It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuking : the most effective way to combat cold/fever/flu. (I've tried it)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is sort of a companion to the "bird flu" thread I started.

This is something that I've actually tried, and do. It works.

You do NOT need shots. Shots for the most part are USELESS (I'm speaking of these ridiculous flu shots, that they tell you to get every year). There are exceptions to this rule. For example major medical operations, travelling to third world countries, army duty...etc...
But for the average person, these shots are totally unnecessary.

I call it "nuking". Because it's like dropping an atom bomb it's so effective.

The first time I tried it, I was cured of my cold WITHIN 2 HOURS.

I've done it with fevers/colds/flu's and also with bronchitis.

Here is the Nuking Protocol

You must ONLY USE clear Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Solution...
That is...with 3% H2O2 with 97% purified water. DO NOT use the green colored kind.

again....purchase clear Hydrogen Peroxide 3%....you can find this in any drug store.

(DO NOT use in conjunction with drugs, I used NOTHING except saline nose spray, and expectorant, in general I don't use even that, nuking most times is enough to do the job)

Nuking Protocol

1) Measure out 1 TEASPOON of H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide 3%), take it (that is drink it)
Alternatively you can just take the cap off the bottle, put some of it in the bottle cap, and drink it like a shot.

2) Next, pour enough of it in glass, to gargle with. Gargle for 1 FULL MINUTE. Then SPIT IT OUT. (do not swallow this)

3) Take a clean eyedropper, take a dropper full, lie on your side and squirt it into ear, let bubble for 1 minute, than tilt + drain excess out.
Repeat for other ear.

I have yet to have this fail me. Usually it only takes one application to cure fever/flu/cold.

If you're really sick. Do this 3 times a day. For 2-3 days.

For nose use saline solution (DO NOT spray H2O2 into your nose).

Personal case examples....
1) 3 years ago (before I knew about this), I came down with a bad case of bronchitis. It took MONTHS for that to clear up.

2) (not me) A woman at work had a lung infection about 6 months ago. The doctors prescribe CIPRO (the stuff used for anthrax).
She said the "cure" nearly killed her.

3) About 2 months ago we both (me and the lady at work) got bronchitis from somebody else at work who got it from his wife that came back from travelling from China.

But this time I "nuked" it. I told the lady at work how to "nuke" the bronchitis. Bronchitis is VERY STUBBORN, previously I mentioned, it took months for this to clear up. I nuked 3 times a day, for 3 days, before it went away. For ordinary fever/cold/flu's usually only one nuking is needed, at most two (in my experience).

Again...I've yet to see this fail me.

H2O2 is SIMPLY WATER with ONE EXTRA OXYGEN MOLECULE. Rain water will have a certain amount in it naturally.

The body normally will pull off this extra oxygen molecule to "burn" your fever/cold/flu naturally. That is, the body ALREADY does this. When you nuke it you are "super funding" the body's supply and arsenal to do what it's ALREADY doing NATURALLY.

This is why it is so safe, and why it is so effective.

The first time I tried it I WAS SHOCKED. Two hours later, I was free of symptoms. This is not something I've just read about. It's something I've tried. It's very safe, and effective...again...you MUST ONLY use the CLEAR H202 3% kind.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I would advise anyone against trying this.

There is no way this is going to benefit you. Just what does an extra oxygen molecule have to do with the immune response? Unclear, unexplained and the poster does not have a clue. This smacks of psuedoscience and quackery...

The immune system is fortitifed with nutrients not rocket fuel.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Put it to the test. Don't dismiss it offhand.

As I've said, I was tried it, it works. I was doubtful when I first heard about it, but I tried it, and it's very effective.

A single atom of oxygen, however, is very reactive and is referred to as a free radical. Over the past several years, we've continually read that these free radicals are responsible for all types of ailments and even premature aging. What many writers seem to forget, however, is that our bodies create and use free radicals to destroy harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

In fact, the cells responsible for fighting infection and foreign invaders in the body (your white blood cells) make hydrogen peroxide and use it to oxidize any offending culprits. The intense bubbling you see when hydrogen peroxide comes in contact with a bacteria-laden cut or wound is the oxygen being released and bacteria being destroyed. The ability of our cells to produce hydrogen peroxide is essential for life. FG-H2O2 is not some undesirable by-product or toxin, but instead a basic requirement for good health.

purehealthsystems.com...

ps. The link discusses FG-H2O2 : which is simply "food grade" H2O2 that must be diluted manually.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Also, this should only be done on an "as needed" basis.

It should NOT be done as a preventative / maintenance kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever Just what does an extra oxygen molecule have to do with the immune response?

The immune system is fortitifed with nutrients not rocket fuel.

Oxygen is needed to produce energy in the cells of higher life forms

Oxygen is poisonous to lower life forms,pathogens through oxidisation.

If there was a reliable and safe way to introduce high level of o2 directly to viruses/bacteria there would be a lot less sickness.

