It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Sky Is Not Blue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This Sky Is Not Blue

www.chemtrailcentral.com

Obama has just engaged in the single most traitorous acts ever perpetrated against the American people through his criminal actions at the G-20 Summit. This action will most likely have far ranging repercussions, leading to the dismantling of America.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I guess I'm one of those relatively rare individuals. This summer I'll turn 60 years of age but my memory of my days as a child are extremely accute. I can remember things that just stun my family members. I have memories of when I was 3 years old. I have memories that most people aren't usually able to hold in their heads.

You're probably not going to believe this and many of you might even want to make fun of it, but I don't care and I can even see the humor in it myself. But one day, when I was about 35 years old and my parents were still alive, I discussed the fact with them that I had memories even of when I was a baby. I told them that I could even remember the first time my father changed my diaper. The reason it kind of stuck in my memory was because up until then it had been my mother who took care of that business. I remembered that my dad was smiling and that he something on his face that my mother didn't have... whiskers. I remember that he had dark hair back then which he later lost. I even told them that I knew which room we were in (it was on my parents' bed) and which blanket was covering the bed. When I described the blanket exactly, they were stunned because they immediately knew which blanket I was talking about. It was a blanket (actually a fancy white bed cover with lots of texture and design) that they'd received as a wedding present.

I often related this story to some of my own friends. They couldn't believe it and when they asked me how old I was at the time, I told them "seventeen". Lots of laughs. But the truth is that I was perhaps 10 months or 16 months... somewhere in there.

The reason I'm telling this story is that I want some credibility when I tell you that the skies I see today aren't blue. I haven't seen a blue sky in the past 20 years that was as blue as the sky I saw as a 4 year old, back in 1953. Not even close! The sky today is a pale sickly ghost of what it was back then. This is a very bad and saddening situation. It horrifies me although I don't think it's permanent. If the NWO banker bastards would just leave it alone, I'm sure nature would do it's thing and clean the sky up nicely, returning it back to it's natural beautiful true blue.

But the one emotion I feel most strongly about this situation is anger. If this had been caused by volcanoes, I'd feel no anger whatsoever, nor would I be overly concerned. Hell, I've even seen that happen when Mt. St. Helens blew her stack. The ash came up to Canada and covered cars with ash 1" thick. That wasn't worrisome. But this time it's worrisome and "I'm mad a hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore".

I'd be interested in hearing from of some of the older posters here about your memories of the sky. And for the younger folks here, I hope this is an eye opener for you. Please pay attention to this and trust an old phart like me... it's happening and we have to get it stopped it... and I mean right freakin' now. We gotta raise absolute hell about this and I don't mean tomorrow. The chemtrails absolutely have to be stopped. 100% stopped. We have to raise some hell about this because chemtrails are real!

I've attached a few pictures below. See if you can pick out the sky as it looks today!

upload.wikimedia.org...

genealogyeducation.files.wordpress.com...

www.creativedesignstudio.com...

upload.wikimedia.org...

i676.photobucket.com...

www.chemtrailcentral.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Albertarocks to correct broken link]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

I don't know man... It kinda sounds like your eyes just aren't what they were once upon a time. Also, childhood memories tend to distort.

The skies are perfectly fine here in Aus. No change I can see in the last 40 years!

IRM

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I hear optometry has taken some huge leaps and bounds in the last 20 years, maybe you should look into it.

Can I ask what city or town do you live in?
Been out to the country side lately?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have no reason to refute that the atmosphere has been polluted to the point of no longer being as blue as it once was.

But I do wonder, when I was a child I was told the reason the sky was blue, for the most part, was because of the ocean. It was generally a reflection of that body.

No one was ever able to answer why if I was in the middle of a desert, a thousand miles away from any large body of water, the sky was still blue. But since I was a relatively short-attention span kid, I never followed up.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I figured that would happen... I was just wondering who would be first.

For those of you who argue that it's probably my eyes... I have nothing to say. I don't have a leg to stand on in that regard. It's kind of like the argument "I can phart any time I want to." "Let's see you do it then." "I don't want to right now".

It's something I can't prove and you can't disprove it.

All I can say is that it's not my eyes guys... they're just fine.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Maxmars, the sky is blue because of the gases it is comprised.

As you know, visible sunlight is compoased of a full spectrum, and the longer wavelengths aren't visible (the reds thru green...) Remember, of course, that the EM radiation gets thru (think of the infrared 'heat' we can feel). The colors are 'filtered' out....primarily because of the nitrogen.

