It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrical Engineer expects entire global electrical system to collapse!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Forgetting all external factors, whatever they may be, this has been known for some time. I read an article that talks about it (will post once I find it).

The infrastructure of the entire country, indeed the world, is outdated and excessively used. A lot of the grid is run at at 90% though no one is told. All the technology is at least 50 yrs old (parts are much older), and because of our just in time mentality, and cut backs, back up transformers and replacement parts are minimal if non-existent. The cost of making transformers is negligible as compared to the effect on the grid of not having them. Yet, none are being made. (will post link to this when I find it).

Add to it the lack of people, properly trained to manufacture these, and you have a major problem. Magnetic effects, disasters, terrorism, etc. or any event of significance, will send us back to the 1800's.

As I see it, there are 2 emerging markets
1. Water
2. Power Source
3. Food (seeds)

Water Production and water filtration will be the key challenge we face, especially with droughts throughout the world.

So if you have a desalination/water generation plan, invention, business - it will be a boon in a few short years (2010).

Power source - The cost of producing and distributing power (shy of a catastrophic event on the grid) will force people to seek alternative power sources. We've seen it with Solar panels, windmills, now it's going to be at the consumer level. High Efficiency, hybrid generators (battery, fuel, solar, etc) will be a huge invention/investment.

Food - Genetically modified foods, ethenol production, money/credit shortage are causing significant pain for the farmers in the US. We will see this starting late this summer. The planting season is under way, and farmers in America are not getting the much needed money to buy seeds, fertilizer, manpower. The result is that many have not planted (also b/c of weather) and have no prospect of getting the money to plant their crops. Which means that come harvest time, there will be no food. Seeds (non-GMO) will be the best investment for the long term. Especially since food production and shipment of materials is almost at a standstill.

I know some of this was off topic, but I think it's relevant.

Once you add, Solar events, which are predicted, we have major problems with power generation.

Any other event, terrorism, natural disasters, false flag or just general wear and tear will only cause more panic, fear, and pain (even death)

Bottom line is - Store water, store food and buy a propane generator with 2-3 propane tanks.

I'll post the links once I find them.

Great post btw, we need more awareness of this issue.
S&F

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think it's hard to say exactly what kind of change will come about in the next 3-4 years, although it's definitely becoming more evident that this is an important date..
The Mayan Calendar and other ancient civilizations pointed towards this date, saturation of technology, current events, solar alignments - all pointing towards 2012.

I found a good documentary on some of the big researchers of 2012 (Graham Hancock, Daniel Pinchbeck etc) -
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by alchemistic]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I have seen many documentaries covering the 2012 subject. Maybe one of the reasons it is not reported by MSM is because it would create global panic and they know that. Perhaps they would lose control by reporting on such things.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nwosigns

...some good information there!

like i mentioned, check out this thread relating to (upcoming) solar events/cycles and a possible coming disaster:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

in my latest post there, i linked to an article that ties solar flares to a system collapse...
www.examiner.com...

...great info for the thread, but bad news for us!

[edit on 7-4-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If ats can find fossil's on mar's..well it's user's..

I am sure Some user here can find ONE dang picture of this Cloud .

Becouse if the power company's know about it a telescope had to see it.

And a picture has to exist.

And let's face it..Everything is on the net somewhere.

FIND ME THE PICTURE AS PROOF!!!!!

or my BS flag is raised....

My brother in law work's for The electric company here for over 25 years...He is laughing his butt off at this thread.

Becouse everyone is jumping on this lady's bandwagon...with absolutely no proof other than a good story.

if it's true picture's exist.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think I read some other links, but here goes:

www.crawford2000.co.uk...

www.divinecosmos.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

it's rather difficult to take a picture of an electromagnetic force, especially in the "void" of space...

i'm sure science has proved that charged particles exist in our universe, though...

i recommend watching this video about our Electric Universe for more information!

video.google.com...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

I've found mentioning dates and predictions to people will usually turn most of them off who are not into their conspiracies - history is rife with false predictions, and that makes it hard for people who aren't aware of what's going on around them to piece things together..

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
www.associatedcontent.com...
Chaos Cloud to Hit in 2014

Okay, so we know that space is a dangerous place. The universe is filled with balls of gas, meteors, comets, sudden explosions, and etcetera. But on April 6, 2005 by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, astronomers detected something so shocking… something they have named a “chaos cloud”. The Chaos Cloud is a mass that appears to dissolve everything that gets in its path including planets, asteroids, and stars. Astronomers seemed to have been scared stiff when they discovered that this cloud is headed directly toward Earth. Over ten million miles wide and detected to be the likeness of an acid nebula, astronomers have estimated it’s arrival to Earth at 9:15 a.m. EDT on June 1, 2014. As of right now there is not much information being released about this so called Chaos Cloud, some people believe it only to be a theory, others believe it to be fact because it is written about in their favorite science news column.

Still nasa has never conformed the story ..
ThE lady is feeding BS to everyone..based on that story above.

to spread fear panic ect.....who know's it make's it happy idk lol

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

well, what's your own rational logic tell you? do you have to have an "official" government organization tell you something in order for you to believe it??

the government doesn't say much at all, especially anything that goes against its agenda...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Also anyone who believes that this story may be credible, should do some background research on project camelot - especially listen to the radio shows. I'm not saying that it's not credible, it's just good to know what kind of people are presenting this story...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

One of the theories explained in detail in the article I listed is that the galactic center has gamma rays much to powerful for earth and life to handle. Can you take pictures of gamma rays? I am not sure but I highly doubt it. Can't take pictures of radio waves.....

