It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Soldiers Slaughter 5 innocent Afgans "we're sorry"(Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Opps , How Not To Win The People Over

Apparently the US troops accidently stormed a house, accidently threw

a blanket over 5 people lieing on the floor and accidently shot and kiled

them. Who are the Bad Guys Again ?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This story is a real story

It needs a bump

or 2

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Don't worry, you'll get 3 pages out of this, people defending the scumbags and people badgering them.

Sick sick sick.

I hope their mothers are shot in the head and their pregnant wives lose their unborn baby.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement

Originally posted by Zenagain
Sorry. You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs......

I honestly believe that they never wanted an omelet in the first place, IMO falafel was all they ever wanted...

Mmmmm, I like falafel

Funny

American soldiers make 5 people lie on a floor, cover them with a

blanket and open fire, .. and it gets compared to Omeletes and Falafels

And you wonder why planes hit your buildings

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Sorry. You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs......

Are you for real?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

wow arent you just feeling all Anti American today. Did we bomb your village or something ? This is a very sad incident now if there was wrong doing i do hope they prosecute the soldiers involved. In the military they are to abide by UCMJ. Id be interested to see what happened and why the military even entered this house. I have a feeling theres a lot more to this that hasnt come out yet. Like since this was a joint operation who entered 1st. What was the blankets for goes against my military training you allways want to keep people in sight at all times. Who fired the shot from the building? Why did they choose to shoot only the people on the floor and not everyone in the house? This story doesnt make sense at all if they were going on a murdering rampage wouldnt they kill everyone including the boy that watched the incident. And Why was the boy not covered in a blanket? Again this makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Lets start from the back , for fun, why the admission of wrong doing

and the apology ....

A Pregnant Women , killing the unborn child....

Im Anti American ????? I didn't shoot anyone !!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
Funny

American soldiers make 5 people lie on a floor, cover them with a

blanket and open fire, .. and it gets compared to Omeletes and Falafels

And you wonder why planes hit your buildings

Wit is my sword...

"Never wanted an omelet in the first place" means they never wanted American troops there in the first place. I hope it is more clear to you now

Actually no, I do NOT wonder why ALL religious nuts and idiots of this world think killing innocent civilians can persuade their respective governments into "loving" them, the Almighty makes instantly all their acts righteous

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Don't worry, you'll get 3 pages out of this, people defending the scumbags and people badgering them.

Sick sick sick.

I hope their mothers are shot in the head and their pregnant wives lose their unborn baby.

But to kill their moms, wives and children would make us no better than them. We would be doing the exact same thing that you and I have taken issue with.

One of the worst things you can do in that situation is lower yourself to the level that they are on. Is that not the level you have taken issue with? So why go to that level yourself?

Now that is not to say that these people do not deserve punishment, because they do, but lowering ourselves to their level for punishment, makes us no better than them.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Now that is not to say that these people do not deserve punishment, because they do, but lowering ourselves to their level for punishment, makes us no better than them.

Im going to bet nothing happens to these soldiers

im betting this will be justified

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This should be used, against the attempted ban on guns...FEDS wanna take civialns guns away...look at what your boys are doin with the guns FED...
civilians dont kill people intentionaly...apparretnly the FED does otherwise. I mean this, as a slap in the face, and to show them, in a sense what are you guys thiniing!@

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Great post.

I wonder what the Afghan, and Iraqi body count have been...O wait the U.S. doesn't do body counts.

Sad that the antiwar effort only has to do with only Americans killed, but nothing of the others.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucidclouds
reply to post by Seany

Great post.

I wonder what the Afghan, and Iraqi body count have been...O wait the U.S. doesn't do body counts.

Sad that the antiwar effort only has to do with only Americans killed, but nothing of the others.

You might be interested in the Iraq Body Count site or perhaps the the Iraq Coalition Casualty Count site.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
this is a very good example of the american democracy being carried out everyday in Iraq and Afghanistan

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mosul

reminds me of the old joke , words you never want to hear

We're from America, we're here to help

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I Imagine if this was 5 US family members the Care factor would be

greater, seeing as it is "over there " , we can still enjoy our Hams and

Potatoes

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
This should be used, against the attempted ban on guns...FEDS wanna take civialns guns away...look at what your boys are doin with the guns FED...
civilians dont kill people intentionaly...apparretnly the FED does otherwise. I mean this, as a slap in the face, and to show them, in a sense what are you guys thiniing!@

I ont want any ban on guns myself

maybe some kind of reasoning for attacking another country would be nice

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mosul
this is a very good example of the american democracy being carried out everyday in Iraq and Afghanistan

No, that is not an example of democracy at all. It is however, an example of the many injustices that have taken place at the hands of many of our soldiers.

No matter how you put it though, it is a sad, tragic situation. I only hope the monsters that commited this act, get what is coming to them.

I do not mean, an eye for an eye, that is so hypocritical, but they do need to be punished. It was just wrong...

I don't know what else to say here...

It is just a real shame that this happened, isnt it?

Whatever happened to getting our troops out ASAP anyway? I guess it was just another hollow campaign promise.... What a shame.... well Obama did pretty much just get into office so mabye that last statement isnt completly fair ....Ugh. I need to go to bed.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join