It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Military Plane, Drop Airplane Parts Over Shanksville?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Did a Military Plane, Drop Airplane Parts Over Shanksville?

Maybe flight 93 was not real and there was no plane crash, and no plane blew up, or was shot down ether. What if a C130 just flew over Shanksville and dropped bone yard wreckage that scattered eight miles wide. Also, what if a missile was fired from a drone into the ground that already had a long scar that had been there since 1994.

terraserver-usa.com...

Therefore, it would look as if an airplane had crash. What if a bulldozer had been where the hole is in the ground and buried more bone yard airplane scraps to make it look as if a plane crashed before the drone fired the missile right in the middle of that scar in the ground.

Look at it this way, we do not have any proof that flight 93 really crashed only what the FBI has said nothing more.
We have no proof there where highjackers on board any plane, that day only what the FBI said.

We all know the story of Barbra Olsen phone call never happened (Ted Olsen lied) FBI went along with it.

BREAKING 9/11 NEWS: FBI Says Barbara Olsen Did Not Call Ted Olsen. Bush Solicitor General LIED !!

www.opednews.com...

Everything that has been handed to us is hearsay from the FBI,

We all know for the first time in US history four airplanes crashed and were not investigated to prove that the wreckage belong to said airplanes.

F.B.I. Counsel: No Attempt Made By F.B.I. To Formally Identify 9/11 Plane Wreckage

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Now that Barbra Olsen phone call has been a proven lie, I have to wonder if all the other phone calls are a lie as well. All the information that has been given to us is only hear say from the FBI, and the other government agencies that had any input on this information.

It is no secret that the FBI put gag orders on the FAA, firemen, and police officers. United Airline employees and American Airline employees are forbidden to talk about anything related to 911.

It appears the FBI has its hands dirty covering up all the places that we could get new information. Why are so many people silenced by the FBI?

How do you explain eight miles of plane wreckage, and a huge impact crater?
The government is telling one story ( plane crashed in crater) but the evidences suggests something else happened.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Are you saying that the real Flt. 93 vanished somewhere and that the government staged the shootdown in order to cover up the fact that they had done something else with Flt. 93, something, the nature of which, has not come to light yet?

Interesting.

Most people believe that Flt. 93 was a SNAFU of some sort anyway, from the perps point of view. Something didn't go according to plan. But you seem to be saying that the SNAFU was staged and that everything, from the perps point of view, did go according to plan.

What do you think the plan was, for Flt.93?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

What do you think the plan was, for Flt.93?

I do not believe there was a real plane or a plane crash there is no evidence that positively identifies the alleged plane, or planes, (United Airlines Flight 93) NO RECORDS OF PROOF! Nothing, nada, zero. There shouldn’t be any secretes to hide from the public about this plane crash, if the events happened as the FBI said they did.

No one cannot get any maintenance records on United Airlines Flight 93, or the records of the time change out parts, or even the inspections reports on this airplane, nothing, nada. It is as if UA93 did not exist.

FBI finished with Pennsylvania crash site probe
September 24, 2001 Posted: 3:14 PM EDT (1914 GMT)
SHANKSVILLE, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered.
Evidence-gathering was halted Saturday afternoon and the pieces of United Airlines Flight 93 that had been recovered were turned over Sunday to the airline, with the exception of the flight data recorder and the voice recorder, which are being held and analyzed by the FBI, according to FBI agent Bill Crowley.
??? WHAT THE ….??
archives.cnn.com...

Why would the FBI return all the wreckage over to the Airline Co so soon, it is a federal crime scene? Please take note of the date this was reported.
The FBI said they found 95 percent of the plane wreckage *REALLY* eyewitness claim there was little to nothing to see you could not tell an airplane had crash.
Most airline crash debris are always taken to an airport hanger to be reconstructed to find out what really happened to said airplane, especially when you have too many witness contradicting each other, saying they saw different events unfold that day.

FBI ends site work, says no bomb used
Tuesday, September 25, 2001
Recovery teams initially said that the FBI investigation could go on for up to five weeks. Instead, the FBI officially ended its investigation of the crash scene late Saturday afternoon, 12 days after the probe began.

www.post-gazette.com...

