It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Under Attack By Alien Entities!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The more I start thinking about this the more it starts to make sense.

We are currently under attacked by an alien force, or forces. Let's first look at some "odd" events:

-Numerous "Unknown" plane crashes

-Satellite collision

-Nuclear Subs collision

-N. Korea missile didn't go through successfully, but yet U.S. and Japan didn't shoot it down (They didn't need to)

-Obama today (April 5th) calls for the world to get rid of their nukes.

-Obama's reverse speech at the inauguration:

Says "Knows Of Flying Saucers".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Obama's term ends 2012, and that's where all the planet x, nibiru, etc. "conspiracies" (they could be very real) start about a planet, "gods", or aliens arriving.

-Economy starts going down hill from a year ago (really going down hill)

-Gaza, Iran, Israel, etc. all distractions because they KNOW that Iran would defend itself vs aliens (maybe this is why they don't want it to make nukes, and the whole Israel thing is a distraction?)

They want a New World Order except I think it's becoming apparent that this NEW world order would be ran by aliens!

[edit on 5-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

[edit on 5-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ha ha!!

Not bad, you may be right. I'm generally NOT concerned with figuring out the intentions of aliens, although I do believe they exist. The reason is, that there's no way to get in one's head...I can claim to know a human beings intentions, or at least fathom a guess, but for something above that.....it's impossible to know.

I appreciate you associating all this stuff with aliens though; it's a possible scenario, but no more than almost ANYTHING ELSE. We have often

I have often wondered how many world events would lead back to aliens tho. Space shuttles blowing up....is the first that comes to mind, but who knows even the financial crisis could have aliens behind it...

We may never know, stupid humans.....

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting post.

I wondered if the powers that be know about the end of the world and they either spent all the money of trying to protect themselves or now they just don't care because it doesn't matter anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Aliens? I highly doubt it, its a far out there possibility. If they wanted to take control they would have taken long ago. It makes no sense for them to have waited as long as they are doing.

-Plane crashes are normal, they happen.
-Satelittes crash by all sorts of things a small rock in small, parts broken loose, and a plymouth of other factors.
-Nuclear Sub Collisions- Haven't heard of a lot.
-North Korea did not launch a satellite, it was to measure how far a rocket would go, if they really launched one. If you believe it was a satellite thats up to you, but it makes more sense to show that it was a miles counter (something to see how far a rocket would).
-Obama calling for debanning of nukes, is that wrong that he wants to help the world?
-Reverse speeches can be altered and what not.
-No, No, No, aliens are not coming. 2012 is just going to be another year.
-Economy has been going down hill for a long while, a trillion dollar deficent did not just happen over night.
-Why would Iran defend itself against Aliens? They are smarter than that, also no one wants those loons to have any possession from Nuclear Bombs.

For the last time, aliens do not exist (especially Reptilians).

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi, liquidsmoke & OP & all.

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
...there's no way to get in one's head...

Wellllll... have you read that ?:

Alien Mind book :

www.alienmindbook.org...

VERY educative stuff ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Aliens are a government hoax to get the whole world to unite and look to big brother fo help
They are government made and government"leaked".
www.hourofthetime.com...

[edit on 4/5/2009 by concerned190]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Could not have said it better myself, what better crisis to have than one that is global threatening to unite the masses and usher in the NWO.

Sir and Madaam for your protection please enter this FEMA camp. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I can't say I agree with that because if it is a "hoax" then it's not even being utilized in the right sense.

Religion and god could be a hoax in the sense of what the church says because the major religions CONTROL the masses.

The government hasn't come out and said Aliens are attacking, so we need a one world government.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

How is it a far out there possibility?

There's no reason for a handful of humans to try to control humanity from hundreds of years ago UNLESS these humans can live for hundreds of years. So in other words, it has to be another entity or force that is the driving factor.

Don't you also think Obama is pushing one world government agenda fairly fast?

He has only been in office for a few months, and he is asking people to take 360 turns in their lives.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No but government(or tptb) give us the alien autopsy and area 51 and crop circles etc, etc. They are slowly getting us use to the fact that aliens are "real" and they have special secret areas where aliens and ufos are made i mean kept. Its a slow process to take over the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Replay to bobbylove321

Because It really, really is.

There's no reason for a handful of humans to try to control humanity from hundreds of years ago UNLESS these humans can live for hundreds of years. So in other words, it has to be another entity or force that is the driving factor.

That is faulty logic, so Napolean, Hitler, Mussolini, Ghangas Khan, Alexander the Great, and others are aliens? What... Makes no sense what so ever. No other entity exists.

Don't you also think Obama is pushing one world government agenda fairly fast?

Bush was doing a better job
, but I still think Obama will help the NWO, but the NWO is not alien!..

If it was why do the aliens allow us to fight and hurt the earth more? That makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes, slow but steady wins the race and they are proving that.
does not look good. The biggest lie is about to be unvieled, we are not alone! Now we must protect you by putting you all in FEMA camps and giving you these shots to protect you from foreign disease. We'll declare war on the aliens later.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

or UNLESS these humans have children and world domination and plans and stratagies are passed down from generation to generation to generation. But them being aliens sounds good too.
web.archive.org...
read about some of these bloodlines and see how from generation to generation to generation the nwo is slowly gained.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'm going to have to agree here.

Aliens are in no need of "stalling" in order to take over the world, if they are truly here and watching us. I would assume it be very pointless for a race to travel billions of miles only to show up and just watch.

If they indeed wanted to attack and create a NWO based on their values, there would be none of this "do aliens exist?" type crap. We would all know exactly what they were up to, and they would do it swiftly.

I am sure with that kind of technology they would put any of our so called "advanced" nations on their knees faster than you can say Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, what a HUGE "surprise" it will be that there are actually life elsewhere in the Universe. Well, atleast some will think it is, for some reason.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If you say there's no other entities then you are a VERY big skeptic. There's COUNTLESS evidence proving UFO's exist. There's so many I don't even know where to begin.

As for a group of people trying to take control over the world. They will NEVER succeed UNLESS they have an ENTITY or ENTITIES behind the scene running the show. Humans are too stupid to plan something for hundreds of years UNLESS some supernatural force/entity/magic, etc. was involved.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

This is not a "are there aliens thread"

This is "we are under attack by aliens"

Where Bobby , is the front lines , where are we being attacked from ??

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Unless they are not technologically more advanced, but somehow a bit more evolved. Maybe they can utilize their whole DNA?

After all, humans are FORCED to go to schools as kids to be brainwashed. Maybe schools suppress our true potentials? Hmmm...

Also, who says aliens have to travel billions of miles? They could very well be in another dimensional plane, underground, or on a planet like Mars.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

maybe they could open a weird portal

2nd line and Im out , same stuff

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

We are being attacked from everywhere. You just haven't seen it yet. It won't be long till the TRUTH is unveiled.

Maybe this is what Project Bluebeam was all about? A fake messiah to get people to conform.

Or it's really aliens taking over.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join