It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS 10 Page Memo on Rightwing extremists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cnichols

Doesn't the Constitution give the majority of power to the States or The People??

The Federal government has been eradicating the perception of State's rights ever since the Civil War.

Right now, the Fed's operate at a level of uncontested lordship over most states. Few Governors dare destroy their political careers by speaking out against those who want total power for the Federal government.

Without the Governors on the side of the Constitution, we will have a very difficult time changing anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Wow... see I'm really GLAD this memo came out.

It's the truth.

It's time the right wing extremists realize what they have been ever since the 50's Terrorists. Plain and Simple.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by cnichols

Doesn't the Constitution give the majority of power to the States or The People??

The Federal government has been eradicating the perception of State's rights ever since the Civil War.

Do keep in mind that the repealing of segregation was a situation in which the federal gov had to over ride STATES rights in order to ensure HUMAN rights.

States rights are not inherently good or evil, so they should never be blindly supported nor attacked.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't see how anyone can trust anything at first glance these days. I don't trust the DHS in the first place just from its origination and the name "Homeland". Sounds too much like "Fatherland", I mean why not call it Department of Domestic Security? Maybe because the police and FBI are already in charge of that.

Is is out of the realm of possibility that the setup for confrontation could be coming from those just booted out of office? There was a report about Cheney having people within the current government giving him reports and Cheney and Rove have been telling us how - well you know- no need to do "their job" for them. Then you have Glenn Beck whipping folks up into a frenzy by comparing the current Admin to Nazis which I do not get one bit.

On the one hand I think it is just the job of some people in government to look at all possibilities of attacks against the country and people. On the other hand I think things can run away like they did in Waco. They probably have a section for left wing extremists too. The ridiculous Earth Liberation Front and maybe La Raza, but I don't know.

This memo is less worrisome than the Missouri one that came out last month so that is good if it is authentic. I don't see the problem with looking at contingencies as long as it is a realistic study taking place and not a witch hunt.

The amount of pages a document is is meaningless.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I really like how they noticed if they try to pass more gun laws it is going to make a lot of people very upset. That is exactly what our Second Amendment is for, to remind the government we have the ability to invoke a change if they work against the will of The People.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Hey Ron Paul Girl, nice pic

I'm afraid that the whole problem comes from the fact that you allow such things as the nazi party of america to exist. this is BS. I think the US allow it because of the German origins of lots of its citizens, and because the nazis didn't invade America. You know, in Europe, if I raise my right hand a little too high in front of a cop, i get a fine and jail time.
The traumatism of having been occupied by those bad Germans is the reason why the laws of most of EU countries forbid any nazi reference. Our right wing party in France is a joke compared to yours.

Anyway, the day they create problems, I'll be waiting for them with my scoped rifle.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hey Ron Paul Girl, nice pic

I'm afraid that the whole problem comes from the fact that you allow such things as the nazi party of america to exist. this is BS. I think the US allow it because of the German origins of lots of its citizens, and because the nazis didn't invade America. You know, in Europe, if I raise my right hand a little too high in front of a cop, i get a fine and jail time.
The traumatism of having been occupied by those bad Germans is the reason why the laws of most of EU countries forbid any nazi reference. Our right wing party in France is a joke compared to yours.

Anyway, the day they create problems, I'll be waiting for them with my scoped rifle.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Nevertheless, the consequences of a prolonged economic
downturn—including real estate foreclosures, unemployment, and an inability
to obtain credit—could create a fertile recruiting environment for rightwing
extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and
government authorities similar to those in the past.

Here it comes, you can hear it, faintly, marching on the distant hill.

Two words you should ALL remember.

Homegrown Terrorism.

This is aimed at us, are at least people like us, who don't swallow the official line and try to get more people to research this stuff for themselves.

This IMO is what they consider 'recruiting'.

EMM

Edit to add:

Wow... see I'm really GLAD this memo came out.

It's the truth.

It's time the right wing extremists realize what they have been ever since the 50's Terrorists. Plain and Simple.

1/ Define right wing extremist

2/ Understand that your definition and their definition are two completely different things.

I would love to see your face if you get dragged out of your house at 3am and thrown into the back of a van because you frequent this website.

Extreme case I know, but the government is notorious for throwing the baby out with the bath water and you my friend are one insignificant baby.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Very interesting Memo, funny how the govt. is saying to the public, our Vets are heros, but behind the scenes they are looking at them as possible Terrorist.

Shows you what they really think of our troops, which is obvious to me anyway, with how many are homeless and are not taken care of medically upon arriving back.

One thing about that.... where are all those people with their outrage about how our troops are treated - the ones behind the whole Bush "Support our Troops" magnets on their cars etc?

