It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuking : the most effective way to combat cold/fever/flu. (I've tried it)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I originally heard about it from a third party, when I got sick, I decided, what the hell, and gave it a try. To my shock, 2 hours later I was free of symptoms.
(most people who I tell about nuking would say the same thing)

Note : IT SHOULD NOT BE DONE AS A PREVENTIVE / MAINTENANCE TYPE OF THING.

IT SHOULD ONLY BE DONE "AS NEEDED".

ALSO...ONLY THE CLEAR H2O2 CAN BE USED..
(alternatively, you can get bio-consumable h2o2, this MUST BE diluted to 3% manually)

I also want to emphasize...that personally...I have absolutely had no bad side effects of any kind, when I've done this. No stomach aches, no headaches, no dizzyness. It usually only takes one nuking to be cured.

If somebody is brave enough to try it, I would be happy to hear of their results.

I can only speak to the effectiveness of nuking in relation to colds/fevers/flues and bronchitis.

(see previous 2 posts, with links)

[edit on 6-5-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

[edit on 6-5-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

I am now looking into it more as a multi tool to combat Flu virus, both internal & external use.

Until now I have only ever used the 6%(20vol) Peroxide BP, I am looking for places to purchase 35% food grade in my local area, at a reasonable price.

Check your local health store...or you can order it online from some place.
(ps.... food grade h2o2 must be manually diluted, if you haven't used it before)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

I already tried my local health food store. I know that from the sites I've looked at they talk about health food stores selling the ready to use 3% dilution, for people who don't want/or feel comfortable experimenting, and which is apparently flavoured, it works out more expensive too!

I want to get the 35% food grade as I plan to use it both externally and internally,for a multitude of uses. I also want to have plenty of it to protect from any really nasty virus lurking.

The 6% solution (20 vols) Hydrogen Peroxide BP contains phosphoric acid and phenacetin. So I guess its not food grade?

There are some good informative vids on you tube, but they mainly focus on the techniques rather than where to buy. Also they are not UK based.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

The 6% solution (20 vols) Hydrogen Peroxide BP contains phosphoric acid and phenacetin. So I guess its not food grade?

It is not food grade.

I got my food grade h2o2 from the local health food store. I'm surprised you can't find it....I will check for it online later on...

what about here? (are you in U.K.?)
www.wholisticresearch.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
good good very nice of you to share this method,its ok ur not making them use it or something.whoever need it will use it. if there was only something for me..im kinda dizzy all the time..melanholic

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Thanks for clearing that point. I suspected so. Yes I am based in UK.

I normally use Hydrogen Peroxide as a mouth rinse and for whitening teeth. I also make my own essential oil mouth rinses because I am a Clinical Aromatherapist, and I know what goes into regular toothpaste & mouth wash.

I have far more faith in the effectiveness of Essential oils and of Hydrogen peroxide too, both are highly effective germ busters and plaque reducing agents. I prefer to avoid harsh chemicals wherever possible.

With the possible threat of the recent flu virus I am now looking to protect myself and both my Practices with the use of Hydrogen Peroxide diluted down to 3% in Purified water.

Essential oils are highly effective and I will be making up various blends to protect myself. However, for cheap and safe general surface cleaning in my Practice, it makes more sense and is cheaper to mainly use the low dilution of the hydrogen Peroxide in a spray bottle.

I will not be considering taking Tamiflu, so I am now going to experiment with ingesting a3% Hydrogen Peroxide solution as described in several you tube videos, and possibly even trying the nasal mist inhalations.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Hi Stillalive, have you had the standard blood tests done to check for things like Aenemia and also Thyroid Function?

With regard to Hydrogen Peroxide/H202/Oxygen therapy. There were a few videos on you tube where they mentioned brain fog as being one of the conditions benefiting from the treatments.

Type in Hydrogen Peroxide -craig Brockie.com on you tube and also look around for some others if you want to know more.

First though, I would always suggest that you get checked out at your doctor if you are in any way unwell.

Exercise, healthy diet and hydration are always a good idea though.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Did anybody get to try this yet?? Would like to hear about results you've had!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join