It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: FEMA camps debunked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Glenn Beck: FEMA camps debunked

www.glennbeck.com

When I got to work the following day and we were supposed to have it on the TV show, I realized that we didn't have any film, we didn't have any pictures. And I said, no, no, no, no, no, it can't be just one man's opinion. I want pictures. I want proof. If they exist, I want pictures. If they don't exist, I want to know what those pictures that you see on the Internet actually are. That's when we called Jim Meigs, Popular Mechanics. He is with us now. Hi, Jim.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
basically he is saying their is no fema camp's.

And all conspiracy nut's have watched red dawn the movie to much.

can we let the fema camp's story's stop now...it scare's me lol

www.glennbeck.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-4-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They pick the WORST examples to debunk!!!

AMTRAC repair shoppes??? They probably went to one and said it was a supposed camp. We got ripped.

# glenn beck in his #ing face.
if you know anything about that pop tart, you know he is a loser.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
THis has been a "work" from the word go.
He's just pumping up bs to get viewers. I doubt anyone "threatened" him either, this is even stupider than Geraldo Rivera's "solo" canoe trip across the Judson a few years ago. Complete with his brother Craig filming him...in the same canoe.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Make that "Hudson".

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
is this a real surprise?? a mouth peice for a major corporate media outlet would never ever expose the truth.... his"debunking" efforts were half-assed and i belive may prompt more people to do their own research and find the truth through the multitude of documents like the civilian inmate work programs....im disappointed so many people in the movement fell for beck eluding that he was going to confirm the FEMA camps, especially when he backtracked on it the very same day

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I watched his show just to see what he had to say. That last part where he says if they are real I will tell you... then he looks left briefly. Just like people that are lying do. You know I used to like Glenn and his show alot- I sent him an email when he was still over at cnn and told him his head was getting too big.

Do Fema camps exist? I don't know, but if I had the budget Fox has I would have done alot more.

I want to know from Glenn whatever happened to that report that he was going to do "live" from the boarder?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Is it any suprise that the Rockerfeller owned Popular Mechanics came to this conclusion?

What business does PM even have 'reporting' on this topic, anyways? Tell me about a jumbo jet or something, geez.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
here's the video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It seems as if they now have oved from dividing us politicially
To now to dividing people with conspiracies
Fox is playing games
getting people agitated to how they want so they can usher someone else in after enough people realize whatsup with obama..
same thing CNN and bunch did with Bush...eventually people seemed to switch over from FOX to CNN...
same channel...same game...same people....same thing
There just going to get deeper and deeper with the side playing...

Im waiting for the day when they say "We cant debunk this conspiracy...this is whats happening"....and then wind up giving a spun version of whats going on or possibly and 3rd view to the conspiracy just so viewers can feel as if the media is doing justice and really telling them the truth

I dont believe Beck.....but I did watch out of curiousity just to see what was said..needless to say I wasnt suprised
Does anyone else get this intuition or feeling that they can totally tell when there being bs'ed on tv?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
THis has been a "work" from the word go.
He's just pumping up bs to get viewers. I doubt anyone "threatened" him either, this is even stupider than Geraldo Rivera's "solo" canoe trip across the Judson a few years ago. Complete with his brother Craig filming him...in the same canoe.

Now he can debunk this:

HR 645 - minimum of 6 FEMA camps to be built on military bases

And yes, LOC.GOV is the real government site.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The Glenn Beck show is like a disinformation primer

This was text book from introduction of the voice of authority(Popular Mechanics) and setting them up as the bastion of truth(they are the people who debunked the 911 conspiracy)...really, they did? I know they tried to obfuscate the evidence, but technically that is not debunking something

Beck then touts himself as the gate keeper of reality with "...if they're real I will tell you"...Please oh great one give us the knowledge we seek!

Some how the Popular Mechanics(PM) guy equates the fact that the facility being a former train repair depot some how means it cannot be used for detaining people?...geez with a train line near by I would think it facilitates the rounding up process quite effectively

Then PM guy states that the turnstiles were for the Amtrack employees to clock into work each day? wow they must have been a motivated group !

They were so enthusiastic about the time clock, that they needed to be separated by steel bars ! that is awesome American work ethic ! although the fact that they worked for Amtrack, Americas least successful subsidy( no profit in 40 years of existence), makes me doubtful

They casually mention the fact that these camps have been popping us since the mid 90's as some type of assurance against them being used to detain people. (1993 Waco, 1995 Oklahoma City) this fact seems more like evidence for the positive not the negative

Then finally Beck decides to attack the source of the video and associate her with terrorists, classic ad hominem work

I can only speculate on the purpose of these facilities, but just the fact that the are being memed as "camps"(hey everybody we're going to camp!) seems like operation terminology

They seem like a natural extension of the tent cities. California moving people to camps for their own safety... and that is the red flag when ever a government is promising safety or security they usually ask for some freedom in return

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Wait a minute ....