Extra vitamins are great,but in cases such as Candida Albicans,the coating of fungus on the intestines can hinder a lot of the absorption into the bloodstream,making them very ineffective.

I use a simple saline nasal wash,great for clearing blocked sinuses,post nasal drip etc.
This in itself seems to keep me cold free when all around are dropping like flies.

I also have a colloidal silver solution (kept in the dark) which I use if I feel like I'm below par.(silver is also toxic to viruses,bacteria etc.)
There's a reason why wealthy peeps from ages past,ate from silver platters.
(Born with a silver spoon in your mouth?)

Instead of dismissing alternative therapies like this,give them a try..You might well surprise yourself.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My only issues with colloidal silver are two things...

1) home brewed versions may not be prepared correctly (there are many kits to create colloidal silver at home.

2) How well the body cycles out (eliminates) the colloidal silver naturally, ie does the body cycle it out in a timely manner?

I do have colloidal silver, but will only use if I have a very, very serious illness, I do not use colloidal silver as a preventive / maintenance measure.

I prefer the "nuking" method. I've tried both, the colliodal silver and nuking. I have found nuking to be extremely effective and fast, and safer.

Again, even with nuking, the nuking should only be done on an AS NEEDED basis, otherwise it stresses the immune system.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
discusses HP's reactive nature in regard to viruses, bacteria and fungi.

Hydrogen Peroxide is known the break down viruses, bacteria, and fungi. When in contact, HP will change the structural make-up and create oxygen and water molecules. All other components would be removed from the compound. After removing H and O molecules from a compound, the complete structure of the virus, bacteria, or fungi would be destroyed and therefore, as a whole, die off.

Hydrogen Peroxide

[edit on 12-4-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the truth. Would you please tell me if that natural remedy can cure extreme cases of "Eczema" or "auto-immune disorders"? I have a huge problem with Eczema. I want to get rid of it, naturally. Thanks for helping me & others.

Fluorescent Light Bulbs Linked with Eczema, Seizures, Migraines, Skin Rashes

Homeopathy Proven Better Than Conventional Medicine for Eczema

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
H2O2 will not help with eczema.

Eczema is primary a "food" allergy. I put food in quotes, because I'm referring to the "Frankken" foods that most people eat on a daily basis.

You need to get off processed foods. Processed foods are full of chemicals. Your body is overloaded, and can't filter out through normal means, and will as a last resort filter out through the skin, resulting in all these skin related diseases and issues.

Also nut allergies are another likely culprit.

For a few months last year, I was trying to modify my diet by eating nuts (trail mix). I had a nice healthy assortment of nuts on a daily basis...too much. I soon developed eczema like skin. The "cause" was easy, the only modification in my diet was nuts. I stopped eating nuts. The eczema like skin condition went away.

Deal with the cause, not the symptom.

Do you eat nuts of any kind?

It will take a while (it took 3-4 weeks in my case) for the skin to clear up.

Do you have bubbles in your hand or skin? Is it a dark hard itchy scaly red?

Try to remember when you started getting it.

Did you get it after a diet change?

Did you get it after moving to a new location? (with change of location comes change in food sources)

Did you get it after getting a new job?

You can get rid of it, you might have to resort to an "elimination diet".
The goal is not to starve yourself, but to "start from scratch" and then re-introduce foods to see what kinds of reactions you get.

Unfortunately, in this scenario, you would have to live on a bare bones diet for a couple of months in order to purger your system. Before reintroducing "normal" foods again.

Alternately you can ween yourself off processed foods. That is replace all your processed foods over time with non-processed foods.

Or if it is an "easy call" (ie you eat nuts a lot), you can eliminate the likely culprit. The key / goal is to get off processed foods.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ps. How many years have you had eczema? Do you remember?

Also...it doesn't take a lot of nuts to cause it. I re-tried nuts a few months ago, but at a lower "dose", and got the eczema like skin again, I recognized it early and stopped early so it was not nearly as bad as before.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I see what you mean about H2O2, processed food, and nuts. I've had Eczema for 9 years. I think I got it from swallowing some ocean water. So I developed a rash soon after my trip to a beach by the Atlantic. When I moved to a hot & dry area, my condition just got worse.

I'll drink plenty of water & eat vegetables as I try to find out which food(s) trigger allergic-reactions in my body.

Do you know the benefits of drinking Nani Juice or Aloe Vera juice? Thanks for sharing, as usual.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I've tried Aloe Vera juice (just to try it, not for any specific reason), it's a very powerful laxative. I've tried Aloe Vera juice and Aloe Vera tablets....the tablets actually mentioned that they were powerful laxatives. When I'm not "regular" I will take 1 tablet. So I would only take it for issues with "regularity".

When I tried the Aloe Vera juice, I took the dosage it said to take, I was going like a rocket booster for that whole week, and of course that was way, way too ridiculous. So had to stop that. I do take the pill form once in a blue moon, and that is helpful when I need it.

I'll drink plenty of water & eat vegetables as I try to find out which food(s) trigger allergic-reactions in my body.

