It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: FEMA camps debunked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I love how when people dont get the answers they want they automatically scream for the head of the people reporting. Never taking into account that just possibly they were wrong. People are so arrogant in their assumptions and ideas that they forget to be objective, and that undermines the cause.

Do i think FEMA "concentration camps" are real, i dunno. Do i think FEMA camps are real, of course.

But i know one thing, im not gonna be the guy on one thread praising someone like glenn beck for doing a show on something im interested in and then turn around and throw them under the bus just because i dont get the answer that I WANT.

ok, my rant is over

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeah dude, aren't you in another country??
Also ceck it you go first, call me and let me know how it is then I will join you.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I totally agree with you. I am glad Glenn Beck did his show as we can all be less paranoid for now. But, that doesn't mean that FEMA camps aren't real as we know that they are. Whether they are concentration camps or not taht is another question.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

Yeah mate I'm Australian, is that a problem? just because I'm not American doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion.

Now you might have heard about the bush fires and floods that hit half the east coast of Australia?

Australia doesn't have any dedicated facilities like America does (FEMA camps) but the same principles are applied, some people were living in tents on an oval! At least you'd get a bed in a FEMA camp.

So it doesn't matter what country you're in, disasters happen everywhere, have a look at what Italy's emergency services are doing with all the displaced people there.

The problem is FEMA copped a bad wrap at how they handled the Katrina disaster and fair enough too. So the government makes amends for it by preparing themselves for the next inevitable disaster and what happens? They again cop a bad wrap because fear mongers like Alex Jones sprout rubbish and lies about what they're doing.

They can't win.

[edit on 7/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And the perpetual madness continues...

So, we have NO EVIDENCE from any source that any of these sites are intended to be used for the killing of people.

We have NO EVIDENCE from any leaks or "people with a conscience" (come on, there would be many people involved in this plan if it were true, and at least a few of them would have broken the story).

We have the common sense of hundreds of posters pointing out that FEMA are charged with providing facilities for the safety of the people in emergency situations.

And then, we have the EVIDENCE of what the site actually is, from within, without secrecy or control.

And people STILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH!

Get a grip guys.

The FEMA sites are and always were facilities to deal with a national emergency, for treatment, evacuation, and housing for the people, and likely for support of infrastructure in a regional disaster.
Just as the EVIDENCE has suggested all along.
Just as those with intelligence have been saying all along.

There is no story here.
And I thank this guy for finally showing all you fanatical believers in this insanity that you were WRONG!

I hope these videos stick around, ready for the next "FEMA/OMGTHEYGONNAKILLUSALL/ENSLAVEMENTOFTHEPEOPLE" thread.

Alex Jones proven ABSOLUTELY WRONG yet again, big surprise there huh?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You have an opinion and your entitled to it, and so am I.

What words are used or not used is as relevant as the lies that
were used to make the congress critters sign the bailout bill
without reading the damn thing.

If you cannot admit Operation Northwoods happened, or Rex 84,
or Garden Plot, then you can keep living in your blind optimism.

What the rest of us do, we are FREE to do as it is our right as
long as it does not infringe on yours.

A 2nd civil war is coming and I am not going to be part of it,
if ppl keep sticking their head in the sand they are going to
be blindsided by it.

Good Luck with that.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hey, putting people in a place with barbed wire facing in with lookout towers, pulling up in army trucks and rounding people up at the point of a gun --

this is not for anybody's safety. This is tyranny on steroids.

Maybe you will feel "safe" in one of those places. I would rather be dead than go to one.

Yes, they are planning to kill us all. They are not shy about their desire to see us dead. One of Obama's people was recently crying the blues that if we don't stop global warming and reduce the world's population that the sky will fall and Mother Earth will die.

This is standard propaganda drummed into the heads of every school child in the government schools. It's all over the controlled media. We have been soft-killed through war, the vaccines, the fluoride in the water, the GMO food, the chemtrails. People are dying of cancer, 1 in 100 children are autistic, and those who are not dead are sick and weak and addle-brained.

CPS grabs kids each year, millions of them, and most of them end up in horrid situations being abused and drugged, and many of these die or disappear also.

Abortion kills 1.5 million American babies a year. People go into hospitals with a slight illness and end up dead from the "treatment" -- and older people are euthanized, starved and thirsted to death all over the country.

China has a one-child policy, and forced abortion.

African men and women are being innoculated with HIV and other things that make women sterile, or miscarry their babies.

Watch Alex's documentary on-line, Endgame.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

yeah were out to get the african american men and women........your fricken kidding right? thats the most outrageous claim ive heard

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I thought Glen Peck just proved the existence of these camps???

Gotta love that PECK...what a patriotic!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And still not a bit of evidense no pictures. Well zip and the crackheads still believe in FEMA camps. Whats that tell ya???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join