Another thought that comes to mind and could be completely off is, the mind operates on gamma rays according to what I understand among others. Correct me if I'm wrong but if the brain operates on such frequencies and we are exposed to such a high power of them maybe that is a possible explanation for enlightenment or maybe it will just fry us. I don't really know but I really think with all my skepticism's that something will happen on 2012.

Just hope it's something good.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

If you have done your research the earths magnetic poles shift occurs around the next 2-4 years at that time transformers all over the globe will be at the mercy of the suns energy both its southern and northern polarity's.... what this means is all power on the planet must be literally TURNED OFF.

The reason this has significant attention is that the earths magnetic poles protect us from the damaging cosmic rays from the sun that would normally harm our electronics and power generating facility's... think E M P .... Yes only Faraday caged technology will not be effected and even then if a solar flare hits during this period with enough size and magnitude... it is powerful enough even that cant protect what is inside the cage... So we will literally be back to the dark ages if we don't turn off our power all together... Cars... they should not be effected as much but still have the possibility of being effected but this is unlikely to harm cars due to the fact that metal is all around the electronic equipment similar to how a Faraday cage works...

Just my 2 cents...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Safandjaro

thats correct...god help us all!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

well has anyone noticed all the Alien topics in MSM and movies recently?... music videos of alien invasions and comets, movies about alien invasions or ascension to new dimensions, adverts with aliens in.. anyone think they are subliminally preparing us?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So this is great news. No electricity could only mean one thing here on ATS. NO MORE INTERNET. NO MORE ATS. And don't expect to carry it with you because all satellites will be destroyed. It creeps closer altering the magnetic poles. The planet of the crossing will destroy the world.

Not much of a God huh? . . . because I thought that was the point of "THE BOOK". God destroys the world. Nice book cover for Left Behind: Book 1 by the way. God saves the chosen ones. Really cool because your not one of the chosen ones. Beg for mercy and kick down the doors to your worship. You still have time to dig your hole.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

It is highly likely subliminals are still in use and the method is much more fine tuned in that we might not notice them at all compared to years ago. I must admit I wondered the same thing with the movie Knowing.

I have done my research about project blue beam and a holographic alien invasion or christ's second coming. I really don't know if something like that would realistically happen. I think we have the technology but I feel like project blue beam and such is me getting a little too deep into conspiracies. I have to have some healthy skepticism and project blue beam helps it show.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Safandjaro
In the year 2012 massive solar outbursts will reach the earth and their electromagnetic radiation will destroy all transformers in the world. At the same time the earth is starting it's polar swift which creates massive eartquakes and tsunami's. The NWO order is beaming their alien invasion in the sky which is saturated with chemtrails. While staging a fake second coming of Christ the Anti-Christ is trying to verichip the people who are not killed by the disasters of the galactic alignment, raptured by God or ascended to the fourth dimension. At the same time the real Jesus tries to manouvre his heavenly clouds through alien war fleets and meteor showers. More trouble as satan opens the gates of hell in the centre of the earth which immidiately is flooded by the tsunamies of the polar shift.
Oh what a mess in this time of tribulation, all those prophecies we are all gonna die!!!

What is the Mcguffin, the beginning. How do we know it's starting.

Ed Dames believes it will be a solar flare, or "kill shot".

PC, yours truly, believes it will be a tsunami with a 50 foot wave surge

G Noory says maybe an asteroid

Eric Julian thought it would be a comet

Alex Jones seems to feel that it will be the bird flu and martial law

Some say planet X.

A btw, what do you think happened to the planet between mars and jupiter.
If you believe there ever was a planet there. Whar happened to the surface water on mars?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I no longer discuss this topic for various reasons but have taken what I believe are the steps necessary to survive the 'crisis'.

I've been getting ready for this for 3 years now and have done the following:

Bought land in the 'mountains' with good soil and established an organic self-sufficient farm with clean, fresh, potable water.

Loaded up on weapons and ammunition and other survivor gear.

I won't be in Florida but somewhere far away from the cities.

Established an alternative energy grid for the compound.

Located nearby caves to retreat to when necessary for an 'extended' stay when/if necessary.

So called VIP's have their reservations for the underground tunnels in place the world over. You weren't invited I suppose.

I will have food and water preserved in jars and other containers for long term storage.

Loaded up on the various 'seeds' of life (must be air-sealed for long term)for replanting after the 'event'. Much of the world's life on land and sea will 'likely' perish.

I like some of the well meaning folks here on ATS and would like for them to survive.

You still have time to prepare.

I believe those that are meant to survive will survive and many that assume they will survive and are unworthy will perish along with the unprepared.

Don't panic; all you can do is to prepare for the worst.

The above preparations and precautions are a good idea even without a cosmic event. When the populations of the nations learn what the NWO has in store for them, they will take these precautions regardless.

Peace Brethren.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Solar acivity peaks and ebbs in 11 year cycles. The next peak will occur in 2012. If a coronal mass ejection hits Earth at either of the two equinoxes, when the planet's magnetic field is opposed to the flow, a massive direct current will be induced throughout our national power grids.
Within minutes, transformers will be melted and widespread blackouts will occur. Circuit breakers are useless against an induced current.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join