However, recently they refused a FOIA request to see the parts because they are not finished with the investigation.
A WALL OF SILENCE

When talking to official "off the record" many tell of a muzzle from the very top.
Evidently a wide-spread fear rules... to burn one's mouth with that topic.
Headline:
Research for the Film was obstructed

When asked for information US authorities barricaded themselves.

THE MYSTERY OF UNTIED FLIGHT 93

... an enquiry at UNited Airlines results in:

The INSURANCE COMPANY of UNITED AIRLINES is in possession of the wreckage.
The manager in charge at the insurance company is in a meeting at first,
then on a three day business trip, that mutates into a multi-week intercontinal trip.
During this time he cannot be reached, neither by email nor by mobile phone -- the
(female) secretary of the biggest US airline-insurance-company pretends.
After weaks and countless phone calls finally a brief answer:
The wreckage is not in their possession. The FBI in Washington is responsible.

u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...
This looks like a cover-up every time I sense something is wrong, there is the FBI presenting the so call evidences, or making public statements and not showing any evidences to support their claims. What has been shown as evidences I could produces it myself if I had to. (Scrap yard garbage) from an airplane bone yard.

washingtonpost.com
Hallowed Ground
Nobody asked for this, but as September 11 recedes, a small Pennsylvania town finds itself guardian of an American legend
By Peter Perl
Sunday, May 12, 2002; Page W32
Miller was among the very first to arrive after 10:06 on the magnificently sunny morning of September 11. He was stunned at how small the smoking crater looked, he says, "like someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped all this trash into it." Once he was able to absorb the scene, Miller says, "I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service." As a funeral director, Miller says, he is honored and humbled to preside over what has become essentially an immense cemetery stretching far into the scenic wooded mountain ridge. He considers it the final resting place of 40 national heroes.

www.washingtonpost.com...

I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there.

Why would a coroner make such a statement? This is an eyewitness that was there, if the OS believers want us to believe in their witness and statements that was cherry pick to fit the FBI version, they wanted the public to believe. I choose to believe in the coroner because, I think he know what he saw, there is no reason to think he is lying.

THE WITNESSES: At least SIX witnesses, including Susan Mcelwain, saw a small military type plane flying around shortly BEFORE UA93 crashed. The FBI denies its existence.
In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. This is because every military and civilian passenger-carrying aircraft have many parts that are identified for safety of flight. That is, if any of the parts were to fail at any time during a flight, the failure would likely result in the catastrophic loss of aircraft and passengers. Consequently, these parts are individually controlled by a distinctive serial number and tracked by a records section of the maintenance operation and by another section called plans and scheduling ... The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. The hard evidence would have included hundreds of critical time-change aircraft items, plus security videotapes that were confiscated by the FBI immediately following each tragic episode. George Nelson, Colonel, USAF (ret.) physics911.net...

www.vt911.org...
Yeah, let’s not forget the SIX eye witness that saw a small military plane flying around shortly before flight 93 crashed. (Bet it was a drone) I have notice this info was left out of all the governments’ reports I wonder why? (Maybe because it doesn’t fit what the FBI is trying to sell to the American sheep.)

FOX News reporter: It looks like there's nothing there, except for a hole in the ground.
Photographer Chris Konicki: Ah, basically that's right. The only thing you can see from where we where, ah, was a big gouge in the earth and some broken trees. We could see some people working, walking around in the area, but from where we could see it, there wasn't much left.
Reporter: Any large pieces of debris at all?
Konicki: Na, there was nothing, nothing that you could distinguish that a plane had crashed there.
Reporter: Smoke? Fire?
Konicki: Nothing. It was absolutely quite. It was, uh, actually very quiet. Um, nothing going on down there. No smoke. No fire. Just a couple of people walking around. They looked like part of the NTSB crew walking around, looking at the pieces..." - FOX (09/11/01)

www.vt911.org...
I do not believe a plane crash in Shanksville it is all “staged” by the FBI including the phony photos, and their paid witness.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is an aspect of the 9/11 story that I haven't really delved into. I think there is really something to what you are saying but I haven't had time to go into your links.

I'm one of those people who think that Flt. 93 might have landed at Cleveland with the passengers being offloaded and disposed of. There is a tape of one of the passengers either talking to or leaving a phone message for her husband that is very suggestive of some kind of backround coercion going on. It was discussed in another thread.

The other wrinkle in the story is that "Flt.93" or whatever was flying toward Washington or New York may have been downed by loose cannon military who were out of the loop in some way and just doing their jobs that day.