If we evolved in a different atmosphere, with different gases, the color would be different.

At this moment, 1425 EDT in the NorthEast USA I am looking up at a blue sky, with scattered fracto-cumulous covering about 40%...and not a contrail in sight (although this region is very busy for North-South and WSW/ENE air traffic from the NYC and Washington DC airports)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So you wouldnt regard the mass increase in air travel as a reason for the appearance of more contrails then there wouldve been years ago?

Also, Im not sure how much you know about upper air meteorology or basic meteorology, but if you do or think you do...i invite you to try and debunk the scientific process behind contrail formation and persistence

phart

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

No sir, I don't want to get into a contest about meteorology. But I'm an engineer, fairly well educated and I understand why legit contrails happen, why they would disappear fairly quickly or why they would persist. Besides, my son's a pilot and we've discussed that topic. He confirmed that my understanding was correct.

But only 3 weeks ago I took photos of "trails" coming from two different high flying aircraft at the same time. They were going in different directions and I'd have to guess they were separated in elevation by at least 1000 feet. They weren't even close to each other, but were both within my field of vision... perhaps 5-10 miles apart.

One of them left a trail that dissipated in about 30 seconds. The other left a trail that was still there (but spread way out although plainly visible) almost two hours later.

In my view, one was innocent and the other was sinister.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ok, fair enuf, I probably wouldnt be able to change your mind anyway

Im actually met so, I have to understand why the contrails persist and how they do this, we do after all forecast the likelyhood of persistance. Thats my nackground

Your son sounds like the first pilot Ive heard of that believes in chemtrails

Actually, if you dont mind, what was the date and location you took the photos at? I just want to verify it against the upper air sounding data to see if persistant contrails were likely, and what the upper level winds were doing

[edit on 9/4/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I remember my crib, situations around me and i was 5 months old. The reason i can verify the time frame is because my dad and mom separated when i was 5 months old for awhile, and got back together when i was 3 yrs old.
I remember it all.

Blue skies: They are blue imo

[edit on 9-4-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't understand what you mean OZ? Are you saying there's no such thing as chemtrails? Because they're real enough that Obama has as much as admitted it:

www.infowars.com...

Did you not visit the chemtrail site I posted?

I don't particularly care about whether or not your analysis of the atmosphere in southern Alberta, Canada on Feb. 8 was conducive to contrail persistence or not. It doesn't matter what I say, you're probably going to say "that's impossible". I know what I saw sir.

But just to humor you, the pics were taken on Feb. 8, 2009 at 11:50 a.m. MST, in southern Alberta, Calgary area.

I can't believe you said my son must be the only pilot who believes in chemtrails. I think 90% of them know chemtrails are real. Any pilots on this site?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
I don't understand what you mean OZ? Are you saying there's no such thing as chemtrails? Because they're real enough that Obama has as much as admitted it:

I didnt say that. I said that people assume contrails are chemicals, when in fact they are just ice and dust particles

Did you not visit the chemtrail site I posted?

I have seen that before, I used to be a believer in chemtrailswhen I was younger but then I joined the Australian Bureau of Meteorology, and learned more about basic meteorology and chemistry

I don't particularly care about whether or not your analysis of the atmosphere in southern Alberta, Canada on Feb. 8 was conducive to contrail persistence or not. It doesn't matter what I say, you're probably going to say "that's impossible". I know what I saw sir.

Like I said I m not here to challenge you. I just wanted to check for my own personal record. So far I havent come across any data that indicates observed contrails can not persist

I can't believe you said my son must be the only pilot who believes in chemtrails. I think 90% of them know chemtrails are real. Any pilots on this site?

There are many pilots on this site and myself and Essan are both meteorologists. Weedwhacker was commercial pilot for decades, and Zaphod is an aircraft enginner, and there are many more too, very few of which would agree with your 90% figure

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Fair enough OZ. We can agree to disagree. There are a whole lot of Australians who live in Canada and probably as many more who come here during our summers.

I've met quite a few who come here to play rugby every summer. They're a hell of a good bunch of guys. So even though you and I aren't gonna agree on this one... I'm sure you're a good bloke.