A good approach.

Speaking from my own experience, my eczema like condition was definitely caused by nut allergy reaction. So stopping the cause (nuts), cleared up the skin. Just keep in mind that (unfortunately) it will take time for the skin to clear up. For me, when I stopped it took like 3-4 weeks to completely clear up.

For you, it depends on how much you have over your whole body. For me the eczema like skin covered my torso area mainly, and around my neck and upper arms.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

I appreciate the information you shared with me & others, here. I'm going to remember to get Aloe Vera Juice & the same type of pills you mentioned (above). Thanks again for your time & help.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by News And History

If you're going to use Aloe Vera use the tablets...one tablet a week is enough. They stimulate the rhythmic movement of the small intestines. So if you take it every day you will get intestinal cramps.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You're very helpful & kind. I'm glad you have shared so much knowledge with us. Would you please open your comment-section at your ATS profile-page?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by SkitScatMagee]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I can't find this, where is it?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Hi SirPaul, Thank you for your post.

I just happen to have been looking up Hydrogen Peroxide info earlier today.

Its always good to get personal testimonials from people who are using and trying methods themselves.

I have used HP for many years, as a cleanser and for oral cleansing and stain removal.

I am now looking into it more as a multi tool to combat Flu virus, both internal & external use.

Until now I have only ever used the 6%(20vol) Peroxide BP, I am looking for places to purchase 35% food grade in my local area, at a reasonable price.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am curious, If you did not read about this "treatment" How and why did you decide to try this?

I also want to point out that on every bottle of hydrogen peroxide that I have ever seen is a big warning that says "for external use only". In other words it is not to be ingested...

You can use it as an oral debreding agent (like a mouth wash) but you are not supposed to swallow it.

It is used as a first aid antiseptic and oral debreder(supposed to help sore throats if you gargle).

Every website that I see, recommends not ingesting it....

So why did you decide to try this "nuking"? How did you decide to try?

No offense but it seems a bit dumb to drink hydrogen peroxide.

For the record. While the H2O2 is molecularly close to H2O, they are two completly different things. H2O2 ( hydrogen peroxide is NOT "simply water". H2O is "simply water"

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy

Basic overview of hydrogen peroxide

Hydrogen peroxide is a liquid made up of two atoms of hydrogen and two of oxygen (H2O2). As a molecule, it is similar in structure to water (H2O), but less stable. It readily breaks down into water and oxygen when placed in contact with something it can react with. For example, if you pour hydrogen peroxide on a wound you will see a fizzle similar to bubbles that appear when soda pop is poured into a glass. Those bubbles on the wound are oxygen.

Hydrogen peroxide is not only found at the drug store...it is also produced in the human body by cells of the immune system, for example. These cells (eg. neutrophils) make H2O2 to combat infection during the inflammatory process. Hydrogen peroxide kills cells by disrupting/destroying their cell membranes. This is a non-specific process. In other words, H2O2 can, and does cause harm to the human body. The biochemistry of hydrogen peroxide is complex and widely researched. It is an essential molecule for our survival. However, our bodies are pretty smart; they use this reactive molecule under controlled conditions to prevent damaging normal structures. As a liquid, hydrogen peroxide is used in conventional western medicine and alternative medicine to treat patients. In conventional medicine, it is mixed with sterile water and used topically (on the skin) to wash infected or dirty wounds. It is also an ingredient of dental whitening kits and strips. Several links below will connect the reader to Harper's Biochemistry Textbook on-line version. There are a few chapters that will help better understand this simple, yet complex molecule.

altmed.creighton.edu...

[edit on 6-5-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
the term used in the medical community is "hydrogen peroxide therapy", the term "nuking" is my own term I use, because it is the most effective method of the ones I've tried in "nuking" colds...flues...fevers..as well as bronchitis.

Not only is it the most effective, it is the most safe.
(that is, I feel, it is much, much more safer and more effective as compared to alternate therapies such as colloidal silver)

It is an obscure form of treatment most have not heard about, including doctors. (at least from what I can see)

Re hydrogen peroxide therapy

I must report on this promising therapy, as so many physicians and patients have given me good tidings from its use. What is probably not so well known by the general public, and many practicing physicians, is that hydrogen peroxide has been used for more than a century, the abstracts of articles published from 1966 through 1988 alone reaches 2" high when printed on 8-1/2"X11" paper.

Before scoffing, keep in mind that one of the very first lines of defense against any and all microorganisms recognized as invaders by our immunological system are macrophages and leucocytes, one of which uses hydrogen peroxide to oxidize the foreigners; and that vitamin C is effective principally by its ability to promote hydrogen peroxide use against foreign invaders, including parasites, viruses, bacteria, yeast/fungus; and that all body tissues contain catalase and that hydrogen peroxide in the presence of catalase is reduced to oxygen and water. So, there is strong reason to believe that added hydrogen peroxide, used properly, may be both effective against certain organisms and safe.

www.garynull.com...

[edit on 6-5-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join