It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you worried?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
me well just a bit , all i know is the new world order wont last long, it will soon fall apart

not to mention the world government people will have different views on stuff and this will bring an argument and a fight , they wont get along
the whole thing will just fall apart

just like Hitler and Stalin did

[edit on 5-4-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes, it will fall apart quickly enough, but i have different views on the reasons it will happen.
Major changes are coming to humanity. On the planetary level (Mother nature) and on the consciousness level.
I am not affraid of what is coming our way. If i would, i would loose too much energy.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am worried but like you said it will be a power struggle between the Dogs on who leads the pack. I pray it falls apart. And we all make it through with no problems

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Being worried will be counterproductive, the best that people can do is get involved in local state and federal elections, always educate yourselves on the most important issues in the campaigns then asses what you believe would be the best vote. No matter what, as long as you have the opportunity to vote DO IT.

As for what is happening now, the best anyone can do is to prepare for the situation as it impacts your personal life, accept the fact that there will be things you are powerless to do anything about, adapt as best you can to the changes that will come.

But don't worry, the political cycles have an amazing ability to change things again, in fact what is happening now is proof of that.

Ultimately the future and its long term course is up to the people, not necessarily the democratically elected leaders in government.

Their window of opportunity to impose their agendas will come to an end at some point, what happens then will be up to all who can vote.

Now, if they remove our right to vote... well then you can worry.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Your thread title should end with a question mark

Put on a serious note. No I am not afraid or worried or anything of that nature. It is human design to revolt when oppressed, and trust me we are on the brink of such a revolt.

Humans by nature are violent and don't really like to be told what to do, just because we are complacent now does not mean we will be once most things are out in the open for the masses to see.

The "asleep" people that we constantly point and lauhg at, are actually usually the ones who will put up more of a fight once they realize what is going on.

Don't worry the government will make a mistake soon enough and the people will see the NWO for what it is, and it won't be long after that we'll have gutted our government world wide and help eachother create something better.

Chin up!

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am not worried at the moment. But I was worried a few hours ago because I was cooking dinner and the pork chops started to burn.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
All I am worried about is my poor soul. If I cannot change myself, make myself better, how can I expect the world to be better for me?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

Dont be so hard on yourself. I spent too many years trying to be perfect. Just love yourself and make small improvements along the way. The world will be fine whether your soul is perfect or not.

top topics

join