And BTW, I have complete respect for your profession and your knowledge about the atmosphere... even though I think you have some sort of mental block that won't allow you to give this even an "it's possible". As much as I like you already, I think you've got your head up your arse on this particular topic.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
I've met quite a few who come here to play rugby every summer. They're a hell of a good bunch of guys. So even though you and I aren't gonna agree on this one... I'm sure you're a good bloke.

Thanks I appreciate that, Im just making sure Im not polluting your thread with off topic stuff...you shouldve seen what happened to my last debunking chemtrail thread....730 pages most of it off topic, was a mess

And BTW, I have complete respect for your profession and your knowledge about the atmosphere... even though I think you have some sort of mental block that won't allow you to give this even an "it's possible". As much as I like you already, I think you've got your head up your arse on this particular topic.

Hahaha, cheers mate...and right back at ya

[edit on 9/4/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yes, Alberta. I'm a pilot. 22 years with a major US Airline, a total of 35+ years' flying.

I clicked your link, went right to 'prisonplanet'...not a very credible source. They are deceptive with that commonly-used, already debunked numerous times photo of the twin-jet with the photoshopped, obviously fake 'trails'....there is even a version of that pic floating around where someone put in faint dark skulls...subtle, almost subconscience manipulation attempt.

Anyway....Alex Jones is not credible in any way. The gist of the article is a clever weave of actual comments from Gov't sources that are cherry-picked and interspersed with pseudo-babble that attempts to take valid points out of context and conflate them into something that doesn't exist.

The most egregious comment buried in there is the claim of 'commercial and private aircraft' spraying aluminum oxide and baruim dusts!!!

Now, before this turns into the 502nd 'chemtrail' thread, let's make one thing clear. IF it is a military program (and I'll reserve judgement on that possiblity) then I would have no knowledge. I was never in the Military, I have no clearances.

I can, however, categorically say that there is no secret 'spraying' apparatus on commercial passenger jetliners. There is no secret switch on the Flight Deck for pilots to turn on and off....and there is a very good reason: Weight. ANY added tanks, pumps and plumbing, PLUS the weight of any alleged 'medium' to be sprayed would add a lot of weight, and cut into the bottom line of an airline's profits....due to the increased fuel burns, and lower payload capacity.

Another theory is that it is 'in the fuel'...one that is even more patently ridiculous. For obvious reasons...

Of course, it is true that large areas of surface ice have an albedo effect and could result in reflection of more infrared radiation, thus adding to cooling. That can, though, trigger a runaway scenario that goes too far.

AND, I think as OZ will likely agree, very thin wispy high-altitude cirrus clouds can actually have the opposite effect -- that is, rather than being reflective, they can be an insulator of sorts.

Sorry for being long-winded, thought it best to get it out in one swell foop!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
speaking of pollution, Albertarocks do you live in or near Alberta? Do they have a pollution problem?

The amount of smog and airborne pollutants in some cities is quite astounding, I'm wondering if this is why the sky isn't as blue as it used to be.

BTW, the geo-engineering link, is merely a study. It just seems your source has thrown in their 2cents worth as well.

[edit on 9/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
speaking of pollution, Albertarocks do you live in or near Alberta? Do they have a pollution problem?

The amount of smog and airborne pollutants in some cities is quite astounding, I'm wondering if this is why the sky isn't as blue as it used to be.

Yes, I live right in the city of Calgary. Basically, the air here is crystal clear. It comes fresh over the mountains almost every day.

Having said that, within the city itself, on most days there is a pall of brownish haze over the s.e. quadrant that is easily seen from the western half of the city. But with the more or less persistent wind, it blows away to the east. Sorry Saskatchewan!

Now that you put that angle on this thread, my main point on the original post was that the sky is not as blue as it used to be. I didn't say that it was due solely to chemtrails although clearly I think chemtrails are real, and real nasty. Of course, normal industry is an enormous polluter. Have you ever seen pictures of Beijing? Wow!

But to be real honest, the air in western Canada is pretty much pristine, except near heavy industry. The mountain air is just fantastic.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes Beijing is terrible, that's why they set up a huge operation of cloud seeding before the Olympics to try to dissipate the pollution.

You might (or might not) find this thread I started a while ago regarding pollution:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the figures I dug up were quite staggering!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This thread appears to by dying, but for my 2 newfound Australian friends, I'd like to point you to another thread on this site that deals more directly with the question "Are Chemtrails Real?". I'm still hoping to get you two to open your minds to the possibility. You know my thoughts on the subject. Please take a look:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers from Canada

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join