Anyway, thanks for the answer. I'll just have to look further into it.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

There is a tape of one of the passengers either talking to or leaving a phone message for her husband that is very suggestive of some kind of backround coercion going on. It was discussed in another thread.

I have not seen that thread, however, the perps that pull off the highjacking needed victims.
How hard would it be for the FBI to stage phony phone calls, if they are able to stage a phony plane crash and sell it to the media, and the media sells it to the American People?
We see how actors talking on phones and leavening messages in the movies, the FBI can do the same. We should not underestimate the Feds. So far, all we have is the FBI hearsay.

The other wrinkle in the story is that "Flt.93" or whatever was flying toward Washington or New York may have been downed by loose cannon military who were out of the loop in some way and just doing their jobs that day.

It may be possible, but we are given two such stories from the media the flight UA93 crash in a hole, and flight UA 93 may have been shot down due to the wreckage was scattered eight miles in all directions. It is almost like two airplanes crash in Shanksville however, the FBI is claiming only one crashed. So why are we hearing about two separate debris fields. My belief is, no airplane crashed in a hole in the ground, however as for airplane debris that was scattered eight miles I am convince that they were dump from another plane from the air, (Parts from airplane bone yard) why did the FBI bother to match any serial numbers to the alleged plane as they always do in most plane crash investigations.

I believe the crash debris does not belong to the alleged airplane that is why the FBI did a deliberate sloppy investigation on all four-plane crashes.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Not likely. There were many local witnesses to the crash. There was an obvious fuel fire and many parts were buried in soft earth beneath the crater. A flyover doesn't explain this.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Not likely. There were many local witnesses to the crash.

You didn’t bother to read any of the articles, and sources that I presented on this thread about some of the witness, it talks about some of the local witness and what they saw so how can you say “Not likely” Oh I get it, all those people who saw something different like a military plane that was flying over Shanksville PA right before UA93 crashed.

obvious fuel fire and many parts were buried in soft earth beneath the crater. A flyover doesn't explain this.

You are right, it does not explain why there was debris for “eight” miles in all directions in Shanksville PA. How do you know what was buried in that hole. That is what the FBI said, but I just proved in here the FBI said they have recovered 95 percent of flight 93 if that is a fact why was it hid from the public. Why were the time change out parts not, used to identify the alledge plane. Oh, I get it; we are to take the FBI at their word.
Just like Barbra Olsen phone call to Ted Olsen, the FBI sold that lie and now it comes out the phone call “never” happened, SAID THE FBI, yes, you can take their word and believe in everything the FBI, and FOX News tells you. I do not believe them; it has been proven that both spread lies.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

According to you, everyone who disagrees with your preconceived notions are liars and everything you don't like was faked. The changout parts are checked in an accident. This was no accident.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

According to you, everyone who disagrees with your preconceived notions are liars and everything you don't like was faked.

I wish I could live in your make believe world, but I like living in reality to much.
However, this thread is not about what you think my “preconceived notions are”
So please stay on topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

WWhat debris was scattered for 8 miles? As I remember, the material that was scattered was lightweight material, such as insulation and pieces of plastic and such. Most of the aircraft was found in a fairly small area, buried in mine reclamation fill.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You can keep saying this, trying to knock it through their hardened skulls but its hard to break old preconcieved notions. Everytime its brought up and explained, its magically handwaved away and ignored. You can use an airhorn, fireworks, bright lights, a marching band to draw attention to this fact but it doesnt matter!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Right - so explain how the mystery plane dropped 60 TONS ! of aircraft
debris on the area - enough to fill 10 construction bins was recovered
from the site.

Explain how noboby in the area saw the mystery plane considering there are houses only short distance away ...

Explain how they got 60 TONS of aircraft debris in the first place, not
like you go to the local mall....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Did a Military Plane Drop Airplane Parts Over Shanksville?

It seems probable that a military plane droped fake crash debris over Indian Lake and New Baltimore.

And we have witnesses that a plane was flying low toward the crater field before the explosion.

I think the same plane did both jobs.

It would be a military cargo plane painted to resemble the colors of a commercial airliner for use in a NORAD drill.

I suspect it was a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III.

