It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth, nothing but an Alien Ant Farm?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've always believed that aliens do exist. For me, it's not just the overwelming evidence (eyewitness accounts, video etc) but something more base, more primal. It feels right. I have an innate belief that aliens exist, were probably the catalyst that started life on our 'Pale Blue Dot' to begin with and that they continue to play a role in the development of Earth.

I also believe that over tens of thousands of years, there have been many incarnations of human life and civilisation.

This book online (free) will detail many strange facts and archaeological anomalies that, if true would prove this theory:

www.thecrowhouse.com...

I firmly believe that there is a cospiracy to cover up the truth. The truth being that:

1) Life was sparked on Earth by an Alien race,who have left us to develop, but as if we were an Ant Farm, they have maintained a constant vigil on our planet. Taking steps to guide us where necessary, study and observe us.

2) There are a few people on Earth with this knowledge, and they have withheld this knowledge from their fellow Humans. Some in order to preserve peace and harmony. However there are others who do so because they are in constant contact with our "Alien Founders",and use this info for their own personal gain.

3) There is a concerted effort to stifle and suppress any archaeological evidence that doesn't fit the current paradigm of Evolution, and the history of modern man. This program will explain this.

www.youtube.com...

Academics who report any anomalous finds have their careers ruined, unless they cover up the truth or adjust their findings to fit the commonly held theories.

4) I believe that Our Alien Founders watch their Ant Farm, and when we have killed ourselves through War or Disease they intervene, wipe out those who are left and thus the cycle starts again. They plant life on Earth, watch their Ant Farm for another few millenia, who knows, betting on how long it takes for us to screw it up this time. But as hard as they try, they cannot destroy all the evidence ( enter anomalous archeaology).

With each incarnation of mankind more and more evidence of the past survives. One day the powers that be will have to come clean, tell the world the truth. However I believe there is a problem, in that they are scared the owners of the Ant Farm will just destroy us and start again, since the experiment will be compromised if we all find out. This is why there cannot and will not be any Disclosure of the truth.

So where does that leave us? I suppose we have to be happy with our lot, continue living as best we can, to make sure the Ant Farm thrives and that we don't destroy ourselves. Or we can hope the few who are in touch with the Founders are able to negotiate our freedom, but history, not our accepted history but the many histories long since destroyed tell me this will probably not happen, well, not during this cycle anyway.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If what you say is true, then wouldn't those aliens be constituted as "God" and religion be correct about its 'history' of mankind?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You've been hit by, you've been struck by the smooth criminal!!

Seriously, I don't think we where created from aliens, or at least not completely. Our DNA is earthly and similar to all creatures on this planet. Even trees. I wouldn't say that, however i wouldn't rule it out either.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
If what you say is true, then wouldn't those aliens be constituted as "God" and religion be correct about its 'history' of mankind?

In a manner of speaking, yes. Most religions that I know of have a creator, usually in the Heavens, making man in their likeness.

So in a way they are correct. But I also think that religion is the way the first "Ants" in the farm explained their creation. They had the intelligence that we have now, just no memory, kind of starting from 01/01/0001 ( forget the birth of Jesus for the moment), and all they could see were the ships flying off into the sky, after being dropped off by "Gods". There you have it, instant religion.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok, even if there are such an aliens ,and we are a farm - what exactly does it change? If an ant would realise the truth - which it cannot by the way since the intellectual gap is too wide , so supposedly we cannot understand the situation too - what eactly can it do exept to get depression?
If there is alien civilisation that can create 'ant houses' in vast space just as we do here - we are too weak to do anything about it. Oh - are there "secret" ants that you communicate with in your ant farm?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

The human creators are refered to as gods by some people, but not all. I do believe that the truth will come out about the past and future. However, when the truth does come out I don't think it will come from the world leaders.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh we can understand the situation. If we found out what was going on, we would understand it even if it's awful news. I find myself to be a pretty comprehensible person. It doesn't matter how intelligent they are and how big the gap is, I have cognitive ability (ants don't) so I can understand anything that is explained to me just like you can.

No matter how intelligent they are I am still intelligent enough to understand concepts and ideas which even a much higher intelligence could explain to me. I would be able to understand on some level which is what separates us from ants.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Not to forget the Sumerian legends of the Creation, which several of the other Creation-stories are based upon. The Sumerians spoke about a race that came from a planet close to Orion and created Man by mating with the primitive Man.

