It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-activate Chip Implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hey guys .. I found this Youtube.
I have no opinion on it - just questions.
Tell me YOUR opinion.

- Is that Radio Frequency Meter picking up real frequencies from people?
- Are they implanted chips?
- Could it be something else?
- Do magnets really deactivate them?
- Would an EMF detector (from my ghost hunting kit) pick up these?
- Is this video just a bunch of hooooooooey?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
From what I have read, rfid chips cannot be deactivated. Once installed, they run off the electronic pulses from your body. They an only be replaced if they wear out or become unserviceable for any reason. I wouldn't say your video posted was a bunch of hoooey, but it was not all to well enough equipped with the right info you are looking for. To study this further, go to www.verichip.com or www.digitalangel.com. Those 2 sites will give you a better understanding of what you're looking for.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Electronic pulses from your body? Wtf!? And they can be destroyed, hacked etc... so something else will come along eventually to be the gold ole mark of the beast

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

LOL, The question wasn't could they be destroyed, it was could they be deactivated. Once installed inside the body, the battery is continually charged by "micro-pulses" from the body. The latest ones from digital angel are said to be "hack-proof" also. I dunno if you watch cnn much, but the guy who does the "minding your business segment" Ali Velshi, the bald head dude, he's got his chip and showed it one morning about 19 months ago in his arm. He said it kept him from having to carry anything on him. He had his ID, drivers license, banking info, and basic pertinent info all on that little chip. Also, people in france and miami florida have their chips installed so they can pay for their drinks and stuff in all night clubs when they allowed digital angel to microchip them a couple of years ago. I agree, the "mark" of the beast is upon us.

XL5

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
These chips are not powered from your body and emit nothing untill the reader device comes near enough. The reader has a coil in it that beams power to the chips coil, then the chip modulates the signal so the reader can reed it.

Depending on the chips coil and the frequency it transmits at, the reader can get info from the chip from 10feet away, maybe more.

The "chips" in the video are hoooooey. Its a scam to get people to buy magnets using fear. You can put magnets on your head for years if you wanted to, maybe not near a pacemaker. Also, it wouldn't matter how old the chip is, if magnets "deactivated" them, it would do that within one second. The meter can be fooled, but the dead give away is when she says that she has to go into a feild to get away from the radiofrequency..., wouldn't that mean my FM radio won't pick up signals in a field.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Whynot find a microwave or infrored source? Microwaves for sure, would destroy any microhip..yeah yuo mioght get osme flesh damage and cookage in that one area, but hey,the body can heal itself.

XL5

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Infrared will not kill chips like that under the skin, mircowaves would be too painful. Your best bet is wraping the area in very fine copper mesh or sheet. Maybe even find someone with a quarter shrinker and use it at low power.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Like I said, the chips can be kept charged by electromagnetic pulses, and here is an old world net daily article I found the other day with info that comes directly from Applied Digital Solutions.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

"The implantable transceiver's signals can be tracked continuously by global positioning satellites. When implanted in the body, the device is powered electromagnetically through the movement of muscles, and it can be activated either by the wearer or by the monitoring facility"

new topics

top topics

join