It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study claims 'highly engineered explosive' found in WTC rubbl

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Where do all of these skeptics come from??? Every time they leap out from the woodwork. Keep at em Golden you are owning these fools.

It is unbelievably obvious that 911 was an inside job.

After 8 years I can't believe there are still people who can't see the bold writing on the big pink elephant standing in the middle of the room?!?

It is scary how effective their propaganda machine can be.....

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Flight 93- Search for my threads on the subject as well as Flight 587. It was taken down by the remaining 9/11 hijacker who did not make the plane on 9/11. The facts are there but no one looks at it. Physical evidence.

Sorry, but the WTC was taken down by 2 planes that struck them on the morning of 9/11. There was no thermite. There was no secret cabal. It makes a nice story but it is simply not true. There is to much evidence there to suggest otherwise.

The 9/11 Commission showed those faults. Showed the intel failures and the pissing contests that led to the attacks. Look up the Hamburg cell for starters. It will show this was not a bunch of towel head cave dwellers as I have seen described in numerous threads about 9/11.

What did Bush and Cheney gain? Martial Law? Nope....so, 9/11 would have been a failure. So, that means, the US government used 9/11 as a test bed using exotic materials hoping not to get caught? They were smart enough to do that but many of you have Bush-monkey avatars????

You are chasing dust......

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

imagine the outcry there is no way the American public would accept that decision from any President not to mention the fact that any real investigation into the shoot down over Shanksville may lead to the plotters.

The naivety displayed on this thread is quite astounding.

You seriously think the President would inform the public of such a decision?
Are you that short-sighted?

Do you know anything about the lengths the Government is willing to go to cover up it's mistakes and lies?

When the Government inform the American people about the fact it had FOREKNOWLEDGE of Pearl Harbour?

When the Government inform the American people about overthrowing Iran's democratically-elected government in 1953?

When the Government inform the American people about Operation Northwoods, where it wanted to purposely kill innocent American citizens to use as a pretext for war with Cuba?

When did the Government inform the American people that the Vietnamese never attacked the US Navy in the Golf of Tonkin Incident?

When the Government inform the American people about unwittingly testing '___' on people during the MKULTRA programme?

When did the Government inform the American people about unwittingly exposing Black males to syphilis via tainted "vaccination" programmes to study the effects of the disease?

When did the Government inform the American people about selling Iraq chemical weapons during the 1980's?

When did the Government inform the American people that it backed a drug-smuggling, right-wing dictatorship in Nicaragua?

When did the Government inform the American people about the fact no WMD's have been found in Iraq since 2003?

When did the Government inform the American people about a proposed plan to stage a war with Iran by blowing up ships disguised as Iranian gunboats, full of Navy SEALs?

When did the Government inform the American people about Dick Cheney's executive assassination squad, which operated from 2001 to 2008 and indiscriminately killed people in foreign countries without even alerting America's Intelligence agencies?

Get a grip. Seriously.
Your government is a pathological, habitual, professionally-trained liar that knows no bounds.

And you expect them to confess publicly to outright murder of innocent people?

What dimension did I just enter?

[edit on 7/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Its remarkable for me to see how the headlines keep changing on these sensationalist threads. From a thermite-like material, to so-called super-thermite, to a HIGHLY ENGINEERED EXLPLOSIVE!!!1

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Conspira,
Your certainty may be grounded in too many truther websites coupled with excessive viewing of disaster movies. If we examine the evidence that Jones claims proves thermite, we find scientific incompetence or fraud.

As to our Federal government, we plan to change it to mirror the Australian government, on your recommendation. We know that they have never engaged in prevarication, are honest brokers, never play politics for personal gain, and are the epitome of Parliamentary procedure. We had thought about trying to emulate the Russian or Chinese governments, but thought better of it because of the greater losses in translation.

