It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S concentration camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I found a good site worth reading. Especially for those who live in America.

"Oh, ALL OF US in the CIA know ALL ABOUT the concentration camps in America and their purpose! We ALL KNOW that their purpose is to TERMINATE 'RESISTERS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER' UNDER MARTIAL LAW!" - Michael Maholy, 20 years Naval Intelligence/CIA under BUSH SR) Former Inspector for Joint Chiefs of Staff explains how U.S. Citizens will be rounded up and sent to death camps. The plans and camps mirror Hitler's SS plans and implementations,

The link

NOTE 90% source data used on this site comes from official government sources
this is not 'conspiracy theory' it's simply factual evidence of collusion.

There are links form sources that talk about this and pictures from the camps.

And this:

By Adam Brookes, BBC Pentagon correspondent A newly declassified document gives a fascinating glimpse into the US military's plans for "information operations" - from psychological operations, to attacks on hostile computer networks. The document says information is "critical to military success"

The link

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by defiler

So again, we are expected to just accept the words of a "Mr. Sea" as though he is real?

Question...
If he does exist, and he wanted to remain anonymous (presumably for the protection of himself and his family) why would he then go on to give so much information about his duties, military history, medals and so on? That's enough to find out who he is right there!

Sorry, but I'm calling BS on this one.
Not only is it yet another unreliable source, it's just repeating what others have been saying, no further elaboration, no additional evidence of any kind.

Just because another person believes it, doesn't make it true.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How about 1 picture or location. ?? Don't bother looking in the midwest it's pretty much been proven BS.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
All of the pictures are from midwest ?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

It is an interesting site, and I will bookmark it. I have stated previously that there are many bases and sites around the US that can house US citizens. Whether or not there will be concentration camps is another thing, but with the release of the recent memos about the Bush Administration deep sixing the First and Fourth Amendments and the Cheney assassination squads, I would definitely keep following this story.

This is turning out to not be a tin foil conspiracy, but a possible truth. That is very scary, and this should all be looked at in a new and serious light. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well if any of you doubt the fact that there are muiltiple FEMA camps in multiple different locations all accross the US, then I suggest you just do a quick google search and you will most certainly find them.

Credible source or not, we do know that these things exist, we simply don't know what they intend to do with these facilities once activated. I would like to think they are simply what they say they are. Emergency facilities for citizens in a time of crisis.

However I am a little more paranoid than that for obvious reasons. I don't really think this source is from the "government" the documents that were leaked do speak of the internet plans they have, which we've been seeing in the MSM lately anyway.

Interesting stuff, but we do need some new evidence/disclosure on the matter for it to be significant.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

This bit made me laugh:

FEMA ordered 107,200 'AutoMax' prison cars from Gunderson Steel modified from original FEMA design to carry automobiles. They apparently wanted people to become accustomed to seeing these railcars so they would just think they were hauling autos.

What's funny is Gunderson Steel obviously heard about this put $1000 on the table for anyone who can show a Automax rail car with shackles in it.

I do believe that no one has claimed the money yet...I wonder why?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I wonder if this is somehow linked with 2012. Maybe something will happen
and that is why they need so many prisons. Or maybe not
Just an idea.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Fema! We Bring the Camps to You!

100's of Camps Across The U.S.

Everyone please take a look at that.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by lastmanstanding]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Who gives a rats rear about a Google search about FEMA camps get off your butt and put your boots on like many of us have. Give us 1 picture that you got for yourself not off GOOGLE!! Don't hold your breath

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
... get off your butt and put your boots on like many of us have.

Please enlighten me with YOUR MANLY, BOOT STRAPPED, GI-JOE, evidence. Please and Thanks Critic

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

The ones in Michigan and Indiana are proven BS by me so keep digging in the BS and see how it smells

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Their is no evidense because there's nothing there. Do a search. And yes I AM A MANLY MAN

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

The only digging I did was on wikipedia, which talked about Michael Maholy, but he did not have his own page, but a linked pdf.file bearing his name in some capacity. I don't have time to read it....

www.phoenixarchives.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell

The ones in Michigan and Indiana are proven BS by me so keep digging in the BS and see how it smells

Congratulations you have debunked how many out of....600? Perhaps, but where is YOUR EVIDENCE and who is to say you are a reliable source for information DEBUNKER

[edit on 6-4-2009 by lastmanstanding]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's all more bizarre than you know...

they really are CONCENTRATION camps

They are gathering up the worlds largest Sudoku team, something about putting the Asians in their place once and for all

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have no idea about the reliability of "Mr. Sea", but Congress has already admitted that Civilian Labor and Detention Camps do exist. A copy of the letter has been on the Internet for years, and Ron Paul has warned about our Government’s plans along these lines.

Further, I have seen the one in South Carolina in Sumter National Forest that was funded as a ‘prison’ but remained empty with multiple visible vents for an underground facility. It was quietly transferred to FEMA and has extensive security systems including seismic detectors; which are why there are no pictures of it, because they are confiscated whenever someone tries.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why would they need seismic detectors?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Seismic detectors, when configured correctly, can be used to warn when anyone steps in their field; telling not only if the recorded movement is a man, but the direction he is traveling, etc. They are used at most Federal Facilities with networks of ground implanted FM transmitting sensors. We had the same type of device in the Army, named the Battalion Security Management System; very effective early warning device.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ive guessed that is for something like that but it would have to be very sensitive. And do you know how much range it has? Maybe they are using it
if some riot group wants to "try" something against them.
And does it works well when it rains ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join