It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Orde

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Video

Anyone want to embed this? I popped into Google video and this came up on the home page. So I checked it out. It's only ten minutes but pretty good. A good starter video for those who don't have a clue or don't want to believe what is going on.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

there you go mate

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is there a New World Order for Dummies book? You know .. those 'for dummies' books that cover nearly every subject imaginable? That would be great. It would be a great Christmas gift.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Either my computer is really screwed up, which considering I'm running Vista is par for the course, or you are as good at embedding as I am, which is to say I never got it and can't do it.

Anyway, the video didn't come up for me. Maybe it will for others. At least there's a link so it can be watched. It's no big deal, this video doesn't tell anyone on ATS something they already don't know, but, like I said, it's a good primer and short enough that maybe people could get others to watch, those who think everything is not going to hell without the handbasket.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'll try to put it here. I just watched it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

That's an interesting video (that should work fine for you):

The violence will only increase if the New World Order/World-government takes over more countries. We must resist them, forever. They just want power & control. They won't stop staging wars, unless we rise up, and bury them for the sake of our future descendants (and for the sake of freedom!)

New World Order Plan: Europe, America vs Russia, China

Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance 1/3

Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance 2/3

Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance 3/3

Related News-stories:
www.RogueGovernment.com

news.xinhuanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Too bad The Complete Idiot's Guide to Freemasonry is nothing more than a white-wash job, as is Freemasonry For Dummies.

I trust them for technical stuff, like shell scripting, but I don't rely on them as any moral authority.

new topics

top topics

join