BTW, Operation Northwoods never had planned for the deaths of Americans, just some faked hostage taking. It was never accepted or executed, as we all know, so I guess it has become an evergreen target for those that don't understand contingency plans but need to show the inherent evil of the US Federal Government. Some of your other claims are also based on heresay.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

From a thermite-like material, to so-called super-thermite, to a HIGHLY ENGINEERED EXLPLOSIVE!!!1

All of which are indeed true if Thermate was really discovered at Ground Zero. Simply wording a headline differently doesn't change the veracity of the original story.

So what is your point, or are you just floating the old: "Haw haw what do them tin-foil wearin' folk know y'all" opinion?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
Where do all of these skeptics come from??? Every time they leap out from the woodwork. Keep at em Golden you are owning these fools.

It is unbelievably obvious that 911 was an inside job.

After 8 years I can't believe there are still people who can't see the bold writing on the big pink elephant standing in the middle of the room?!?

It is scary how effective their propaganda machine can be.....

I agree.

The official story has been proven physically impossible but it seems like their is an endless supply of people who believe it without any doubt.

Please try a little...

Reading.
Research.
Critical Thinking.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
BTW, Operation Northwoods never had planned for the deaths of Americans, just some faked hostage taking.

Is that all? Are you sure there wasn't a little more?

U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba
Book: U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War With Cuba
By David Ruppe
N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001

In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.

The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.

America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," and, "casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

Details of the plans are described in Body of Secrets (Doubleday), a new book by investigative reporter James Bamford about the history of America's largest spy agency, the National Security Agency. However, the plans were not connected to the agency, he notes.

The plans had the written approval of all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and were presented to President Kennedy's defense secretary, Robert McNamara, in March 1962. But they apparently were rejected by the civilian leadership and have gone undisclosed for nearly 40 years.

"These were Joint Chiefs of Staff documents. The reason these were held secret for so long is the Joint Chiefs never wanted to give these up because they were so embarrassing," Bamford told ABCNEWS.com.

"The whole point of a democracy is to have leaders responding to the public will, and here this is the complete reverse, the military trying to trick the American people into a war that they want but that nobody else wants."

Now who would've guessed in May 2001 that the American people could be tricked into war?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Information such as this allows critical thinkers to consider all aspects of the situation/scenario. This consideration of specific evidence provides for a clearer understanding of the environment that existed in and around the WTC dissaster area. This information, at least in my mind provides for a little logic in an decidedly illogical situation, even though it apparently points to a fearful prospect of a government who is willing to kill innocent civilians for some unknown purpose.

Thanks for providing this informative piece to the puzzle!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Operation Northwoods never even made it to the desk of the president because it was considered something that should not be done and a crazy operation that would not be considered. It was a war hawk of the time that wanted the war that suggested it. Do a little research and critical thinking on that before you copy and paste.

However, here, again, there is no true proof. It is a nice attempt and if they found something it would be one thing but they did not. Just more grandstanding to sell DVD's and books.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Flight 93- Search for my threads on the subject as well as Flight 587. It was taken down by the remaining 9/11 hijacker who did not make the plane on 9/11.

Sorry, but Flight 93 was shot down by Lt. Col. Rick Gibney, an F-16 pilot with the North Dakota Air National Guard, which had been temporarily assigned to Langley AFB. This is video from the North Dakota ceremony where Gibney received an airman's award:

Google Video Link

BTW, don't bother trying to claim that the award was for flying a disaster coordinator to New York. Just a hunch, but something tells me that F-16s weren't used as civilian air taxis on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The 9/11 Commission showed those faults. Showed the intel failures and the pissing contests that led to the attacks. Look up the Hamburg cell for starters. It will show this was not a bunch of towel head cave dwellers as I have seen described in numerous threads about 9/11.

Dear God, I thought I would stay out of this one until I saw you state this. That was the biggest joke I have ever read and then subsequently listened to. That commission was written in a fantastical way that would make authors like Robert Jordan and Tolken envious.

Then again Dad, you too ignore other facts and grasp onto what YOU deem as real. Just like the people out there looking for the truth of what happened.

