craft makes the
flow visible and controls movement to the side by magnetic
deflection.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How about this for a physical trace--after my abduction,streetlights and other types of lights began going off whenever I came near,at first I thought my cars headlights were making the streetlights think it was daytime and they were going out for that reason,that is untill I began paying attention when I walked at night .Streetlights,lights in front of my favorite restaurant,lights in front of my home.

Try to figure it out any way you want,google it ,I did,nobody has an explanation scientific or otherwise,but a lot of people sure seem to have the same issue.

Some of those others also set off security alarms in stores.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I got yer back on this one Sky. How about the "Kathy Davis" case outlined in the Budd Hopkins book "Intruders". Tons of physical evidence from physical scarring on her body from multiple abductions to landing marks in her back yard that was not only photographed but photographed over a long stretch of time showing that the impression not only had an adverse affect on the vegetation and soil but the snow in the winter always melted there first. Tons of verifiable and quantifiable physical trace evidence. I love that case!!

Cheers,

Erik

...His books have what Hopkins purports to be photographic evidence of the scars left behind by genetic experiments, scooplike marks, dating back to presumed childhood abductions. In almost every case, Hopkins outlines abduction scenarios beginning at a young age and occurring periodically into adulthood. The ''UFOnauts,'' as Klass calls them, even seem to be tuned into their victims, picking up their fears and thoughts.

Another sequence of photographs shows a patch of Kathie Davis' lawn, somewhere in Indianapolis, in pictures taken six weeks, seven months and a year after the June 30, 1983, UFO landing. One photo shows how the melting snow clears first over the affected area, Hopkins said. Soil samples show that the dirt from this area appears to have been baked, and in its dehydrated state will not hold moisture...

Source

Here's some vid of that case.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Implants are physical and so are the witnesses with stories to tell.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join