If our govt. can constantly say how "wonderful they think our troops are", then why are they treated the way they are and now possibly being thought of as "terrorist" upon arriving back?

Will this memo get out in the MSM.....? OH, I won't hold my breath for that, we can't be distracted with small things like that, we have to keep our attention focused on whos wearing what! "No, don't look there..... look over here...... look Britney Spears and Paris Hilton is at it again" Yes, we will keep focused on what is actually very important.

Oh, speaking of importance.... wow, did you watch what happened on American Idol, or Dancing with the stars.... ? OH, no - lets talk about Celebrity Apprentice instead..... forget the minor issues of our troops considered possible terrorist.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
[edit on 13-4-2009 by freeordie]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Where is the source? None of your links work. All we have is what text YOU imported. How about a "reliable external source" proving this is from an official source. Serious accusations of DHS and FBI involvement, with no proof other than some obscure speculative discussion forums.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Here is the PDF file I found on it. Is it real? it seems to be
halturnershow.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by freeordie

I have a question to your reply...... is this really the thread to start stuff like that in.... I believe the conversation here, is of a wholly different subject. Or am I in the wrong thread ...... for the conversation of a DHS terrorist memo, and it is not about Obama?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Here is the PDF file I found on it. Is it real? it seems to be
halturnershow.com...

Thanks. but it is a PDF file from halturnershow.com, evidently a local radio show in NJ. For such serious an accusaion, not much to go on.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Did you LOOK at the file/link?

Yes it is through the Hal turner show, BUT the link is the memo not a website.

Please look at the pdf file, before just thinking it takes you to a website.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hal Turner is a racist nutjob. I got the file from the link in the OP, I just had to fix it first, ATS breaks any complex URL.

/d8ewjf

I thought it was interesting they keep mentioning gun restrictions in this document, yet all the mainstream news are denying that is ever going to happen, especially after Poplowski. I guess the people who make DHS documents actually listen to people like Pelosi and Holder, unlike the MSM.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Yeah you are right. I am sorry it just irritates me when people just keep repeating what they hear and make no effort to be correct in there facts.

I do think that this memo looks to be genuine. I was in the service for 9 years, spent most of that time working in between DOD and OGA's. Here's a bit of info to share. I think this is really what the FED GOV is worrying about.

"Insurgency may be classified in three general phases according to the level of intensity.
Phase I ranges from circumstances in which subversive activity is only a
potential threat—latent or incipient—to situations in which subversive incidents
and activities occur with frequency in an organized pattern. It involves no major
outbreak of violence or uncontrolled insurgency activity.
Phase II is reached when the subversive movement, having gained sufficient local
or external support, initiates organized guerrilla warfare or related forms of violence
against the established authority.
The situation moves from Phase II to Phase III when the insurgency becomes primarily
a war of movement between organized forces of the insurgents and those of
the established authority.

And Lastly

Causes and Dynamics insurgencies arise when the government is unable or unwilling to redress the demands
of important social groups. These groups band together and begin to use
violence to change the government’s position. insurgencies are often a coalition of disparate forces united by their common enmity for the government. To be successful,
an insurgency must develop unifying leadership, doctrine, organization,
and strategy. Only the seeds of these elements exist when an insurgency begins;
the insurgents must continually nurture and provide the necessary care if the insurgency
is to mature and succeed.

So the FEDs are getting worried about people getting organized.

I kind of think that is why they are leaving the gun agenda alone for now, because that would be the final catalyst needed to start up a successful replacement of the Government.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Did you LOOK at the file/link?

Yes it is through the Hal turner show, BUT the link is the memo not a website.

Please look at the pdf file, before just thinking it takes you to a website.

The PDF file was "from" the Hal Turner Show. It is possible for anyon to post a PDF file and as such gives no credibility. BTW the Hal Turner Show is a White Supremacist network oprated out of a NJ mans home...see:

www.adl.org...

All I'm asking for is proof that this is not a made-up document. God knows, there is a lot of very negative real news. We don't need exagerated made-up stuff by nut-jobs to help expose the NWO agenda of this adminoistration.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here is a quote from the beginning of the document:

This product is one of a series of intelligence assessments published by the Extremism and Radicalization Branch to facilitate a greater understanding of the phenomenon of violent radicalization in the United States.

It's not like they are just picking on "conservatives". We on the left have felt the heat for years. Look at the free speech zones we are allowed to protest in at the Republican Convention in NYC. This is really just so very unshocking.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If it is not real, then someone went through an awful lot of trouble to make it look real.

I believe yes, there is possiblity that it is not real, but I also believe the govt. is looking at every single person as a "possible terrorist" in this country. Look at all the wire tappings, no fly lists, etc.

So would they go to the extreme of thinking our own troops could be terrorist?

It is not too far fetched in my mind, they could.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join