So please don't insult us with 'the commission proved all of this'. They provided a ton of information and then completely ignored MANY MANY MANY *insert dozens of MANYS* facts brought up by other witnesses that was to the contrary of the propoganda they wanted to push.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Operation Northwoods never even made it to the desk of the president because it was considered something that should not be done and a crazy operation that would not be considered.

Operation Ajax, Fortune, Just Cause, Mongoose, Urgent Fury, El Dorado Canyon, and Menu did however and were fully approved and greenlighted.

Amongst many, many, MANY other illegal, black bag operations the United States has conducted against other countries without every formally admitting it.

Don't get hung up on Northwoods. You think that's bad, just delve into some of the sick, perverted stuff that happened during the CIA's MKULTRA mind control programme or the FBI's COINTELPRO operation to disrupt political dissent in the US.

Again, naivety reigns supreme.

Keep thinking the government would never lie to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thermite is pretty easy to make - and it's not illegal to posess ( this week ) ...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Flight 93- Search for my threads on the subject as well as Flight 587. It was taken down by the remaining 9/11 hijacker who did not make the plane on 9/11.

Oh really?

Remind me, was Flight 93 a Cessna or a 757?

Flight 93 crashing in Shanksville has to be the flimsiest piece of evidence in a long, sad history of very dodgy evidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Operation Northwoods never even made it to the desk of the president because it was considered something that should not be done and a crazy operation that would not be considered. It was a war hawk of the time that wanted the war that suggested it. Do a little research and critical thinking on that before you copy and paste.

Hate to pile on, esdad, but I gotta agree with the previous posters -- you truly live in your own little fantasy world. It's not known whether Operation Northwoods made it to JFK's desk. However, this "crazy operation" had been approved by the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Operation Northwoods may actually have originated with President Eisenhower in the last days of his administration. With the Cold War hotter than ever and the recent U-2 scandal fresh in the public's memory, the old general wanted to go out with a win. He wanted desperately to invade Cuba in the weeks leading up to Kennedy's inauguration; indeed, on January 3 he told Lemnitzer and other aides in his Cabinet Room that he would move against Castro before the inauguration if only the Cubans gave him a really good excuse. Then, with time growing short, Eisenhower floated an idea. If Castro failed to provide that excuse, perhaps, he said, the United States "could think of manufacturing something that would be generally acceptable." What he was suggesting was a pretext a bombing, an attack, an act of sabotage carried out secretly against the United States by the United States. Its purpose would be to justify the launching of a war. It was a dangerous suggestion by a desperate president.

Although no such war took place, the idea was not lost on General Lemnitzer But he and his colleagues were frustrated by Kennedy's failure to authorize their plan, and angry that Castro had not provided an excuse to invade.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

It was submitted by the Joint Chiefs along with a dozen other options? All you are providing is the precursor to the event. I mean, the JFK assassination and Northwoods have a closer connection than to 9/11. I read a book that explained the non conspiracy to the entire collection called the Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba (TS).
Let me see if I can find the book and the title. It was an old book from the 70's I picked up at a garage sale. Amazing the old history you can find in an old book. It is those who win the wars that write the novels...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It is those who win the wars that write the novels...

Finally, something we can agree on.

But remember the first casualty of war...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Where do yo come to the conclusion i feel that the government would not lie to me? Because I feel that 9/11 happened with terrorists and no Bush Cabal?

The US government has used the US populace as a testing bed for so many things we would not want to think of them all as to not be able to sleep at night. Experiments, bio weapons, mind control....yes, you name it and there is a smidgen of truth and a much darker side to that truth. I don't trust my government but it is better than Afghanistan....

I do not go into the night blindly but I do go educated and if there is something i do not understand, I research farther than You tube and Alex Jones.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Flight 93 crashing in Shanksville has the flimsiest piece of evidence in a long, sad history of very dodgy evidence.

How long after the crash was that picture taken?
Dont try to tell us the day after

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join