It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible old photos of Et government Interaction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey guys despite this being my first post Ive been reading the threads on this site for about a year now and wonder why these photos have not been discussed before even though one can find them all over the web. Being a skeptic but also a believer I'm curious to the validity of them and where they came from if they are indeed hoaxes.

Alien photo 1

Alien photo 2

Alien photo 3

Alien photo 3 zoomed

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm not going to say hoax, but I am going to say "Unverifiable" at least at this point.

Without knowing an exact source or date it's impossible to say whether or not it's good photo editing, good costuming, or straight and legit.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Pictures are worth a thousand words...sometimes

[edit on 4/9/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How come World Leaders dont get "probed"? Just us regular folk get the shaft from our leaders and "them".

Funny, they all look fake. sry op, but ive seen those images before, I would imagine that whoever was taking the picture of actual encounter would do a better job. Mickey mouse pictures.

sf anyways cause i like the subject

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Talk about cheap, they used the same alien three times.

I think this goes deeper than previously thought.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
first picture is supposedly a April fools joke and it looks like somebody is trying it again...

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

ufologie.net...

GERMAN NEWSPAPER APRIL JOKE, 1950:

German researcher Klaus Webner did prove that this photograph has been presented as an April 1st joke in the German newspaper "Wiesbadener Tagesblatt" (Wiesbaden Daily Newspaper) in 1950, by editor William Sprunkel, using a painted photograph from Hans Scheffler. Scheffler's son posed as alien on a series of the picture such as the one on the right, and Scheffner used one of them as background, adding a painted alien. However, the picture, and some slightly different versions of it, are still sometimes presented as "an alien in the hands of RAF officers."

second photo..not sure

third photo is from some movie...will try to find out if need be

[edit on 9-4-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Man That dam alien is nothing but a interstellar media whore !

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
first picture is supposedly a April fools joke and it looks like somebody is trying it again...

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...
[edit on 9-4-2009 by easynow]

Good link. I haven't seen that before
It shows how difficult it is to call whether something is fake or not. I noticed a couple that they are calling real which I recall ATS identifying as mistaken or faked. Good site though.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
the second one could be real, either that or the original person was a baby because of the man on the right looking down

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for the link.
There is some good reading on that site.
I have previously read the 2nd picture is a photo of a spider monkey that has been tampered with.
The long hair of the "general" gives the game away on the 3rd picture.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I Believe these photos are hoaxed, and proved. I do not have the "links" to show that, but it has been. BTW, this has been on ATS. Never the less, good luck with finding the truth... we are all seeking the truth!!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ja, first 2 pics have been on here before, one was presented as the 'real Hellboy" but I recall them both being admitted as hoaxes.
The 3rd one is cool! I cant say that it is fake but if it is the artist had good taste

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that I saw the 2nd phtograph published in a magazine back in the early 1970s. I believe it was possibly published in "Argosy" magazine which I recall was the first place I saw the blurry photograph from a still in that Sasquatch movie from California.

I do agree that it is most likely some sort of fake and bears no resemblance to any alien described by witnesses.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
I am pretty sure that I saw the 2nd phtograph published in a magazine back in the early 1970s. I believe it was possibly published in "Argosy" magazine which I recall was the first place I saw the blurry photograph from a still in that Sasquatch movie from California.

I do agree that it is most likely some sort of fake and bears no resemblance to any alien described by witnesses.

Unless that being are what various accounts of encounters with "Little People" actually are describing.

Just a thought of a possible scenario.

join