Yes, Man is a ET-creation. However, if "they" are just waiting for the Earthlings to wipe themselves out, is debatable. Not any least because of the fact that UFO's not seldomly have been seen around militay bases and also to disable the warheads, again and again.

Different ET's have likely different agendas, both with good aswell as lesser good intentions.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Yes, Man is a ET-creation. However, if "they" are just waiting for the Earthlings to wipe themselves out, is debatable. Not any least because of the fact that UFO's not seldomly have been seen around militay bases and also to disable the warheads, again and again.

I never heard that before, do you have any links to more info about this please? I'm not challenging you ( as the whole idea is out there) just am interested. Maybe they have a bet going and need us to wipe ourselves out at a later date!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Oh we can understand the situation. If we found out what was going on, we would understand it even if it's awful news. I find myself to be a pretty comprehensible person. It doesn't matter how intelligent they are and how big the gap is, I have cognitive ability (ants don't) so I can understand anything that is explained to me just like you can.

No matter how intelligent they are I am still intelligent enough to understand concepts and ideas which even a much higher intelligence could explain to me. I would be able to understand on some level which is what separates us from ants.

It's not that we cannot comprehend the truth, it's just that if we do find out the experiment is not legitimate, and the outcome flawed. So the Makers will have no option but to start the cycle again.

See the problem?

Foot

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Originally posted by DaMod

It's not that we cannot comprehend the truth, it's just that if we do find out the experiment is not legitimate, and the outcome flawed. So the Makers will have no option but to start the cycle again.

See the problem?

Foot

Yes I do, but hey there are a lot of things we are good for which might be able to get us out of our demise. One would be we make good soldiers, and we have advanced combat technique and tactical skills. Heck we could be the foot soldiers of the universe. That wouldn't be so bad lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

I never heard that before, do you have any links to more info about this please? I'm not challenging you ( as the whole idea is out there) just am interested. Maybe they have a bet going and need us to wipe ourselves out at a later date!

Well, it has been discussed here on ATS recently, but I cannot remember the names of the threads, unfortunately.:/ I will try to see if I can find some.

Anyway, here is atleast one link to the show with Larry king, where this exact topic was discussed: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Read this book called, Everything you know is wrong by Lloyd Pye. In the book he talks about how Adam and Eve were created and place in the garden of eden. Keyword......place. He has done a lot of research on the human origins over the years.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think it was John Keel that surmised that man was created by the overlords to be aggressive, warlike and violent. It seems as if our emotional strife, anger, rage and general negativity is like a drug for the
overlords to be harvested and used like we use crank.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Thanks, wow, that's amazing, kind of strange, could they be secret Russian weapons designed to wreck the US nuclear deterrant? If they were Aliens, why would they be interested in missiles?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I've heard something simliar to what you just stated. The truth is, with all the books that are out on this one topic it's really hard to choose a side.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

I'd be more inclined to believe it's Aliens, not the Russians, if it were the russians it would be way to much of an act of agression. I don't think they have the capability to do this. It could be the US testing weapons on themselves, but it was very early in some of the cases, I mean 50's and 60's. Too early for that technology.

It has to be Aliens, peace loving Aliens!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Difficult to say. Earth and all the life on it might be like your little toe and all the individual cells in it. There's a certain degree of self-awareness, a sense of being part of a toe perhaps, but those cells would have no conception of your body as a whole, and would certainly never understand the whole of human society, with cars and telescopes and fancy Internets, and the entire scope of life on the planet.

So here we are on Earth, all life generating our own little reality, when the "real" reality might be out there existing in multiple unseen dimensions, completely beyond our awareness and understanding. Every once in a while, something "pokes though" that we get a tiny glimpse of, then it vanishes, leaving us baffled.

And the aliens (whatever that means) who inhabit these upper dimensions, are no more aware of us than you are of an individual cell living happily near the nail of your little toe.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Aliens did create the human race. However, the aliens that created us aren't peaceful or loving. The human creators are the annunaki and they are everything but nice.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes, it is indeed interesting.

Well, I guess it is possible that it could be "Homemade" technology, so to speak. Yet it seems somewhat odd, as it would almost be like begging for trouble, one would think.:/

If it is ET-caused, the probable causes could be many, really. Some "inside sources" claims that the ET's don't want to see the nukes used until they have showed up once and for all and said 'Hallo', which in this case, should be not too far away in the future.

Or maybe they just want the enviroment to be inhabitable when they "move in".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join