What debris was found at the crater site could have been planted on foot.
edit on 08/29/2011 by lightninboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Or they pretended that they secretly faked dropping airplane parts and in reality even more secretly made a real plane crash in such a way that some people would think it was dropped there by another plane. That sounds like an ever cooler conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Why would the perps drop fake crash debris over Indian Lake and New Baltimore?

It doesn't seem to make sense at first, but it seems to me that's what they did.

"Divide and conquer the conspiracy theorists" seems to be an appropriate adage to use here.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That is just speculation on your part. Why would they do that? I admit an 8 mile radius sounds rather big at first. Can a missile blow up an airliner to the point that it explodes in midair? I would think it more likely that the missile damages the plane to the point that it crashes down with the hull mostly intact (untill impact). Somebody will have to clarifiy what kind of damage an AA missile causes to an airliner.

A damaged plane could lose more parts while going down, accounting for the large debrie radius. Also the impact hole in shanksville is not that big, the crater looks like it has been caused by a small mortar round or something. The big scar was there prior to the crash and is from mining operations or something.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

You can keep saying this, trying to knock it through their hardened skulls but its hard to break old preconcieved notions. Everytime its brought up and explained, its magically handwaved away and ignored. You can use an airhorn, fireworks, bright lights, a marching band to draw attention to this fact but it doesnt matter!

More to the point, why on EARTH would anyone waste their time staging a fake crash site out in the middle of nowhere? Between the WTC attacks and the Pentagon attacks, there would be enough shock and outrage to start whatever the gov't (or the Jews, those secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, shape shifting alien lizards, whoever you imagine is behind the "secret plot") wanted to put into motion. Besides, it's already been shown the consirators had two or more disposable passenger jets under their control. If they wanted to stage a plane crash, they simply needed to crash one for real.

It would be one thing if its proponents had even a microbe of evidence to back the claim up, but seeing there is nothing but ridiculous "someone saw a gov't plane fly overhead" innuendo dropping it shows right there this whole "secret agents dropped airplane parts over shanksville" bit is nothing more than a runaway imagination fueled by abject paranoia. The more lucid among the truther movement would do well to police their ranks for such recreational scare-mongoring that threatens to turn their movement into a three ring circus complete with 40 clowns piling out of a midget car.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
That is just speculation on your part. Why would they do that? I admit an 8 mile radius sounds rather big at first. Can a missile blow up an airliner to the point that it explodes in midair? I would think it more likely that the missile damages the plane to the point that it crashes down with the hull mostly intact (untill impact). Somebody will have to clarifiy what kind of damage an AA missile causes to an airliner.

A damaged plane could lose more parts while going down, accounting for the large debrie radius. Also the impact hole in shanksville is not that big, the crater looks like it has been caused by a small mortar round or something. The big scar was there prior to the crash and is from mining operations or something.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

So you think AA77 was missiled by a fighter jet at 30,000 feet or so? Do you buy the 19 Arab highjackers official story? How high does the Official Story say AA77 was? How do you account for the low-flying plane seen before the explosion that created the crater?
edit on 08/29/2011 by lightninboy because: corrected my post.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
More to the point, why on EARTH would anyone waste their time staging a fake crash site out in the middle of nowhere?

The “Let’s roll!” story.

Between the WTC attacks and the Pentagon attacks, there would be enough shock and outrage to start whatever the gov't (or the Jews, those secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, shape shifting alien lizards, whoever you imagine is behind the "secret plot") wanted to put into motion.

The “Let’s roll!” story.

Besides, it's already been shown the consirators had two or more disposable passenger jets under their control. If they wanted to stage a plane crash, they simply needed to crash one for real.

Maybe they wanted to see how much they could get away with.

It would be one thing if its proponents had even a microbe of evidence to back the claim up, but seeing there is nothing but ridiculous "someone saw a gov't plane fly overhead" innuendo dropping it shows right there this whole "secret agents dropped airplane parts over shanksville" bit is nothing more than a runaway imagination fueled by abject paranoia. The more lucid among the truther movement would do well to police their ranks for such recreational scare-mongoring that threatens to turn their movement into a three ring circus complete with 40 clowns piling out of a midget car.

My theory has more evidence than the Official Story.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I LOVE reading ATS fiction!!!
a C-130 is a smaller aircraft compared to an airliner and much louder, and DEFINITELY doesnt look like an airliner!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join