It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19-20: Feast of Moloch, important illuminati date coming up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xenanz

Spam much?
Now where's my big April 19th Kaboom!?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Bump for the month. And Should we expect a North Korean something or another within this time-frame?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Who knows what will happen in the future. Even though I'm a skeptic when it comes to conspiracies. I would love to see what people think about this.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Well, things seem to be ramping up...
Sleep with one eye open.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
April 19-20: Feast of Moloch

April 19/20 is the day of the Feast of Moloch, the owl-headed Canaanite god that demands the sacrifice of living infants. This is the god worshiped at the Bohemian Grove festivals.

A few of the events that have happened on this date:

-US revolutionary war begun
-Hitler born
-Ratzinger made pope
-Waco
-Oklahoma bombings
-Columbine killings

You may be able to identify more.

Notice the theme of "sacrifice of children," especially in the last three. The illuminati grow more brazen.

Wonder what they have in store for us this year?

[edit on 4/8/09 by silent thunder]

reply to post by silent thunder

You wrote that in 2009. Seems they have a lot in store for us this year as well.

Boston marathon
Waco fertilizer plant explosion

What's next?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The bp oilspill happened on 4/20 as well.( Earth Day)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And here we have the Boston bombings and the fire in West.

Eventful start to feast of moloch.
edit on 18-4-2013 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
One thing to add that may or may not mean anything to any one.

April 19th (sunset Friday) - April 20th (sunset Saturday) is the Sabbath of the Eternal.

This year God commanded His church to fast on this day (April 19th-20th), the Sabbath.

Knowing this to be the "Day of the Lord" (Pentecost-Pentecost) and knowing what is about to come upon the Earth, I find it awesome that God's prophets commanded a Holy "fast" unto God during the same 24 hours that Satan has commanded a "feast" unto him by his servants (Bohemian Grove, Baal worship, Feast of Moloch).

It is simply another way God is creating a total contrast beween His people and those who obey Satan. While the "cabal" is sacrificing innocents unto their god in honor of Satan's "feast", God's people are humbling themselves through a commanded "fast" so that more people can be delivered from the destruction about to be unleashed upon all the Earth.

Awesome.

God Bless,
edit on 18-4-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hrmmmm... Very interesting post OP~ Moloch huh..... I can see why you posted this... If something goes awry tomorrow maybe it's best to start our own summoning I present to you our Guarding and Defender~

And After which we will~

In all honesty and jokes aside I hope everything goes smoothly this weekend..... Something is off... And it's no bueno~

Stay safe everyone!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Happy Day. What's going on in the world today. And there's tomorrow to look forward to as well...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmmm. Did someone say 'sleep with one eye open tonight'?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm actually looking forward to Hitlers Birthday tomorrow. I'd make a factual thread about the good things Hitler did but Springer would have a cow.

Facts are Hitler no matter the monster he became did do some good things for Germany and he did love his people and was a patriot to them - before he became a monster. This is a fact even Springer can't cover up and hide. ( he has a thread detailing how it's not proper to talk about Hitler as anything but a monster - I disagree)

My point - what does everyone tell you at a funeral? They say, don't remember the bad things the person did, remember the good things. Why is this important in Hitlers case? Well for one, it puts Hitlers life into a more proper and factual historical context. It teaches us the motivations behind the man that lead to his downfall. And , it's the right thing to do. You can't claim he was all monster all his life when it's not true. It's wrong to ignore the good things he did as if he never did any good thing. That's akin to propaganda. That's denying ignorance.

I am not a white supremacist, nor a racist in any way. I look at this purely from a historical context. There are those who would have one believe Martian Luther King was a saint. Even his own people did not agree always. A favorite black poet of mine named C.E. Cannon wrote a book of poems published by the Broadside Press called St. Nigger. www.amazon.com...=la_B001KMHBLS_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366400740&sr=1-1 The cover shows MLK about to get hit with a bullet to the head ( at least on my original 1972 copy) . The poems are about how many in the black community saw how MLK's policies were causing more harm to the black communities than good. They feel this is why he was killed.
edit on 19-4-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

top topics

<< 1   >>

join