It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19-20: Feast of Moloch, important illuminati date coming up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
April 19-20: Feast of Moloch

April 19/20 is the day of the Feast of Moloch, the owl-headed Canaanite god that demands the sacrifice of living infants. This is the god worshiped at the Bohemian Grove festivals.

A few of the events that have happened on this date:

-US revolutionary war begun
-Hitler born
-Ratzinger made pope
-Waco
-Oklahoma bombings
-Columbine killings

You may be able to identify more.

Notice the theme of "sacrifice of children," especially in the last three. The illuminati grow more brazen.

Wonder what they have in store for us this year?

[edit on 4/8/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Interesting. Care to elaborate on this Owl god? I have heard a little bit about it before but I do not know much.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
As much as I hate the NWO an Illuminati and all that, I have to admit that I kind of like Molech the 40-foot, talking, care-banishing, sacrifice-demanding stone owl.

Something about is personality strikes me, I guess.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Interesting. Care to elaborate on this Owl god? I have heard a little bit about it before but I do not know much.

Well, he's an ancient middle eastern god associated with evil and child sacrifice. Wikipedia can tell you more:

en.wikipedia.org...

In addition to his rather dark and unsavory historical role, Moloch is an important symbol in the Bohemian Grove rituals. Bohemian Grove is a club that hosts annual meetings of many elite government and business leaders, and is an old favorite of conspiracy theorists:

en.wikipedia.org...

The annual get-together features a massive statue of Moloch and associated fire rituals.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Happy moloch day, everyone!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Now to see if anything happens to warrant any real legitimate concern.

I am inclined to think nothing will happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think that tonight will be a good one; as the Pleiades cluster..also known as the Seven Sisters...is approaching Mercury.
They'll fend off most anything!!!!!

Peace....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I was looking through the multitude of BP Disaster posts, to see if any one else had mentioned the (coincidence) of that tragedy occurring on this date.
Am I the only person that finds that this occurred on April 20th telling?
Food for thought...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
its also marge simpsons birthday.

second line

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It seems to me that every day is Moloch's (Satan's) day of celebration.

Every day children suffer and die.

And the world doesn't care.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, something did happen. An epic ELE level disaster in the Gulf thanks to BP.

Which then one must ask, deliberate or a true accident?

( I stand corrected )

[edit on 11-7-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
HERE IS AN ARTIST RENDERING.

And it looks like a BULL, not an OWL.

I looked on the page, and there was an OWL, but the one with the BULL is the one that requires the babies offering? Or am I wrong? Just look at the picture.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
April 19th is my birthday - it troubles me that something awful seems to happen regularly year after year on that date.

Waco
Oklahoma bombing
etc...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
April 19-20: Feast of Moloch

April 19/20 is the day of the Feast of Moloch, the owl-headed Canaanite god that demands the sacrifice of living infants. This is the god worshiped at the Bohemian Grove festivals.

A few of the events that have happened on this date:

-Hitler born
-Ratzinger made pope
-Waco
-Oklahoma bombings
-Columbine killings

You may be able to identify more.

Notice the theme of "sacrifice of children," especially in the last three. The illuminati grow more brazen.

Wonder what they have in store for us this year?

[edit on 4/8/09 by silent thunder]

I would go as far to say ALL those events have "sacrifice of children" themes.

Many who fought in the early American wars were children or considered by today's standards as children.

-Hitler born
Up to the end of the war Hitler had the Hitler Youth to defend Berlin from the advancing Allies.

-Ratzinger made pope
Accusations are being made against the Pope of covering up or dismissing without investigation complaints of priest sexual abuse scandals.

-Waco
+
-Oklahoma bombings
+
-Columbine killings
Children were the victims of these events

Now with the BP oil disaster, it's the ultimate event for the theme of "sacrifice of children" since it's effects will be experienced by the children of many generations into the future.

This does seems troubling...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
my youngest daughter's birthday is 19th of april lol

we always say she has a demonic streak to her

also made me chuckle that on my 6 year olds birthday (26th august) Pope John Paul I was elected, so the past 2 popes were both elected on my kids birthdays

i am really interested in finding out more about moloch and the other important illuminati dates, but the first link that pops up is ats, any ideas?

[edit on 25-8-2010 by DeadpoolPete]

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Bump for anticipation of some kind of global cataclysm. T Minus 6 months to Elenin by the way...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has much significance really.

You can make a list of all the terrible things that have happened on the 19th and 20th of April since the beginning of known records, but you are therefore obviously excluding a larger proportion of terrible things that happen on every other day of the year.

If you want to be specific regarding the killing of children, then this sprang to mind, which happened in September 2004, and is arguable not related to any conspiracy theories (that I am aware of).

en.wikipedia.org... nd_demands

Obviously we don't know about all the rituals that take place in secret and don't get any publicity.

Also, in my brief search to refresh my mind on Bohemian Grove, there doesn't seem to be any references to these specific dates, it appears that known rituals happen in July and later in the year. Do you have any references that link it with this date?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
A "Happy Anniversary" bump.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join