Earth, nothing but an Alien Ant Farm?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Or maybe they just want the enviroment to be inhabitable when they "move in".

Gawd, that one makes sense and does not bode well for us either, or maybe they don't want us to go through with it so that the next cycle of mankind can thrive radiation free.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by kiwifoot

Aliens did create the human race. However, the aliens that created us aren't peaceful or loving. The human creators are the annunaki and they are everything but nice.

I don't know about the Annunaki theory, isn't it that they used us as a slave force, but then left us to our own devices? I think that the Aliens that seeded life here are always around, are always studying us.

That's just me.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I sometimes joke around that we are just an 8th grade science project for some alien kid on some distant world.
Perhaps there is some truth to that. I DO think there was some alien intervention in how we got here.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Actually, I think that our DNA may be different from other animals. We have strands that have been "spliced in half".

Alien DNA Manipulation

Before you flame, WATCH....very interesting! Check it at 2:51...

[edit on 9-4-2009 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't lnow about the 8th grade part my friend but there is definately an element of truth in that! We may even be here just for the entertainment of them!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrubsnstuffkim
reply to post by DaMod

Actually, I think that our DNA may be different from other animals. We have strands that have been "spliced in half".

Alien DNA Manipulation

Before you flame, WATCH....very interesting!

And even if we did share %99 of our DNA with other animals, who says the animals were not created in an Alien lab too! Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Good thought....someone who has done ALOT of research on this very thing is Lloyd Pye

Lloyd Pye website

There are some very interesting essays that he has written and some good information to think about....for example, read his ideas about the cheetahs! Cool stuff, makes you think!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

Sweet, thanks for that! Will keep me from being bored for a while!

Foot

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join