Here we have a thread in which he is quoted as saying that FEMA camps are real.

Here we have a thread saying that Glenn Beck was threatened over exposing FEMA camps.

So now we have a thread saying Glenn Beck has debunked the camps ... and this is just a few days after those other threads?

I'm getting all
with this.

[edit on 4/7/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Now he can debunk this:

HR 645 - minimum of 6 FEMA camps to be built on military bases

And yes, LOC.GOV is the real government site.

Can you find the word 'concentration' in there?

No.

These places do exist, there is a thread here on ATS from someone who visited a FEMA camp after Katrina hit. He took photos and everything.

You and everyone else who thinks these are for nefarious purposes have missed the point by a HUGE margin

You will be thankful for these places if some natural disaster happens and you lose your home.

[edit on 7/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMaster
I watched his show just to see what he had to say. That last part where he says if they are real I will tell you... then he looks left briefly. Just like people that are lying do. You know I used to like Glenn and his show alot- I sent him an email when he was still over at cnn and told him his head was getting too big.

Do Fema camps exist? I don't know, but if I had the budget Fox has I would have done alot more.

I want to know from Glenn whatever happened to that report that he was going to do "live" from the boarder?

FOX NEWS has become the american national enquirer, or englands the sun...entertaining, but skeptical as a new source. and yes, to me anyway, that glen beck guy has gone over the edge. he's like a self-serious monty python show, but he's trying to sound credible. sorry, and no disrespect to my brit friends across the pond. and no..i'm NOT the only american that DOESN'T CHEER FOR MAN. U. in football

[edit on 7-4-2009 by jimmyx]

[edit on 7-4-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Seems to me I heard Glenn asking for "help" in one of his videos.

They're "making him say this".

No conspiracy there. He's stuck now. He rattled too many cages too hard and now he has the wrath of NWO henchmen ordering him to do pansie little FEMA camp debunking with Hurst Corp. Stooges.

Hurst made it's enormous sums of money on the early 1900's by printing rags like we have today called Star Mag., National Enquirer types.

His daughter (Patti Hurst) was kidnapped by the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Org.) 'brainwashed' and made to rob a bank... etc... then captured and held in Santa Rita CA Women Correctional Inst. if I remember correctly.

Otherwise, low profile scum bags that print just about every glossy, mind-numbing magazine on the newsstands today. I think Hurst Corp. won the peabody award in journalism no joke on April 1st... LOL numbers have meaning.

This whole story just wreaks of 'yellow journalism'. It's almost funny watching The Glenn Beck get beaten down by the schoolyard kid that no doubt had his glasses stomped countless times (and rightfully so).

The Glenn Beck bit off more than he could chew. Th O'Reilly has too... Soon, they will all be mute.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
FOX NEWS has become the american national enquirer, or englands the sun...entertaining, but skeptical as a new source.

The very same thing can be said of MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, and See BS .. oooops .. I mean CBS.
And the same thing can be said of their magazine 'news' outlets such as Newsweek, etc.

The only thing I've seen lately that is even close to being balanced is US World and News Report. (I think that was the title). It was very good. (Watch it go bankrupt because it doesn't have an agenda and therefore doesn't have any financial backers).

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You will be thankful for these places if some natural disaster happens and you lose your home.

[edit on 7/4/09 by Chadwickus]

No.

You won't be thankful.

They will be run like jails. If you have ever been to a gov't run facility...

They tell you when to eat, what to eat, when to sleep, when to socialize (and if you don't socialize you will be watched more closely. Treated more harshly.

More importantly, you will NOT be released until they tell you. And you will go where they tell you.

Disobedience is not tolerated because that could very well start a riot and that's grief for them. Their mandate is to avoid conflict at all costs and if that means zip tie your hands and removal so much the better for an example to others.

The only thankful thing would be you when they carry someone else off. And it's not you. Hoping for change... Hoping that you get released to an area that will accept you if the camps ever need to be populated.

No. There is NO genuine thankful in that scenario except it's ending.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
And yet still another FEMA camp thread with no pictures. Why you ask?? The same reason I didn't take any pictures of the ones in Michigan and Indiana. THEY DON'T EXIST!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Well if you believe that, that's cool mate... I didn't know you could take photos in jail then leave to share with the world...

Hey, did you know there are detention centres, built for illegal immigrants that actually let them walk out the front gate?

Even some of the Internment camps for the Japanese Americans during WW2 had this policy.

I love how people claim these FEMA camps are going to be like prisons, yet look nothing like a prison, you expect to keep thousands of people locked up against their will by building a 6 foot high fence around them?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join