It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look at this scenario pls, what do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
pls look at this scenario and tell me what you think. It's a well known scenario in a lot of European countries, but I picked one in paticular just to make sure that what I write is correct. I didn't put any names in it because I just want you to consider the scenario itsself and not the independent motives of persons.

There is a country, ruled by a government, with a royal familly that in the opinions of the people is only there for the "beauty" of it. It is known that several elites of this country are always present at the Bilderberg meetings.
Now when you look at it's politics then I notice that, up untill 10 years ago, a lot of the higher politicians names came up in Bilderberg lists. They ruled this country with ferm hand and kep things strict and in control.
Then something happened:
A new generation of politicians came, none of them "elite". To a lot of people they just look like morons that have no idea what they are doing. The last 5 years this country struggles to make a decent government, one politician after the other quit or is forced to quit, one scandal after the other...
Of course it got worse when this global crisis started. The prime minister didn't even want the job in the first place, all who went before him didn't want it for another run. But someone's gotto do it.
With the bank crisis, there are chairmen of banks who suddenly set a step aside, they take a bonus and leave. These men are also listed on the Bilderberg meeting lists.

My question is, why do these men, the ones that are certain to be bilderberg members, who where once on top of this country, why do they suddenly set a step aside, why aren't they in the political scene anymore? Did they set this country up to fail 10 years ago?

theories pls

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi,

I dont know what country you are talking about.. Im gonna guess its UK.. and im gonna guess the Bilderbergers ones didnt left.. they just command the puppet ones..

Talking about Europe, im from Portugal and im really glad that we have a (at least publically) courageous government that went with many needed, but not liked reforms, and that doesnt show fear from whats to come.. Even the opposition (internally of course) fear the non recandidature of the current government.. it would be really catasthrophic..

Despite all the doom and gloom, im quite confident, not in the world, but in my small country
.. Being that we never assumed a big position in the modern world (in past times it was different), the "fall" will not be as high as in other places.

Back to your question, i really fear the consequences in mainly UK, as it is more related to USA then rest of europe

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
To be honest, I'd feel much more comfortable remarking on this if you were open enough to actually come out and say which country you have in mind.

It could be applicable to Britain, however "the prime minister didn't even want the job in the first place, all who went before him didn't want it for another run" this isn't true of Britain given Blair's reluctance to hand over the reins to Brown became a protracted political soap opera. Brown was more than eager for the job and Blair dragged-out his leaving as long as possible.

Which, with all due respect, suggests to me that if you are talking about Britain, then if you're off the mark with this, then what else are you off the mark with?

I don't know why you're being so coy with the name of the country in question. It's not as if any heads of state post here and will U2U the moderators with claims of bullying!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The country is not the point. In fact it could be several countries. It's only about this scenario I presented...
Like I said, if I name the country or persons by name then there will be people who will discuss the personal agenda's of these people and the point of this topic will be lost.
Maybe I should've added this question in my main post: is this an opcoming scenario in Europe over the next years?

I'm merely trying to find out if other people with knowledge of european politics have noticed this and have come to similar conclusions then I did. (I did some homework but I'm not an expert on this subject)

but if it makes you feel any more comfortable, it's not about the UK at all...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by GypsK]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
The country is not the point. In fact it could be several countries. It's only about this scenario I presented...
Like I said, if I name the country or persons by name then there will be people who will discuss the personal agenda's of these people and the point of this topic will be lost.

Maybe so, but it would be also be helpful if other people want to formulate their own analysis as to whether the scenario that you're claiming is similarly understood by others or it's your own perspective. At the moment, it's difficult to say anything.

To be honest, I find the fact that you won't name the country or countries a little bizarre. I don't feel any more comfortable for knowing it's not Britain as my discomfort wasn't due to the fact it might have been about Britain. It was more due to the vagueness of your posting.

I'm not sure whether you can appreciate that you're hamstringing your own thread here. Picao84 - a Portuguese poster who is presumably familiar with the politics of their own country and therefore also ruled out Portugal - took a guess that it was about the UK and made a couple of points about the UK. Your intentional coyness has ensured that 2 posters on this thread - and the only two posters aside from yourself - weren't able to contribute to your thread in the way you'd have liked.

Bizarre.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

there is nothing weird or "bizar" about my original post. It's a scenario, nothing more, do you need further explenation with that?

and like I said two times already, ITS A SCENARIO so I'm NOT naming anyone here.
If that bothers you that much then you should just look the other way and ignore this thread.

If others like to contribute, pls do so
if not then the thread dies here. period.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If it is the UK, don't worry, the Bilderbergers are still there. Ken Clarke is in the shadow cabinet, I think he's on the Bilderberg steering commitee. Ed Balls, secretary of state for children and families went to the 2006 Bilderberg, as did George Osbourne, Shadow Chancellor. Peter Mandelson, another Bilderberger, has returned to the cabinet.

All of these people have registered attendance at Bilderberg conferences in the register of member's interests, as they are required to do. So, no need for uncorroborated stories and gossip in their case.

Ha! Just noticed the OP has said it wasn't the UK. Oh well. . .

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Osmoses]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
With or without intent you have depicted what is happening right now in Belgium.
Check the political mess this country is in.
So often we don’t look closely enough on what is happening in small country.
It is not UK for sure, because there the Royal have some power not legislative but some power any way.

Kacou

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
With or without intent you have depicted what is happening right now in Belgium.
Check the political mess this country is in.
So often we don’t look closely enough on what is happening in small country.
It is not UK for sure, because there the Royal have some power not legislative but some power any way.

Kacou

good point

so, do you think the smaller countries are being set up to fail in the near future?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses

Ha! Just noticed the OP has said it wasn't the UK. Oh well. . .

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Osmoses]

lol, wel thanks for the reaction anywayz

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am not very versed in European politics so the particulars are not important to me. Your theory makes sense to me. If the nation was once clearly under control of these "elite" and so called expert people and over time transitioned to less experienced people, it would seem something is up.

Of course the plan of these people is control and we all know that the "people" often will beg for control after a crisis........your theory makes sense to me.

I must admit over the past year I have made a concerted effort to change what I feel is one of the biggest shortcomings in Americans.......paying little attention to anything or anywhere but the US. If we don't start opening up to the rest of the world and see what is happening all over the globe, we will continue to live in this silly red white and blue bubble that is soon to burst. red

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

with so many countries it's pretty hard to keep up to date with the whole of Europe. Even the people here, or most of them, aren't aware of what is going on the political stage and certainly not what's behind it. The last couple of years there seems to be more awarenes though. I guess that Internet has much to do with that
But conspiracies, lets face it, for most europeans that are things that only happen in America, lol

new topics

top topics

join